Page 27 of 324 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

Jackson family nose. That thing is way too small for her face

So I was just settling in for an evening of internet lulz and stumbled onto this nipple pic. Trick of the light, or ?

twitchy2.0 likes this.
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Ricardo must be in LA right now since he was recently photographed with the baby. So he comes to LA and Kanye suddenly starts staying at his bachelor pad...

riccardotisci175 days ago
    LA......

riccardotisci172 days ago
    Love LA #fun#sun#summer#love#

http://instagram.com/riccardotisci17
    Flygirl likes this.

Saturday Night Live Mock Kim Kardashian And Kanye West In Hilarious 'Waking Up With Kimye' Sketch

EntertainmentWise 3 hours ago

Saturday Night Live frequently puts celebrities into the firing line and this week was no different, with the show mocking high profile couple Kim Kardashian and Kanye West in a sketch entitled "Waking Up with Kimye."

As the title would suggest, the comical sketch saw Kim and Kanye hosting a morning show in which they basically just bigged themselves up - Kanye said that he had turned Kardashian into "an artist" and "philosopher" and even picked out her clothes!

The show also featured a segment called "The Kardashian 11" that saw a group of Kardashians and Jenners playing instruments.

We wonder what the real Kimye thought about the sketch? (WENN)
    There were also sections entitled "What Kim Made" - which included a necklace made of pasta - and "Kim Wore It Better" - which saw an glamourously dressed Kim pitted against a Genius bar employee (played by SNL host lady Gaga).
    Kanye doesn't take too warmly to the idea that the guest is called a Genius - he tells her she doesn't deserve that title, but of course Kanye and Kim do!
    The real Kim and Kanye were spotted going on a cute dinner date on Friday night in Philadelphia on the trail of Kanye's delayed Yeezus tour.

The couple both lived up to their trendy reputations as Kanye sported a fur coat, gold chain and tasseled boots and his reality star fiancee looked equally as glam in a fur coat of her own, navy dress and gold stilettos.

Yahoo!

Don't know if the SNL sketch is up yet.

Ok, that is funny stuff.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

they did a great job

Can't wait for Yeezus' all caps tweet reply about this.

and you KNOW it's coming. that guy has zero sense of humor about himself. fucking gayfish!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I saw the highlights of it this morning and laughed knowing that Kanye will demand an apology and never go on snl again!!
    Last edited by sluce; November 18th, 2013 at 01:26 PM.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

'I don't care if you're the President!' Kanye West warns Obama not to talk about Kim Kardashian and compares himself to the lead character in 12 Years A Slave

By AMELIA PROUD
    PUBLISHED: 22:15, 18 November 2013 | UPDATED: 22:52, 18 November 2013

Kanye West is an undeniably mercurial character.

At times in his interview with iconic author Bret Easton Ellis he comes across as funny, self-deprecating and erudite, yet at other points, he seems ridiculously out of touch.

His explanation for the apparent verbal diarrhea that peppers his life with extreme moments of drama is a particularly cute moment as he owns up to be being 'mentally completely three years old.'

What is he like, eh? Kanye West has been running his mouth off again, this time on author Bret Easton Ellis's podcast

Explaining that each time he creates the 36-year-old usually becomes a little younger, he said: '
    'The better and better I get at what I do, the younger I get.'

Talking storming the stage to shout out for Beyonce as Taylor Swift collected her Best Female gong at the MTV Video Awards in 2009, Kanye said: 'The Taylor Swift thing happened and I had to grow back up to seven years old.

'Now I'm mentally completely three years old, if I talk to paparazzi - I'm three years old, if I argue with Oprah for two hours I'm three years old...by the time I'm 50 I'm gonna be one.'
    Kanye also jokes about what he would put down as his profession, when going through an airport for example.

He laughed: 'I would literally write creative genius except for two reasons, it sometimes takes too long and I sometimes can't spell genius.'

He has his moments: Kanye, pictured here in New York on Sunday has moments of both self-realisation and delusion in the interview

'Jackass' moment: Kanye jumped onstage during Taylor Swift's acceptance speech at MTV Music Video Awards in 2009

Kanye also joked 107.9 Philly about President Obama calling him a Jackass again, saying: 'I don't care if you're the president. I bring joy to people.'

Kanye added that Obama better not say anything about Kim Kardashian either, saying ... he 'shouldn't mention my baby mama name, 'cause we both from Chicago.'
    But when it comes to discussing Steve McQueen's harrowing 12 Years A Slave, Kanye seems to start taking himself too seriously by far.

The harrowing film follows the story of a free black man who is tricked then sold into slavery.

Kanye said of the movie: 'I felt like the main character, in what I'm dealing with as even as a mega popular rich celebrity (even though you might think f*** you, who are you to complain about anything) attempting to create in other fields, in clothing.

Criticism: Kanye has come in for a lot of flack for calling his latest album and tour, Yeezus

Perks: In the interview, Kanye admitted one of the best things about being rich was being able to propose to his girl... and in some style

'It started with my song, New Slaves, when I was sitting in Paris with these companies knowing that these things would sell on Barneys floor because I'd wear it or Jay-Z wears it.

'And then you say I want to be a part of the creative conversation, to make money from that and they cut you off.'
    'It'd be something I discovered four years ago and I put it on trend.'

'Then they gave me one offs, Louis Vuitton I did one shoe, Nike I did two and they had the most impact possible.'

'So I felt as a creative what it's like to be free, then when it was taken away I felt as a creative what it is to be enslaved.

'To have all of these ideas, these ideas for products.'

Crass: Kanye compared his struggle to become a fashion designer to the plight of a character sold into actual slavery

Kanye, who stated he's 'super dedicated to awesomeness,' explained that his obsession with fashion and product is partially due to the fact that music is so intangible in the download age.

'Content has been cheapened,' he said.

'I give a kid a a T-shirt at a gig and he'll treasure it forever but I give him a copy of my record and he'll be like, "I downloaded it last week."'
    Kanye also revealed he wants to make the Apple of fashion, somewhere between high end and high street fashion.

Read more: Kanye West warns Obama not to talk about Kim Kardashian | Mail Online

Oh dear.

He really should just shut the fuck up.
    twitchy2.0, stef and Clubber Lang like this.

Wow.

I know he's a self-absorbed pr*ck, but that whole story is just.... wow.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Kanye, who stated he's 'super dedicated to awesomeness,' explained that his obsession with fashion and product is partially due to the fact that music is so intangible in the download age.

'Content has been cheapened,' he said.

'I give a kid a a T-shirt at a gig and he'll treasure it forever but I give him a copy of my record and he'll be like, "I downloaded it last week."'
    Kanye also revealed he wants to make the Apple of fashion, somewhere between high end and high street fashion.

What a f*cking idiot.

And he "ok-ed" Kim's sofa dress designed by his boyfriend, right?
    Yeah, his line should do well. His taste is "awesome", fashion trends never die, and I'm sure a majority of his fans will be able to afford his Krap.
    MmeVertigina likes this.

I hope he keeps talking about Obama and the Secret Service arrests his ass

Thread Information