Page 248 of 324 FirstFirst ... 148198238244245246247248249250251252258298 ... LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

. 'And I just thought, "You know this is my day I'm not even going to worry about it".

'I hope he's OK, I totally understand that he wouldn't want to see a lot of people if he was feeling uncomfortable, and you can only pray and wish that someone would not miss out on more memories in life. Because life is about memories.
    maybe your third fucking wedding isn't that special to everyone else you worthless self- centered bitch. I just thought I disliked her before.....
    Bombshell, Sylkyn, deenz and 4 others like this.

Kim Kardashian And Beyonce Feud Gets Worse – Kim Reveals Beyonce Divorce Truth On TV

AUGUST 16, 2014 BY SIYANA RILEY LEAVE A COMMENT
    Kim Kardashian’s and Beyonce‘s feud has gotten worse, especially in the wake of Kim revealing Beyonce’s divorce news on national TV. Kim was a guest on Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen a few days ago, and through her wishy-washy answer, she pretty much confirmed that Beyonce and Jay-Z were getting divorced. Obviously, that hasn’t endeared her to Beyonce, who already hates her guts.
    In Touch Weekly also claims that their feud has ‘exploded’, adding, “Kim thinks Beyoncé’s a fake, and that the real Beyoncé is nothing like the one the public knows. Now that Jay and Beyoncé’s image is under fire because of their marriage troubles, Kim doesn’t think she has to tiptoe around her rival anymore. Not showing up for the wedding was a total slap in the face. And now Kim’s not afraid to call her out on it.”
    Basically, this whole issue stems from the fact that Beyonce didn’t attend Kim’s wedding, and that she also didn’t let Jay-Z attend. Kim’s ego took a huge hit with that, even though she was delusional if she thought that Beyonce and Jay-Z were ever going to attend in the first place. Seriously, she claims that they cancelled at the last minute, but she’s only saying that because she doesn’t want people to know that Beyonce and Jay-Z NEVER had any intention of coming to the wedding.And now, she’s harping on about Beyonce and name-dropping her in every other interview, even as Beyonce has more important things to worry about. But does Kim care about that? Puh-lease, she’s just bitter and angry that Beyonce deems her too lowly to spend time with her, and this is her method of revenge: tabloid leaks and incessant name-dropping.Image credit: FAMEFLYNET PICTURES

- See more at: Kim Kardashian And Beyonce Feud Gets Worse - Kim Reveals Beyonce Divorce Truth On TV

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

So what did she actually say about Beyonce/the divorce?
    WhateverLolaWants and sluce like this.

Why would Beyonce want to spend time with her? And Cim's spare time is obviously taken up with Norphan and Kanye! Someone has completely run out of PR options.
    Stereo Inferno and Lily Bleu like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BelledeJour View Post
    So what did she actually say about Beyonce/the divorce?
    I want to know too. And did she confirm that they were the no shows?

^^^ they are exaggerating what she said. They asked her about the rumors about Beyonce and Jay-Z breaking up and she said something like "you always hope rumors like that aren't true and I wish them the best." She didn't insult them or say anything salacious. I don't think she addressed the wedding stuff.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Kim Kardashian post stunning selfie where her waist appears tiny | Mail Online

'No Photoshop necessary': Kim Kardashian posts stunning selfie that shows off an incredibly tiny waistline... after 'losing 7 pounds in 2 weeks'
    By Heidi Parker for MailOnline
    Published: 15:49 EST, 21 August 2014 | Updated: 16:37 EST, 21 August 2014

Kim Kardashian posted a photo to her Instagram account on Thursday that looked as if she had a ridiculously small waistline.

While taking a selfie in front of a mirror inside a photo studio, the 33-year-old reality star was modeling a purple-and-black corset that cinched her tiny midsection. In an effort to clear up any idea that the shot was doctored, the wife of Kanye West added a hashtag that read, 'No Photoshop necessary.'

This comes the same day UsWeekly reported the E! queen lost seven pounds in two weeks after cutting back on her carbs.

Looks like a circus trick: Kim Kardashian showed off a shockingly small waistline while wearing a blue corset in a selfie shared to Instagram on Thursday; one of her hashtags read, 'No Photoshop necessary'

The raven-haired beauty's other hashtags read 'hour glass,' 'waist training' and 'what a waist.com.' She was most likely at the studio to model her family's Kardashian Beauty line.

UsWeekly's source shed some light on the Keeping Up With The Kardashian star's state of mind about her body. 'She feels like she's reached her goal weight now,' insisted the friend. 'You can tell she slimmed down.'
    In early August Kardashian went on a Twitter rant where she complained she couldn't lose the 'last 15 to 20 lbs of baby weight' after giving birth to daughter North West over a year ago.

She's never looked better: Also on Thursday new photos emerged of the 33-year-old reality star modeling a light red two piece while in Punta Mita, Mexico

Kim Kardashian takes a selfie in a bikini

Perfect from every angle: The Kourtney & Khloe Take The Hamptons guest star looked good from the side too as she paddled while standing on a surf board

The daughter of Kris Jenner added, 'I'm not gonna call it baby weight bc thats an excuse. I just gained weight & that's it. Why is it so much harder to lose after baby though!!… ughhhh my hips & butt are huge now! They were big to begin with!'

Also on Thursday photos were released of Kim looking svelte in a pale red bathing suit during a July trip to Mexico.

She showed off sculpted abs and lean arms while paddle boarding with a friend in the country's Punta Mita area.

On Wednesday evening the former Playboy model was at it again, showing off her famous decolletage in a revealing black pant suit while dining at Fig & Olive.

Now she's just showing off!: The wife of Kanye West shocked onlookers by wearing this craftily cut out pantsuit to the Fig & Olive on Wednesday evening

All covered up: The Hidden Hills resident shopping at Barnes & Noble in Calabasas on Tuesday

Kim Kardashian post stunning selfie where her waist appears tiny | Mail Online

Get over yourself! My God. You're a grown woman, on her third marriage, with a child. Maybe, just maybe, you should stop being so self-absorbed and ease up on the junior high constant need for selfies. It cannot be normal to be that obsessed with yourself. What is she trying to prove? That something isn't photoshopped? No, maybe not, but it's sucked and cinched dumb whore. It's a corset. And it is photoshopped. Kim isn't that narrow.

Is she so obsessed with herself that she's watching her shadow? That's what the last pic looks like. I can't imagine that she isn't sweating her ass off. She's dressed for winter in the jeans and leather jacket. It's hot right now in Calabasas.

Haha, it does look like she's watching her shadow.
    MmeVertigina and spinmonkey like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I wonder if it's occurred to her that people might like her more if she was fat and trying to be a good mother instead of obsessing about her looks and staging fake relationships. Does she even remember that she has a kid?
    Stereo Inferno likes this.

fgg

she must have just gone in for a fresh fat suck to lose those 7 lbs.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

^ That's what she always does. Admire her!

Ridiculous non-family.
    Stereo Inferno likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    she must have just gone in for a fresh fat suck to lose those 7 lbs.
    More like fat redistribution.
    MmeVertigina likes this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Cim, take care of baby North instead of prancing around taking selfies of your laughable ugly body of yours.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Kim Kardashian shows off her one-year-old walking in matching fashionable ripped denim | Mail Online

North's first steps! Kim Kardashian shows off her one-year-old walking in matching ripped denim while in San Diego
    By Heather Waugh for MailOnline
    Published: 16:26 EST, 22 August 2014 | Updated: 16:35 EST, 22 August 2014

At only 13-months-old she's one of the most stylish tots around.

So it's only right that Kim Kardashian's daughter North would be making her first public steps in a pair of super stylish ripped jeans.

Doting mum Kim, 33, held gently onto her little girl's hand as she navigated the pavement during a family outing in La Jolla, California (which is in mum Kris Jenner's hometown of San Diego).

Toddling: Kim Kardashian's daughter North took some of her first steps on Wednesday as the family enjoyed an outing in La Jolla, California

The cute-as-can-be duo were joined by Kim's 35-year-old sister Kourtney as well as 58-year-old momager Kris as they made their way to check-in to a hotel for the day.

Kim rocked double denim in a tight-as-can-be pencil skirt along with a chambray shirt tucked in at the waist.
    She teamed the look with nude high-heel sandals and left her raven locks flowing long and glossy around her shoulders.

New skills: North appeared to be getting the hang of it as she took tentative steps wearing matching denim to mum Kim

Helping hand: Kim bent down to give her little girl some extra support

Family outing: Kris Jenner walked alongside Kim, 33 and baby North while she pushed Kourtney's daughter Penelope in a pram

Killer curves: Kim's curvaceous rear received some admiring looks as she pushed North in her pushchair

North looked adorable in a tiny pair of faded ripped jeans - just like the style her mum and aunts Kourtney and Khloe often wear.

On top she kept cool with a white vest and toddled around in funky black trainers with chunky white soles.

Kris' mother Shannon owns a home in the beachside town, just north of San Diego, so no doubt the clan were dropping by for a visit to see the septuagenarian.

Matriarch Kris, was seen walking alongside her girls and helped out eldest daughter Kourtney by looking after two-year-old Penelope.

Kourtney was seen arriving at the hotel in a black mini dress and chambray shirt with black floppy hat, while Mason, 5, sported blue sweatpants and a white vest.

Double denim: The stylish pair took-off a little faster after Kim picked her baby girl up

Look! The curious one-year-old spotted something she wanted to show mum

Helping out: Grandma Kris supported Kourtney by carrying two-year-old daughter Penelope as she took care of Mason
    Kim revealed in back in October that her only child has already developed her own style.

'She has a really cool, simple style,' the reality star told Grazia. 'She likes sweet things that are not too frilly. She likes to be comfortable.

'I hope she will be into fashion, there will be nothing sweeter that the two of us getting ready together for the day.'

Day trip: Pregnant Kourtney, 33, also arrived at the hotel with son Mason to check-in for the night

Kim Kardashian shows off her one-year-old walking in matching fashionable ripped denim | Mail Online

Thread Information