Page 299 of 324 FirstFirst ... 199249289295296297298299300301302303309 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

North is no more or less cute than most other babies IMO. She's average.

That is a ridiculous coat for a baby, but I would be lying if I said that my four year old doesn't own, for example, leopard print, sequined Michael Kors high tops that are probably more appropriate for an adult. Part of the fun of having a girl is dressing her in ridiculous outfits. I don't wear fur myself and I wouldn't buy it for my kid, but she definitely has some "out there" pieces. And I (occasionally) dress her in black and gray too. She's a little fashionista and loves it.

Ugh I dislike Kim so much that unintentionally sticking up for her leaves a very bad taste in my mouth.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

I think Ignori is a cutie. But why did they shave Khloe's back and fashion it into a tiny cape? That looks wrong.
    rollo, SHELLEE, Taedium and 9 others like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

That looks exactly like what they did.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Elite Member

Hahaha Faithanne.. love it !

North definitely looks more Kanye West than Kardashian.

My goodness she is growing up fast!

I got some first hand dirt tonight. Nothing that the world doesn't already know or care about. Was out to dinner with family friends - her daughter lives around the corner from K&K's NYC pad in Soho. She has seen them in the neighborhood and goes to the same place for weekend breakfast. The daughter told her that Kanye is so wretched in person and everything is for show. They get so much attention because they are actually walking down the street with the paps (not the tv show cameras). The cameras are outside the restaurant snapping a million pictures. She described her as self conscious and not a hair is out of place. I forgot to ask about the ass but I would have had to shout across the table.
    rollo, sluce, BelledeJour and 7 others like this.

That cape looks like it was made out of black feathers from a crow. Ridiculous on a child. There is a reason children shouldn't wear mini versions of adult clothes, it's because their bodies aren't like adults and it looks stupid. Also why are her sleeves so long? If that is a fashion statement it makes her arms look short.
    Oh, I offended you with my opinion? You should hear the ones I keep to myself.

So does this kid have diamond infused paste slathered on her ass in place of plain old diaper cream?

Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think even William and Kate's kid has been to a spa

They have Nori coming out of the door wearing the cape, then we see it in Kim's hands so my guess is most of this crap is for photos and she took it off soon after before entering car. I pity this (cute) baby who probably would love to just roll in the grass with a puppy or something. Never see any toddler-like behavior in her really. She's a zombie.
    Last edited by spinmonkey; November 30th, 2014 at 04:03 AM.
    Makisa likes this.
    Drive-by poster

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    I got some first hand dirt tonight. Nothing that the world doesn't already know or care about. Was out to dinner with family friends - her daughter lives around the corner from K&K's NYC pad in Soho. She has seen them in the neighborhood and goes to the same place for weekend breakfast. The daughter told her that Kanye is so wretched in person and everything is for show. They get so much attention because they are actually walking down the street with the paps (not the tv show cameras). The cameras are outside the restaurant snapping a million pictures. She described her as self conscious and not a hair is out of place. I forgot to ask about the ass but I would have had to shout across the table.
    The ASS ,woman,ask about the ass,we need details..
    tulip, Palermo and ConstanceSpry like this.
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Just playing photo assumption, but I can't help contrasting photos of Kimye & North with those of Beyonce, JayZ & Blue. While the Carters always look comfortable and quite normally connected to Blue Ivy, Kim always appears a little unsure and awkward, and sadly, so does little Nori. I think you're right, Sluce - whoever Ignori's primary care-giver might be, it is not her parents.
    Makisa, arie_skop, CL** and 3 others like this.

Elite Member

North is such a cute baby, and she's being raised to think she's her mom's best friend and the center of the universe. She's being used as a prop. She's going to be all kinds of messed up as an adult. I feel really horrible for her. Maybe the nannies dress her in comfy cotton and let her roll around with puppies? We can hope.
    arie_skop, CL** and Wilson like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    Oooh! I have a butt story! My good friend moved to San Francisco a few months ago. She came to visit recently and told me that when she was at the airport, she saw Kim (no Kanye or North) getting off of the same plane that she was to get on. She said that Kim was flying on a regular plane and she was wearing a huge ball gown (in the morning!) and ALL she could see was her butt. She said it was huge and not attractive. Not the most detailed story, but there you have it.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Quote Originally Posted by spinmonkey View Post
    So does this kid have diamond infused paste slathered on her ass in place of plain old diaper cream?

Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think even William and Kate's kid has been to a spa

They have Nori coming out of the door wearing the cape, then we see it in Kim's hands so my guess is most of this crap is for photos and she took it off soon after before entering car. I pity this (cute) baby who probably would love to just roll in the grass with a puppy or something. Never see any toddler-like behavior in her really. She's a zombie.
    George does not go to the spa, the spa comes to George.
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by spinmonkey View Post
    I pity this (cute) baby who probably would love to just roll in the grass with a puppy or something. Never see any toddler-like behavior in her really. She's a zombie.
    When I was 18 i lived in 29 palms for a couple of months and my roommates had a toddler. One weekend we went to Big Bear and that kid freaked out at the grass. He was was all wtf because he only knew sand.
    spinmonkey likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    She probably thinks Cim is her agent.
    No no no no I am pretty sure Nori KNOWS PMK is her agent.

That baby has got Kim's kankles.

Thread Information