Page 281 of 324 FirstFirst ... 181231271277278279280281282283284285291 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

An ass kissing a bigger ass. Good Christ.
    Lily Bleu likes this.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Report: Secret Emails Reveal Kim Kardashian Demands $1M Per Endorsement

They say a "diva is a female version of a hustla, of a hustla, of a of a hustla." That's applicable here in that Kim Kardashian is a DIVA who hustles diet pill companies and milkshake purveyors for $1 million per endorsement, according to "secret business emails" obtained by Radar.

The reported emails, which outline Kim's particulars for being a shill, are between a "Kardashian rep" and "the owner of a firm that was interested in hiring Kardashian to promote their brand." In addition to $750,000 to $1 million minimum for the actual endorsement, Kim allegedly demands:

• "5 first class tickets, plus 1 coach" for travel
    • "first class hotel accommodations (1 suite for talent and standard rooms for others in party)"
    • "portal to portal first class exclusive ground transportation"
    • "airport greeter service"
    • security
    • "glam fee (day rate for her hair and makeup squad)"
    • AND
    • a per diem

Radar did not reveal which sucker flies coach.

If you are interested in hiring a Kardashian to promote your brand but all of that sounds like a lot, consider Kim's sister, Kendall Jenner, whose minimum rate is $500,000.
    It's Nori flying coach, of course. There's only room for ONE diaper butt in first, and that's Kim, baby.
    Mrs P, kasippu, rollo and 1 others like this.

Yes of course. I was thinking the nanny but Cunt need her to attend HER needs first.
    SoCalMarie likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post

Radar did not reveal which sucker flies coach.
    The nanny that has North on her lap throughout the flight.... when Kim isn't using her for selfie photo shoots for all of 10 minutes out of the 1+ flights, of course
    kasippu and rollo like this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Omfg her ass is I ridiculous. Someone needs to shove that picture of her ass in the red skirt I her face and take her to a center for an intervention or something.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I'm just gonna leave this here....

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Kris Jenner gushes over 'partner in crime' Kim Kardashian while wishing her a Happy 34th Birthday with throwback photo | Daily Mail Online

'You are the best daughter!': Kris Jenner gushes over 'partner in crime' Kim Kardashian while wishing her a Happy 34th Birthday with throwback photo
    By Heidi Parker for MailOnline
    Published: 09:16 EST, 21 October 2014 | Updated: 10:17 EST, 21 October 2014

It's never been a secret that Kim Kardashian is her favorite child - she even said so on her hit reality show Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

And while wishing her a Happy 34th Birthday on Tuesday morning via Instagram, Kris Jenner just reinforced the Vogue cover girl is the one she likes the most out of her six children (sorry Kourtney, Khloe, Rob, Kendall and Kylie).

'Happy Birthday to my precious daughter, best friend, and partner in crime,' the 58-year-old matriarch started. 'You are the best daughter, wife, and mother and you have the biggest heart.'

The birthday girl is 34: On Tuesday Kris Jenner shared this throwback photo of Kim Kardashian when she was around the age of two to wish her daughter a good year ahead

Yes, Kim is the favorite: In her note, the 58-year-old momager said the beauty was her 'best friend' and the 'best daughter'

Jenner added in her caption, 'You amaze me every single day and I am so blessed to have you to love. Enjoy your special day.'
    She signed off with 'I love you!' and added the hashtags for 'love, family, happybirthday.'

Along with the message was a cute throwback photo of Kim in face paint to look like a cat. Her famous pout was made up with red lipstick and she had round red ruby cheeks painted in. She appeared to be around the age of two.

Mrs White: The reality show producer looked glamorous at the Angel Ball in New York City on Monday

Kris sent the message at 6 am New York time, long before her West Coast based family even had time to make their first cup of coffee.

The E! star has been in Manhattan to promote her new cookbook In The Kitchen With Kris.

Her younger sister Khloe, 30, sent a message as well that was accompanied by a collage of six photos of them together. In one they are jumping on a trampoline.

'Happy birthday sister!!!! My bestie, my confidante, the keeper of my secrets (well only of I threaten your life) the sharer of my world,' the estranged wife of Lamar Odom wrote.

'You have become an amazing woman. I couldn't be prouder or more inspired. Enjoy your birthday KiKi! I love you like a fat kid loves cake!'

The night before she shared a black and white throwback photo from their childhood with the note, 'It's almost your birthday.'

Kendall Jenner also shared a photo collage of the two of them. The images looked to have been taken in a photo booth.

The 18-year-old model's note read, 'Happy Birthday to my beautiful sister! I don't know what I would do without your amazing soul. lots of love sister pants.'

On Kim's last birthday in 2013, the beauty was proposed to while visiting San Francisco.

One year ago: Kanye West on one knee in San Francisco when he proposed to Kim a year ago on her birthday

Not a bad way to ring in 33: The Vogue cover stars smooched after the rapper presented her with a 15 carat diamond ring by Lorraine Schwartz

Mom was there too: Jenner giving Kim a champagne toast after she accepted the proposal

Kanye West got down on one knee while in the city's baseball stadium and asked for her hand in marriage while presenting the reality queen with a 15 carat Lorraine Schwartz diamond engagement ring.

The beauty's entire family was there. Kris had helped Kanye orchestrate the entire surprise.

At the time, Kim was a new mother and she was also blonde. The two have since wed in a romantic ceremony in Florence, Italy.

Kris Jenner gushes over 'partner in crime' Kim Kardashian while wishing her a Happy 34th Birthday with throwback photo | Daily Mail Online

czb

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post

what happened to PMK's body in this shot?
    rollo likes this.

and look at her NOSE!
    Kittylady and twitchy2.0 like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

czb

the nose is crazy but look at her boobs?

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    and look at her NOSE!

Somewhere between Michael Jackson and hit in the face with an iron. Not good.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

She looks FAT!
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post

Oh god. Do you know what this means? (When Kim and Bruce hang out together)..... They are filming another season.

Stop the madness!!

Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

czb

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    She looks FAT!
    fat or mrs doubtfire-ish in the bodice? not sure ....

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the giant red ass made it onto another page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    dexter7 likes this.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Thread Information