Page 302 of 324 FirstFirst ... 202252292298299300301302303304305306312 ... LastLast
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

She had a bad pregnancy because she looked like a blimp and Kanye wouldn't let her sell any baby pics.

I don't like Kim, but maybe she is saying that she had a bad pregnancy because she had preeclampsia and North had to be delivered early. I had it too and it really does suck.
    BuffyKatniss likes this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Is it just me, or does her ass look smaller lately?

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Is it just me, or does her ass look smaller lately?
    Maybe she let some of the air out.
    tiggle, sprynkles, Froogy and 5 others like this.

For a couple who are supposed to be so happy and enamored of one another, they look so goddamn miserable in every single picture. Kanye looks like he wants to cut a bitch, and Kim looks like she'd rather be anywhere but near him or people in general. They look absolutely miserable.

Good.
    Froogy, Callalily, Palermo and 5 others like this.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    I don't like Kim, but maybe she is saying that she had a bad pregnancy because she had preeclampsia and North had to be delivered early. I had it too and it really does suck.
    i'm not dismissing the seriousness of preeclampsia, but i'm not convinced kim had it. i still say that if her pregnancy were that bad, it would have been the theme of a Very Special Episode of KUWtK.

all i remember is kim blowing up like a hot air balloon flying over napa.

Elite Member

Yeah, I don't believe she had preeclampsia either. I think it was just fake drama for the fake show and/or a ploy for sympathy. The weight gain was clearly the worst thing about pregnancy for Kim, as the following little gem of a quote reveals.
    Kim Kardashian: Pregnancy Weight Gain Was God Smiting Me

Kim Kardashian gained a fair amount of weight during her pregnancy with baby North West, and the tabloids were genuinely terrible to her about it. Now in an interview with Elle UK, Kim explains she went through that trial because of God. God smote Kim Kardashian for thinking she was "so hot." Kim says:
    I'd think God was doing this for a reason. He was saying: "Kim, you think you're so hot, but look what I can do to you." My body just went crazy. After five months I swore I'd never get pregnant again. I got so huge and it felt like someone had taken over my body.
    There's a lot to unpack here, but chiefly, we should consider that 1) Kim Kardashian believes in a vindictive, slut-shaming, Old Testament God and 2) North West is possibly a vampire baby.

May the Lord above bless you from here on out, Kim.
    Palermo likes this.

If The object was for her to learn a lesson, I doubt God thinks it really sank in after selfie #4873 this week

somehow i doubt god gives enough of a fuck about this Kunt to single her out.......
    firebrat1229 and Lily Bleu like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Is it even possible these skanks are religious?

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    Did she ever come out and say she had preeclampsia? From the show it all pointed to pre-e, but I feel she intentionally didn't say she had it. Maybe she didn't.
    I feel either she'd make it a super huge deal. If she had it and won't talk about it kinda sucky as she has a platform. I could understand if she wanted it private as it's a very traumatic thing to happen having a premature baby, but I don'tfeel that's it since she filmed allll about it.

Apologies if this has been posted. Cara Delevingne posted this picture on her instagram account it is pretty funny. Instagram

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by maryk View Post
    Did she ever come out and say she had preeclampsia? From the show it all pointed to pre-e, but I feel she intentionally didn't say she had it. Maybe she didn't.
    According to this article, she said toxemia and liver failure caused her to be induced 5 weeks early. There's a video at the link, but I'm not breaking my wow to never watch a Kartrashian show anywhere.
    You'd think a near death experience and the fact that her baby was premature is what stands out one year after the birth, and not the weight gain. I say, they wanted to obscure the time of conception, because of the whole Kris H. debacle.

Kim Kardashian had liver failure from pre-eclampsia before delivering North West Oct, 27, 2013

Tonight’s Keeping Up With The Kardashians features footage of Kim Kardashian giving birth to North West early. “The baby’s not supposed to be here for another five weeks. Definitely scary,” Khloe says on the phone as she attempts to wrangle the family around the early delivery.
    Kim was admitted into the hospital June 14th, 2013 and according to People magazine she was 37 weeks pregnant. They speculated that her early delivery and complications could have been due to pre-eclampsia, and on tonight’s show she tells Khloe she has a condition called “toxemia,” which is an outdated term for pre-eclampsia. She says at some point that she is having liver failure, and later says that they told her to come in after her blood work tests results came in. Pre-eclampsia is a condition that can threaten the lives of both the mother and the baby, and often presents as high blood pressure. If it goes on too long, organs can start to fail, which appears to be what happened with Kim.
    Kanye West, who recently proposed to Kim in grandiose fashion, missed a Yeezus listening party and rushed to be by Kim’s side while she gave birth to their baby June 15th. According to E! News North was delivered naturally, weighed “under five pounds,” and was healthy. People says she spent a brief time in an incubator to “regulate” body temperature, and Kim says on the show that North was in an incubator because she had a “little jaundice.”

I had pre-eclampsia with both of my pregnancies that resulted in liver & kidney failure. I must admit I put on a stack of weight, which was predominantly fluid and I had lost it all by the time I left hospital a fortnight later. I think she's over exaggerating that her entire weight gain was from pre-eclampsia.

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    According to this article, she said toxemia and liver failure caused her to be induced 5 weeks early. There's a video at the link, but I'm not breaking my wow to never watch a Kartrashian show anywhere.
    You'd think a near death experience and the fact that her baby was premature is what stands out one year after the birth, and not the weight gain. I say, they wanted to obscure the time of conception, because of the whole Kris H. debacle.

Her weight gain totally looked like pre-e. I am not doubting the baby was delivered early due to medical reasons, but to say her weight was the bad part? Huh.

Thread Information