Page 301 of 324 FirstFirst ... 201251291297298299300301302303304305311 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    Holy duck, she had the lips refilled.
    I don't know how she can take a picture like that and not realise how vapid and self centered she looks.

Bronze Member

Her features look too contoured by makeup and plastic surgery. No ones nose looks like that naturally. gag

there's something almost poetic about this piece of shit taking a selfie in a toilet..............

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

So funny, "date night" and she's by herself in the toilet

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    A "selfie in the bathroom" just took on a whole new meaning.
    Bombshell likes this.

Does "date night" consist of walking up and down the freezing street and stopping to be papped?

I wonder if she does selfies while she's on the pot? The large extra huge and wide pot?

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Does "date night" consist of walking up and down the freezing street and stopping to be papped?
    That is probably what a dream date night of narcissistic beard/gay couple is like.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

She was probably giving Kuntye some privacy to call Riccardo and whisper a few sweet nothings.
    firebrat1229 and kasippu like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by JazzyGirl View Post
    1. She looks pretty in that pic of her and Kanye...the close up one.
    My friend saw/met her at a restaurant in LA last year back when Kim was blonde. Apparently, she is very pretty in person and looks very young too and not in a good way ... like someone found a pretty, slightly chubby 12 year old girl, took her to a plastic surgeons and then piled on 10 layers of makeup. My friend found it creepy and sad.

Kris and Kendall were also there. Kris acted huffy when the attention was on Kim, but got very excited and overly friendly when my friend asked if she could take a photo too (or so I'm told). Apparently, Kendall stormed off before their food arrived so Kris ate the meal in addition to her own and half of Kim's.
    JazzyGirl and Bombshell like this.

I just want to know when Ryan Seacrest is going to be punished for what he has done to all of us by foisting this family into the mainstream media. We had to suffer through the Paris Hilton era and just when we thought we were done with vapid people that are famous for no reason, we have this family thrown in our faces. The whole lot of them are useless.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Kim Kardashian ditches the make-up while heading to the gym | Daily Mail Online

It takes a lot of work to look so booty-ful! Kim Kardashian makes a rare off-duty appearance as she ditches the make-up while heading to the gym
    By Helen Zhao for MailOnline
    Published: 14:38 EST, 8 December 2014 | Updated: 06:58 EST, 9 December 2014

She has a glam squad that many can only dream of, and is always preened and pampered to perfection.

But Kim Kardashian made a rare off-duty appearance as she ditched the make-up while heading for a workout in Woodland Hills, Los Angeles, on Monday.

Going au natural to highlight her naturally flawless complexion, the 34-year-old reality star offered a lesson in bare-faced chic as she highlighted her tiny waist and famous curves in an all-black gym ensemble.

Au natural: Kim Kardashian went make-up free as she hit the gym on Monday morning

Her efforts are paying off! Kim was seen further honing her figure as she headed for a workout in Woodland Hills, Los Angeles

The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star sported a jacket over a tight top with skintight leggings and sneakers.

She concealed her eyes behind dark shades and wore her hair in long luxurious waves.

Kim is back in Los Angeles after having jet in from New York via private jet with 19-month-old daughter North and husband Kanye West, 37, on Sunday.

The couple reunited for the first time in Manhattan on Saturday following a three-week separation.

Bare-faced beauty: The reality star ditched the cosmetics and showcased her naturally radiant complexion as she headed inside

Texting Kanye? Kim gazed at her phone intently as she arrived at an appointment

Before Saturday, Kanye and Kim were last pictured together in New York City on November 12 and spent Thanksgiving apart - Kim in Los Angeles and Kanye in Paris.

Kim has been busy travelling for promotional appearances, including a stop at the SVEDKA Vodka event in Miami, Florida on Thursday, and a trip to the United Arab Emirates to promote her new fragrance, Fleur Fatale, prior.

Kanye has been performing at events such as the World AIDS Day concert earlier this month.

Meanwhile, the raven-haired beauty shocked the world when the provocative cover of Paper magazine's winter issue was unveiled last month.

Greeting your admirers? She passed by a couple casually dressed men, flashing a smile

She is seen standing nude from behind, her famous backside on full display and her body glistening with oil.

The reality star proceeds to pose completely naked from the front on the inside pages of the edition.

Kim revealed that she posed nude so she could show off her post-baby body in all of its glory.

'I had a really bad pregnancy and I gained a lot of weight and I did not feel good about myself,’ the mother-of-one told Channel Nine's Today Show last month.

Coming back for Kim: Later in the day, her husband Kanye West was seen arriving at LAX

Back in the game: It seemed that Kim had just had another one of her tough work outs

‘I felt probably the lowest I have ever felt in my life.

'Just yesterday I saw a clip of me when I must have been about eight months pregnant - huge!

'I said, "guys, just wait until I have this baby, as soon as I get my body back and I feel good about myself, I'm going to do some naked shoot so just be ready,"' the reality queen said.

Kim revealed the positive impact the shoot had on her.
    'It's empowered me. I actually think I have a better body now than I did before. I'm curvier, I feel sexier and it's all about my feeling. I felt proud to show my post-baby body off.'

did she have her nose tweaked yet again????

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

czb

why does she say she had a 'bad' pregnancy?

she was not on bedrest, her baby was healthy, and she didn't bleed out. eating like a pig and blowing up like a dirigible does not make a 'bad' pregnancy.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    why does she say she had a 'bad' pregnancy?

she was not on bedrest, her baby was healthy, and she didn't bleed out. eating like a pig and blowing up like a dirigible does not make a 'bad' pregnancy.
    She gained weight. What could be worse than that?

Looks like she had 150ml drained from each ass implant. Or maybe just got better shape wear.
    BuffyKatniss likes this.

Thread Information