Page 268 of 324 FirstFirst ... 168218258264265266267268269270271272278318 ... LastLast
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

fgg

Kimye booed at Paris Fashion Week after attack

After Kim Kardashian was bizarrely attacked in front of one high-profile Paris fashion week show, she and Kanye West were mercilessly booed at another — and the hotheaded rapper raced to Kim’s defense.

The unfashionable attack on Kim occurred when the reality star, mother Kris Jenner and West arrived at a Balmain show, and a lunatic in a sea of waiting fools, or fans, tackled her below the waist (forcing her frozen face to move in fear for the first time since she cried over losing a $75,000 earring in 2011).

But the attacker was quickly pummeled to the ground by bodyguards as Kim was whisked away.

“Kim fell down and got crushed,” one site breathlessly reported. But video showed her merely falling against the matte-black Porsche Panamera chauffeuring her and Kanye around. She pulled herself together to see her model sister Kendall Jenner in the show.

Hours later, Kim and Kanye were unceremoniously booed as they entered a Lanvin show 40 minutes late. “The runway photographers were all just booing them as they walked in,” a witness said. “They were waiting for them for the show [to start], which was 40 minutes late. Kanye immediately walked over and was gesturing for them to cut it out.”

Wearing a tuxedo jacket with no shirt showing un peu trop décolleté, the Bride of Kanyestein wore a skirt that was so short, “she had to sit in the front row covering her hoo-ha,” a spy sniffed. She and West sat with Catherine Deneuve, Lanvin designer Alber Elbaz’s boyfriend Alex Koo and Lanvin men’s designer Lucas Ossendrijver.

Kimye also drew flak for bringing baby North, 1, to a Balenciaga show on Tuesday, where techno blared. “I’m not sure what the acceptable decibel level is for babies, but everyone felt it was crazy loud — the bleachers were vibrating,” a spy said.

Ukrainian prankster Vitalii Sediuk — who’s previously grabbed Bradley Cooper’s crotch, crawled under America Ferrera’s dress and accosted Brad Pitt on red carpets — took credit for the attempted Kardashian tackle.

Kimye booed at Paris Fashion Week after attack | Page Six

LOL!!
    Kittylady and spinmonkey like this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Elite Member

Hours later, Kim and Kanye were unceremoniously booed as they entered a Lanvin show 40 minutes late. “The runway photographers were all just booing them as they walked in,” a witness said. “They were waiting for them for the show [to start], which was 40 minutes late. Kanye immediately walked over and was gesturing for them to cut it out.”

Well then that's the designer/show's fault. That they would even hold up a show for these two is their own stupidity.
    Palermo, deenz, dougie and 6 others like this.

I think that "attack" was staged, like everything else in their lives.
    SoCalMarie likes this.

Yes, that is just ridiculous.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

If it was unstaged and Vitalii really did it just to "prank" them...well I have to say that really sucks, I don't care if you like Kim or not...that had to be freaking scary. If it was staged...well screw them all.

And at the 2nd show they WAITED for those 2 tools to show up?!?! AND they sat next to Catherine Deneuve??? Did she KNOW she was sitting next to them?? AND WHAT THE HELL WERE THEY WEARING?!?!?!?

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    Wearing a tuxedo jacket with no shirt showing un peu trop décolleté, the Bride of Kanyestein wore a skirt that was so short, “she had to sit in the front row covering her hoo-ha,” a spy sniffed.
    I thought that was an exaggeration, but sadly it wasn't. Fucking famewhores. More pics at the link.
    Kim and Kanye: Kouples' Kleavage

I swear to Lawd Baby that Kanye's stupid ass looks like when Denise tried to make Theo a shirt ,and it turned out like shit. I'm DYING over here!

Elite Member

I love how they have matching wonky boobs.

Quote Originally Posted by honeythorn View Post

i swear to lawd baby that kanye's stupid ass looks like when denise tried to make theo a shirt ,and it turned out like shit. I'm dying over here!
    i knew it reminded me of something!!!!

Just saw this on FB. I love it.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

I can't believe they brought a one year old to a fashion show with loud-ass thumping music. Assholes.

She looks like a stupid fuck, covering up her snatch. Everyone's seen it, whore, don't bother.
    spinmonkey and firebrat1229 like this.

I did not need to see Kanye's moobs which look worse than Simon Cowell's.
    Palermo, arie_skop and stef like this.

Paris Cops

We Don't Care About Kim Kardashian

9/26/2014 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

Parisian police couldn't care less Kim Kardashian was attacked while making her way through paparazzi at a Fashion Week event ... they say the assault means nothing to them ... and don't understand why Americans make such a big deal of it.

An official from the Prefecture de police de Paris said unlike the cops in the U.S. ... the Paris police don't become involved in such "minimal situations."

So cops tell us they will take NO action against Vitalii Sediuk for trying to tackle Kim to the ground.

It's a pretty laissez-faire attitude ... considering Princess Diana was killed in Paris 17-years ago while trying to flee from paparazzi.

As we previously reported ... Kim and Kanye beefed up their security while in Paris.

Sacrebleu!

Read more: Paris Cops -- We Don't Care about Kim Kardashian | TMZ.com
    Palermo and arie_skop like this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

You know what I find most disturbing about this? Princess Diana died SEVENTEEN years ago.
    Slackerbrat and Kittylady like this.

Thread Information