Page 25 of 324 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post

Here's North with her Uncle Riccardo
    Riccardo is already dreaming of adopting, together with the love of his live.

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    Who is Riccardo? Is that a Kardashian?
    He is the ONE who said to Vogue Hommes
    "I have several but the one I think immediately is an experience I had with a man who is known. I never imagined that something could happen between us and it’s still the hottest weekend of my life. Nobody really knows if this guy is straight or gay, it is a mystery. However, I was attracted to him, his way of speaking, thinking, walking, dressing. I love what he does as an artist. This weekend both, this intimate moment has only reinforced my attraction to him."
    As he always hangs out with Kanye, well he kinda outed him. When Kim and Kanye were on their (alleged) break during the pregnancy, Kanye was with Ricci. A blind hinted that Kim walked in on them and since them PMK has Kanye where she wants him.

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo Inferno View Post
    Did Ricardo Tisci design the Met gala/sofa dress? If so, she should be afraid....
    ...Very afraid.

He is. So sure he did it on purpose!

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    He's Kanye's boyfriend and I thought he was the designer responsible for that disastrous floral sofa dress too.
    Yep so the wedding dress will be the stuff we dream about (ON GR!!!)

mjw
    Elite Member

He is the ONE who said to Vogue Hommes
    "I have several but the one I think immediately is an experience I had with a man who is known. I never imagined that something could happen between us and it’s still the hottest weekend of my life. Nobody really knows if this guy is straight or gay, it is a mystery. However, I was attracted to him, his way of speaking, thinking, walking, dressing. I love what he does as an artist. This weekend both, this intimate moment has only reinforced my attraction to him."

Everyone assumes that is about Kanye but I think he's talking about Franco. There were rumors about Franco and Tisci dating around the time of that interview.

Maybe Kim had the baby for the two of them to raise, a surrogate if you will
    kasippu likes this.

Um, not to start the annoying GR genetics debate again, BUT... does Nori look completely non-black to anyone else?
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Um, not to start the annoying GR genetics debate again, BUT... does Nori look completely non-black to anyone else?
    She looks sweet in those last two pictures. I think she looks middle eastern.
    Chilly Willy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Genetics are interesting that way. I think one would have trouble finding two mulatto children who look as though they are the same ethnicity and I think that may have to do with all the varied ethnicities of both blacks and whites. I read once that the DNA of the African continent is so varied that a black person and a white person are likely to have more genetically in common than a black person and a black person from two different parts of Africa. I think that's why you never really know what traits will be dominant.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

That's true, Lola, genetics are so complex - you never know what you get. I think she's very beautiful, looks like she takes after her mother.

ETA: Tisci is holding her like a proud daddy. Does Cim even know they used her as a surrogate?
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Aww baby North is super cute! I hope she grows up to be brainy and beautiful and gets past the incredible stupidity of her parents
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Kim Kardashian cradles baby North while leaving Kanye West's home in a tight skirt and crop top... as it is claimed the couple 'are living apart'

By IONA KIRBY
    PUBLISHED: 18:15, 13 November 2013 | UPDATED: 21:51, 13 November 2013

They got engaged just over three weeks ago and welcomed their first child together in June.

But Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are no longer living together, according to a new report.

The couple are still waiting for construction on the Bel Air home they purchased together to be completed.

Baby on board: Kim Kardashian was seen leaving Kanye West's home with baby North on Tuesday

In the meantime, the reality star is believed to be staying at her mother Kris Jenner’s home in Calabasas.

But her rapper beau has allegedly left his future mother-in-law’s mansion and moved back into his bachelor pad.

‘There’s too much chaos at Kris’ house for Kanye,’ a source told In Touch.

Together but apart: The newly engaged couple are apparently living in separate homes

Famous figure: The reality star showed off her dangerous curves in a skintight black skirt and white crop top
    A kiss for her little princess: Kim showered her baby girl with love as they left the Hollywood Hills property

As the rumours emerged, Kim was seen leaving Kanye’s Hollywood Hills house on Tuesday while cradling baby North.
    However Miss Kardashian's representative has told Mail Online that the report is 'absolutely false' and added: 'In Touch consistently fabricates stories.'

The rep said: 'Kanye has a few residences in different cities. Doesn't mean they don't live together. They have multiple residences and stay as a family in many residences.

According to the new claims, when Kanye does come to Kris Jenner’s place to visit his two girls, he doesn’t stay overnight.‘Kanye is working all of the time,’ another insider told In Touch. ‘Kanye will come over to Kris’ for a few hours, but then go back to his place.’
    The star couple bought their mansion together in January for a staggering $11million, but work on the property is ongoing.
    Kanye’s bachelor pad has been on the market for over a year and he recently slashed the price by $1million to $2,9million, but it seems there are still no takers.

Read more: Kim Kardashian cradles baby North while leaving Kanye West's home in a tight skirt and crop top... as it is claimed the couple 'are living apart' | Mail Online

Can this bitch not close her lips now at all, every friggen photo. She has to be making that blank face on purpose. I really think Kanye will get custody, he and Riccardo raise her, Kim gets her new mansion. End of story.

Maybe it's from hanging around the king of mouth breathers.

Angeli and kasippu like this.

Well she's got nothing going on upstairs, of course she has a perpetually blank face. Works in concert with botox & fillers I'm sure.

Those heels are sobbing in pain.
    Wilson likes this.

Lol at her latest unfortunate choice of outfit.

She's got too much chest for a crop top like that. It just juts out and makes her bulkier.
    badgers! and JazzyGirl like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Thread Information