Page 260 of 324 FirstFirst ... 160210250256257258259260261262263264270310 ... LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

*cough*leanne*cough*
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    As much as I am not a fan of his, I have to give him credit for still performing that night.
    there are people who could learn a lesson from him about 'the show must go on'.
    Maybe he was able to perform because there wasn't a damned thing wrong with the drama king.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Maybe he was able to perform because there wasn't a damned thing wrong with the drama king.

Sluce, you mean, like for publicity, No, he wouldn't, would he?

Of course he wouldn't!
    spinmonkey likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    Sluce, you mean, like for publicity, No, he wouldn't, would he?
    The man who married Kim Kardashian and has Pimp Mama Kris as a mother in law? Never.
    Palermo and idunno like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Kanye West stops Sydney show to demand fans 'stand up and dance!'...before he realises one is in a WHEELCHAIR and the other is waving their prosthetic limb at him

By PENELOPE KILBY and DANIEL VAN BOOM FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA and LUCY CHESTERTON FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA
    PUBLISHED: 02:56, 13 September 2014 | UPDATED: 13:18, 13 September 2014

He came under fire for demanding fans at his Melbourne show on Wednesday stand up 'unless y'all sitting down because y'all handicapped.'

But during the Yeezus tour in Sydney on Friday night, rapper Kanye West went a step further, stopping the whole show at Qantas Credit Union Arena when two seated fans wouldn't get to their feet - because they were in wheelchairs.
    Fans at the performance confirmed the incident to Daily Mail Australia on Saturday after a series of Tweets about the moment flooded social media, with one saying 'He wanted the crowd to stand up and couldn't see why they were seated. Once it clicked that they couldn't, he started the song.'

+28

Rock star: Kanye West took the stage at Qantas Credit Union Arena on Friday night for his first Sydney show

+28

Error: Kanye urged the crowd to dance before realising his mistake as a fan waved a protesthic limb at him

'Stand up and dance': Kanye urged two concertgoers to get up before realising they were in wheelchairs

An eyewitness told Daily Mail Australia Kanye had refused to perform until the crowd were on their feet, saying, 'I can't do this song, I can't do this show until everybody stand up.
    'Unless you got a handicap pass and you get special parking and s**t.

'Imma see you if you ain't standing up, believe me, I'm very good at that.'
    When the musician saw a concertgoer waving a prosthetic limb to explain why they weren't dancing, he acknowledged them, saying: 'Okay, you fine!'
    But when another fan remained seated, he stopped the song Good Life, saying, 'This is the longest I've had to wait to do a song, it's unbelievable,' before sending bodyguard Pascal Duvier into the arena to check whether the person was in fact in a wheelchair- which they were.
    'The crowd was also yelling that he was in a wheelchair but he waited for Pascal's confirmation,' the witness said, while others said the crowd made 'wheelchair motions' to alert the singer to his mistake.
    'When he sent Pascal up there he said, 'He is in a wheelchair? It's fine!' the witness reported.

+28

In his element: Kanye sported a loose vest which showcased his muscular physique as he took to the stage

Social slamming: The moment was soon broadcast by fans on Twitter who described the incident in detail

Realising his error: Kanye moved on when he realised his mistake, continuing the Sydney performance

Other witnesses wrote, 'Kanye made everyone stand up.... Bereted a dude for not standing up... Stopped the whole show... Turns out the dude was in a wheelchair.'
    Another said, 'Kanye accidentally yelled at a dude in a wheelchair tonight.'
    The 37 year-old artist was criticised for his comments at his Melbourne show at Rod Laver Arena earlier in the week, when midway through his song Good Life he went on one of his famous rants, demanding to know why the audience wasn't on their feet.
    'I can't go on with this song if there's people in here sitting down unless y'all sitting down because y'all handicapped,' he said.
    'Unless y'all have handicapped parking?'

+28

+28
    Tribute: As he has in the past, Kanye dedicated part of his performance to his wife Kim by singing 'If you love somebody tonight, hold on real tight' repeatedly during the ending of hit song Runaway

+28
    Places to be! Kim was spotted exiting the stadium 20 minutes before the show ended

+28

Fierce! Dressed in a form-fitting white ensemble with her favourite pair of black, Hermes heeled sandals, the queen of reality TV stunned on the night

However, in previous concerts Kanye has gone out of his way to assist disabled fans, in June asking his security to give a fan in a wheelchair his microphone as a gift.
    'I was in the second row,' US fan Eliiot Briones told E! News. 'There were a lot of people blocking me, and Kanye noticed. Kanye told the security guard to give me the mic.'
    Although he didn't meet Kanye, he said the gesture at the show in Texas still 'means a lot to me. I don't know how to explain. It's just a humble experience.'
    For his Sydney show, Kanye sported a loose vest which showcased his muscular physique as he owned the stage during throughout the night.
    With a few metallic neck chains added to his ensemble, the Stronger rapper was certainly in his element for the sensational show that is part of his Yeezus tour Down Under.
    And when Kim Kardashian arrived at husband Kanye West's Sydney concert on Friday, she certainly stepped out in style.
    But it was the 33-year-old reality star's exit that has had people talking, after pint-sized Kim was spotted leaving her rapper beau's show at Qantas Credit Union Arena 20 minutes before the show ended.

+28

+28

Stylish: Arriving sans her baby girl North, Kim's ethereal-looking outfit hugged her every curve, starting with a white ribbed turtleneck

+28
    The support act: Kim was spotted arriving at the back door of the stadium where Kanye was headlining

Prior to her departure, likely in a bid to avoid traffic, Kim enjoyed a rock star performance from her husband of four months, during which he donned his signature onstage mask.
    And Kim herself was certainly dressed to impress as she watched her man on stage.
    Dressed in a form-fitting white ensemble with her favourite pair of black, Hermes heeled sandals, the queen of reality TV exuded sass and style.
    Arriving sans her baby girl North, Kim's ethereal-looking outfit hugged her every curve, starting with a white ribbed turtleneck.
    The skirt was a more avant garde affair and no doubt a look her superstar husband Kanye would love.
    A textured cream pencil skirt with a wrap of the same fabric was layered to fall unevenly around her taut waist.

+28

Ms. Yeezus! Kim posted a snap of herself backstage at Kanye's first Sydney show to Instagram

+28

Beating the crowd: Rushing off before the fans, Kim strut her stuff as she left 20 minutes early

+28

Quick wave: Kim acknowledged onlookers who spotted the star

After slipping into the Sydney stadium venue via the back door, Kim later posted a snap of herself backstage at Kanye's first Sydney show to Instagram - showing herself standing outside the music star's dressing room.
    Like Yeezus' Adelaide, Perth and Melbourne dates, she enjoyed much of the show from the soundcheck stage between the mosh and seated area - leaving 20 minutes before its conclusion.
    As he has in the past, Kanye dedicated part of his performance to his wife.
    During a rendition of Runaway he asked the crowd 'how many people came here with someone they loved?' before singing 'if you love someone tonight, hold on real tight' repeatedly.
    Still without a hair out of place, Kim was spotted exiting the Qantas Credit Union Arena and being guided into a car by her team of security near the end of the concert.

+28

Not a hair out of place: Kim was guided into a car by a team of security as she left Qantas Credit Union Arena

+28

Supporting her man: She enjoyed much of the show from a soundcheck spot near the audience's seated area

Kim Kardashian leaves hotspot Bar De Thé in Syd

Earlier in the night Kim and her assistant popped into a trendy bar in Sydney's Darlinghurst to soak up some of the city's uber-cool night scene.
    Arriving at Salon De The, Kim's assistant's outfit was a head-to-toe black ensemble with an edgy, rocker vibe - while the reality star was the picture of cream perfection.

Talking to The Project earlier on Friday night, Kim, 33, said that while her recent British GQ Woman Of The Year award was an honour, in the world of Kimye, she's bestowed that title every day.
    'He makes me feel like Woman Of The Year every day,' she said, explaining how her husband treats her.
    'He is really the most supportive person ever. We have a really good time together. He says, "let's treat each other like it's our birthday every day".'

Read more: Kanye West demands Sydney fans stand up before he sees they're in WHEELCHAIRS | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    dougie likes this.

Bereted a dude for not standing up
    He gave someone in a wheelchair a quirky French hat? Kanye just gets weirder and weirder.
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

This just infuriates me. My brother just lost his leg and had to come live with me because he lost everything. If we were at this concert I would have shoved his prosthetic leg up Kanyes ass and told him to dance. Motherfucker.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

mjw
    Elite Member

But when another fan remained seated, he stopped the song Good Life, saying, 'This is the longest I've had to wait to do a song, it's unbelievable,' before sending bodyguard Pascal Duvier into the arena to check whether the person was in fact in a wheelchair- which they were.
    'The crowd was also yelling that he was in a wheelchair but he waited for Pascal's confirmation,' the witness said, while others said the crowd made 'wheelchair motions' to alert the singer to his mistake.
    Fucking prick.
    Beeyotch, Lily Bleu and Honeythorn like this.

Jesus, there are so many things wrong with his behavior. If I bought a ticket to his concert and I wanted to sit down, I am bloody going to sit down. It doesn't matter why. I paid for the damn seat. Those poor people in the wheelchairs. I agree with MJW-he is a prick.

On the other hand, I am old and lazy so I no longer have the energy I once had to stand up and dance at a concert the way I used to do. About 15 years ago, my husband and I went to a Van Morrison concert and most of the audience was of a similar age to us. Except for this one young girl in front of us. She got up early on and started dancing while the rest of us were sitting back and enjoying the music. My husband piped up and yelled at her to sit her ass down because she was blocking the view. She sat down right away. The people all around us started clapping and patting him on the back. It still makes me laugh that there were so many of us cranky old farts in the audience that night. Kanye would have stroked out had he performed in front of that audience.

Whenever you think he has sunk the lowest, he manages to top it

I'm not even going to acknowledge Kanye's latest bullshit.

On another note, Kim's outfit is ugly.
    Stereo Inferno and Lily Bleu like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Those sick bastards deserve each other.
    peachesncream and arie_skop like this.

I would remain sitting in the damn seat I paid for for as long as I damn well pleased .
    Lily Bleu and arie_skop like this.

But, he's the biggest genius of our time. It's unpossible that he couldn't tell someone was indeed handicapped from the stage. He has an amazing (brown-) eye for these things...he said so himself!
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

Thread Information