Page 306 of 324 FirstFirst ... 206256296302303304305306307308309310316 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

  1. #4576
    Elite Member arie_skop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    I saw somewhere today where they were dogging her for putting up a selfie where she purposely cut North out of the picture

    found it: Kim Kardashian Crops Out North West « | Bossip
    Poor kid, getting cropped out of a picture.

  2. #4577
    Elite Member kasippu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arie_skop View Post
    Poor kid, getting cropped out of a picture.
    They want to keep Nori private, of course
    arie_skop likes this.

  3. #4578
    Elite Member Moongirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Cal-i-for-nigh-ay!
    Posts
    8,750

    Default

    I read that the reason she cropped out Nori is because her eyes were closed, and she was "really feeling her look in that pic"

  4. #4579
    Elite Member kasippu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    I read that the reason she cropped out Nori is because her eyes were closed, and she was "really feeling her look in that pic"

    . One minutes everybody is on her case she doesn't spend enough time with that kid and now she does, she still gets blamed Why not cut your stupid ugly kid that can't even keep its eyes open for a pic if you feel your look. Actually it was Nori who was really selfish there, closing her eyes while having a picture taken.Why can't she be all cute and picture ready all the time like Ivy???
    arie_skop and Mrs P like this.

  5. #4580
    Gold Member spinmonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    'Scansin
    Posts
    889

    Default

    Best thing North could do is puke right into Kim's cleavage and then smile big while the paps are snapping away...because damn it, that's what my kids would have done. Someone needs to show this kid that she has built in weaponry going to waste. She is so UN-baby like it's creepy.
    Mrs P likes this.
    Drive-by poster

  6. #4581
    Elite Member Geest's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    I saw somewhere today where they were dogging her for putting up a selfie where she purposely cut North out of the picture

    found it: Kim Kardashian Crops Out North West « | Bossip



    Lol at the reason: "Her eyes were closed and I was feeling my look! Can I live?!?!" (She tweeted, see it in the aforementioned link's update)
    Dammit, she's honest though
    Poor Ignori Norphan....

  7. #4582
    Elite Member ConstanceSpry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    8,580

    Default

    "I was feeling my look" = "I'm a big, fat, narcissistic attention whore and don't need some kid ruining my selfies"
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

  8. #4583
    Silver Member BeantownBitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Boston mass, I now reside in the WHITE MOUNTAINS NH
    Posts
    351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    You need to post the article, not just a link.
    Oh crap. My bad. Sorry bout that.
    I'm still learning. This board is a little different than some of the others i go to.

  9. #4584
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    28,795

    Default

    I think the best thing North could do while being held by Kim would be explosive shit all over some light colored expensive designer clothing. Plus shoes. And bag.

    Bonus if on live film.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  10. #4585
    Elite Member Just Kill Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes
    Posts
    15,550

    Default

    She's a little past the age for an AWESOME Apple juice baby poo. Oh lord I remember the time I took my son out in his stroller for brunch, they gave him this amazing Apple juice, within the 10 minute walk home, the stroller liner, the outfit, the socks, the shoes, just so much pooooooooh!!!!!!
    ConstanceSpry and Kittylady like this.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

    Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

    Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

  11. #4586
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,743

    Default

    It looks like her eyes are open to me. You cant see her whole face, but it looks like her lashes (from what I can tell) are up.
    Last edited by mostroop; December 17th, 2014 at 07:17 AM. Reason: on my phone. typos

  12. #4587
    Elite Member levitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    the sin bin
    Posts
    14,857

    Default

    Well, would it really surprise anyone if -shock horror- Kim was lying?
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

  13. #4588
    Elite Member effie2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where it all begun
    Posts
    14,603

    Default

    Ok,i know i should know but dont..please inform me why is Kanye in my Paris so very often?
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator


  14. #4589
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,030

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    Ok,i know i should know but dont..please inform me why is Kanye in my Paris so very often?
    Visiting his boyfriend Ricardo Tisci.
    Froogy and firebrat1229 like this.

  15. #4590
    Elite Member effie2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where it all begun
    Posts
    14,603

    Default

    Oh,thank you..now off to google what ricardo is about..
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West in Rio
    By dowcat in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: February 9th, 2013, 11:38 AM
  2. Kanye West and Kim Kardashian
    By dowcat in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: September 2nd, 2012, 11:40 AM
  3. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West
    By dowcat in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: July 16th, 2012, 07:16 AM
  4. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West
    By dowcat in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: April 29th, 2012, 08:12 AM
  5. Magazine says Kanye West is engaged
    By SammysMom in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: August 12th, 2006, 10:19 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •