Page 300 of 324 FirstFirst ... 200250290296297298299300301302303304310 ... LastLast
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wilson View Post
    That baby has got Kim's kankles.
    And eventually, she'll have Kim's ass. They've probably already booked the plastic surgeon.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

^^ They're probably already padding her diaper.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    When I was 18 i lived in 29 palms for a couple of months and my roommates had a toddler. One weekend we went to Big Bear and that kid freaked out at the grass. He was was all wtf because he only knew sand.
    My sister (city kid) was terrified of sand as a toddler/little kid. When my parents took her to the beach she wouldn't move from the blanket and cried.

My daughter (city kid) is afraid of grass.
    sprynkles and spinmonkey like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

rollo, sluce, Air Quotes and 8 others like this.

Kim wishes her waist was that small.
    "I don't know what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time"

LOL. And her ass.
    Lily Bleu and Bombshell like this.

The idea of an ass pinita is awesome. Human ass, not donkey which is common.
    Palermo likes this.

Same difference with her. I'd like to beat that piņata right upside the head.
    NickiDrea and Lily Bleu like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Kim Kardashian celebrates 'date night' with husband Kanye West | Daily Mail Online

Kim Kardashian celebrates 'date night' with husband Kanye West after month apart... but can't resist sneaking off for bathroom selfie
    By MailOnline Reporter
    Published: 00:56 EST, 8 December 2014 | Updated: 05:13 EST, 8 December 2014

She enjoyed a well-deserved 'date night' with husband Kanye West on Sunday after three weeks apart.

But selfie queen Kim Kardashian couldn't resist sneaking off to the bathroom to take a quick picture.

The 34-year-old was seen posing with her cellphone as she stood in front of a bathroom mirror, showing off her hourglass figure in a fitted beige dress.

Selfie queen! Kim Kardashian couldn't resist sneaking off to the bathroom to take a quick picture while on a date with husband Kanye West

The reality star posted two similar snaps, showing her pouting for the camera while standing in a sleek bathroom.

She displayed her sensational curves in a long-sleeved, high-collared dress, while a camel-coloured coat lay over the side of the sink.

'#DATENIGHT,' she captioned the first picture, and simply 'CloseUp' accompanied the second snap.

If you've got it: She displayed her sensational curves in a long-sleeved, high-collared dress, and a camel-coloured coat lay over the side of the sink

The couple were seen arriving back in Los Angeles from New York via private jet with their daughter North on Sunday.

The previous night, the couple were pictured together walking hand-in-hand in Manhattan for the first time following a three-week separation.

Before Saturday, Kanye and Kim were last pictured together in New York City on November 12 and spent Thanksgiving apart - Kim in Los Angeles and Kanye in Paris.

Kim has been busy travelling for promotional appearances, including a stop at the SVEDKA Vodka event in Miami, Florida on Thursday, and a trip to the United Arab Emirates to promote her new fragrance, Fleur Fatale, prior.

Meanwhile, Kanye has performed at events such as the World AIDS Day concert earlier this month.

Reunited: Kanye West and Kim were seen in New York City on Saturday after spending nearly a month apart

The married couple of seven months appeared strangely press shy as they braved Manhattan's freezing rain

Kim has clearly been missing her man, as she tweeted on Monday, 'My MCM goes to my BFF & husband! Miss you baby! #HurryHome #GoodLuckTonight,' along with a snap of the two together.
    Yet, due to their conflicting schedule, the couple has been plagued by rumours they're on the rocks.
    But Kim, who tied the knot with Kanye earlier this year, is said to be desperate for her marriage not to end up like her mother's, Kris Jenner.

A source said: 'Kim is determined to make this work because she does not want to ever have to go through what she is watching her mom and Bruce go through.'

The television personality, who already has 17-month-old North with her husband, is reportedly hoping a new addition to the family will help smooth things over between the couple.

A family friend told RadarOnline.com: '[They are] not getting a divorce [and are] planning to have another child in the near future! She wants to have just one more baby and then she is done.'

Missing her love: Kim tweeted this picture with Kanye for her 'MCM' (Man Crush Monday) this week

Meanwhile, Kanye's stepbrother, Hal Carmichael, recently revealed that the Stronger hitmaker 'protects' his wife by 'controlling' her.

Hal said: 'Kanye constantly worries about Kim and North because he knows the kidnap risk is high. Because of the lifestyle they lead, he has to think about it carefully nowadays.

'Kanye controls Kim, like where she travels and what she does, to protect her. He thinks the more the public see of them, the more at risk they are.'

Sky's the limit: The entrepreneur wore over-the-knee boots with her ensemble

Gloomy: Kanye appeared glum as he covered up from the rain

Read more: Kim Kardashian celebrates 'date night' with husband Kanye West | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Meanwhile, Kanye's stepbrother, Hal Carmichael, recently revealed that the Stronger hitmaker 'protects' his wife by 'controlling' her.

Oh yeah. Absolutely. Makes perfect sense. Not a fucking red flag at all. Hey GR Peeps! You've ever been with someone who tried to control your life, where you could go and what you could do but you ran for the hills? Well that makes you shit out of luck for getting your arse out of there because that's what true love is about...

Hal said: 'Kanye constantly worries about Kim and North because he knows the kidnap risk is high. Because of the lifestyle they lead, he has to think about it carefully nowadays.

'Kanye controls Kim, like where she travels and what she does, to protect her. He thinks the more the public see of them, the more at risk they are.'

GMAFB! If rumours are to be believed about Kanye's spending habits far, far outstripping his income Kim is as much his Kash Kow as she is PMK's and if she wasn't out there whoring her fake arse to promote the Kuntye/Kuntrashian Brand then ol' Yeezus would be storming into the bankruptcy hearings with one of his posturing nonsense rants in under 18 months. He NEEDS Kim to keep shit rolling - that's why he married her.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

1. She looks pretty in that pic of her and Kanye...the close up one.
    2. I hate that I said that.
    3. She does not want to be divorced like her mother? Uh...kind of effed that one already as this is "marriage" #3.
    Kittylady, arie_skop and Bombshell like this.

Kanye constantly worries about Kim and North because he knows the kidnap risk is high.
    I think kidnapping Kim would play out like The Ransom of Red Chief.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Gold Member

They certainly don't need to show North off the way they do. Many celebrities manage to keep their children's lives and faces out of the public eye. Jay Z and Beyonce' appear to have a normal parenting relationship with their daughter but she isn't trotted out in front of the paparazzi the way North is. North is part of Kanye's PR campaign to convince the world that he's straight.

"He thinks the more the public see of them, the more at risk they are." LOL It would kill Kim if she actually had to be out of the public. The world would collapse without her selfies!!
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Bronze Member

in response to the piņata kim pic.
    Haaa, this is from Houston TX. And it did have a donkey by it for while. Donkey show
    Palermo likes this.

Thread Information