Page 276 of 324 FirstFirst ... 176226266272273274275276277278279280286 ... LastLast
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

Could be. She did look genuinely puzzled when she looked into the SUV, however. If it was just for a photo opportunity, I'd think she could just have stopped outside the doors, posed and gone back in to retrieve the compass accessory.
    CornFlakegrl and Callalily like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Could be. She did look genuinely puzzled when she looked into the SUV, however. If it was just for a photo opportunity, I'd think she could just have stopped outside the doors, posed and gone back in to retrieve the compass accessory.
    The compass accessory was obviously pointed in the wrong direction.
    idunno likes this.

Bitch forgot her baby
    rollo, Beeyotch, Trixie and 13 others like this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Twitchy, how can she look genuinely puzzled? Does not compute!
    idunno, spinmonkey and Kittylady like this.

LOL! Puzzled for her. Or maybe I'm just projecting.
    Bombshell likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Her 'forgot my baby' face is just the same as her 'I'm in love with Kanye' face.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    Okay, so was this like a "I thought you had the baby, oh you don't? Then who has the baby!?!?!?" situation?
    That's what it looked like to me.

Exactly. She stands there stumped. She thought the child was already in the car.
    Callalily likes this.

Okay, so was this like a "I thought you had the baby, oh you don't? Then who has the baby!?!?!?" situation?
    That's what it looked like to me.

Exactly. She stands there stumped. She thought the child was already in the car.

ETA: as for kanye changing his position on pimping out his kid.... I don't think pimping her out was ever the problem. He just thinks a reality show is beneath the offspring of yeezus. Making her a infant fashion icon however, is her genetic destiny in his insane mind.
    chartreuse, Angeli and Callalily like this.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

And I think I swear I hear the security guy say "she isn't here"
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

And I think I swear I hear the security guy say "she isn't here"
    He does say that.
    JazzyGirl likes this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Hit By Ban Bus!

FWIW, at least we don't have to worry about North roasting to death in a hot car....
    Bombshell likes this.

No Ignori? Kim Kardashian Claims She Didn’t Forget North West In Lobby – ‘She Was Waiting To Check Out!’

After getting caught on video for leaving poor Ignori in a hotel lobby in Paris, Kim Kardashian decided she had some explaining to do – via Twitter, of course.
    The reality star took to the social media site to blast reports that she had left her daughter, North West, in her hotel’s lobby before jetsetting back to Los Angeles. While she probably would never admit to forgetting about her child, her reasoning seems a little suspect.
    PHOTOS: Headed Back To The States, Kim Kardashian Dotes On Daughter North, The Morning After Swanky Parisian Fashion Party

The Keeping up with the Kardashians star tweeted, “Heard on the radio today some story I forgot my daughter at our hotel as I’m leaving for the airport. Are you kidding me?!?!?! LOL.
    “I went to the car to make sure the car seat was in because the day before we had a car seat issue.”
    We’re kind of surprised she doesn’t have someone on staff to check the car seat for her!
    But the mom-of-one went on to make light of the video that has since gone viral by making a joke of the whole situation. She continued to tweet, “Do u guys really think a 1year old would be inside the lobby by herself! Oh wait she was waiting to check out lol.”
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    The Keeping up with the Kardashians star tweeted, “Heard on the radio today some story I forgot my daughter at our hotel as I’m leaving for the airport. Are you kidding me?!?!?! LOL.
    “I went to the car to make sure the car seat was in because the day before we had a car seat issue.”

We’re kind of surprised she doesn’t have someone on staff to check the car seat for her!

But the mom-of-one went on to make light of the video that has since gone viral by making a joke of the whole situation. She continued to tweet, “Do u guys really think a 1year old would be inside the lobby by herself! Oh wait she was waiting to check out lol.”
    Sure you did Kim. That's why one of your security guys says on film: "She isn't here."
    As opposed to: "Where's the car seat"? Or "The car seat isn't here" or "Ok, Good, there's a car seat, let's go get her..."

ETA: Different angle - Car seat visible:

And if there had been a problem before with having a car seat readily available, you'd think that at least 1 person in your team of assistants, nannies, and security guys would have made sure there was a car seat available/resolved the problem - if the hotel/building concierge hadn't double-checked that already, before you/one of your nannies walked out with the baby.

No Kim, we don't think that you left her alone in the lobby. We know that 1 of your 5 nannies would have been with her - 20 steps behind you or in front of you like the agreement states, so that paps don't get them on camera.

ETA: Why does she look like she's wearing a diaper in every picture of her backend?

Last edited by SoCalMarie; October 4th, 2014 at 06:31 PM.
    Callalily likes this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Elite Member

She totally forgot her baby! she's not even a "new" mom I mean new to spending actual time with the kid, sure.

Elite Member

Kim is just a little confused, because she knows she packed the towels, so why isn't NW there?

Thread Information