Page 273 of 324 FirstFirst ... 173223263269270271272273274275276277283323 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by aggie View Post
    I know she's not the sharpest knife in the drawer but now I am wondering if she has some kind of mental illness. I can't think of any reason to do this to yourself and your child.

The reason is because they'll get more press inches with North there, the kid will be declared a "mini fashionista" and they can pretend that they are the most cultured dumb twats ever.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top
    arie_skop likes this.

This whole kid as accessory is sad.

But I do envision pimp mama running around like Edina Monsoon - It makes a difference, darling, a mixed-race baby is the finest accessory a person in my position could ever have, sweetheart! Oh, my God, it's the must-have of the season! It's the CHANEL of babies!

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by aggie View Post
    I know she's not the sharpest knife in the drawer but now I am wondering if she has some kind of mental illness. I can't think of any reason to do this to yourself and your child.
    I've thought that about Kanye for awhile. In all seriousness.
    Callalily likes this.

Gold Member

Kanye sounds like he has narcissistic personality disorder:

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder

In order for a person to be diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) they must meet five or more of the following symptoms:

• Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
    • Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
    • Believes that he or she is “special” and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
    • Requires excessive admiration
    • Has a very strong sense of entitlement, e.g., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
    • Is exploitative of others, e.g., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
    • Lacks empathy, e.g., is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
    • Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her
    • Regularly shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Angeli View Post

In order for a person to be diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) they must meet five or more of the following symptoms:

• Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
    • Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
    • Believes that he or she is “special” and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
    • Has a very strong sense of entitlement, e.g., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
    • Is exploitative of others, e.g., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
    • Lacks empathy, e.g., is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
    This describes 9/10ths of all celebs. A to Z listers.

Quote Originally Posted by Angeli View Post

Should copy/paste this in the Leann thread
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

I would never wish a hack/leak of pictures on any one (such a horrible invasion of privacy) EXCEPT Kanye.

I cannot wait until he, or one of his lovers who's already "out" - so it doesn't effect them as much (*cough cough Ricardo* ) is hacked.
    Those text messages / pictures would be pure gold.
    I firmly believe Kanye is a bad person, to the core. The way he treats/talks to people, how vain and egotistical he is... he deserves the karma coming to him...

It will happen one day. And I can't wait.

Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Poor Nori. That outfit can't be comfortable for a 1 year old to wear....
    Hell, it doesn't look comfortable for a 30 year old to wear...

Did she walk out twice? For paps to shoot her with and without Nori?
    It looks like these were taken within 5 minutes of each other...

More Horrendous Photos: Kim Kardashian rocks unusual jumper carrying baby North through airport | Daily Mail Online
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

What is wrong with her? Does she not own a mirror?

It can't be comfortable for North to wear those shoes if she is just learning to walk.
    Last edited by NickiDrea; October 1st, 2014 at 08:22 PM.
    BelledeJour likes this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

They only started doing this recently when cute pics of Jay-Z and Blue Ivy watching Beyonstage went viral. Previously their precious bundle of towels was oh-so-private.
    Kittylady likes this.

rollo and Brookie like this.

Palermo likes this.

Gold Member

"Did she walk out twice? For paps to shoot her with and without Nori?
    It looks like these were taken within 5 minutes of each other..."

She probably forgot Nori in her hotel room and had to go back and retrieve the little accessory.

Nori was probably eating or breathing or having a diaper change and forgot her cue. Actually the poor thing looks as if she has to have a nap with her boots on.

Thread Information