Page 245 of 324 FirstFirst ... 145195235241242243244245246247248249255295 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post
    Kim Kardashian Releasing 352-Page Selfie Book Titled 'Selfish,' Due Out Next Yea

Kim Kardashian is releasing a selfie book titled “Kim Kardashian Selfish” out in stores in April 2015.

“I couldn’t think of what to get Kanye [for Valentine's Day] and so I was like, ‘All guys love it when a girl sends them sexy pics,’” the 33-year-old reality star explained while vacationing in Thailand. “So I had Stephanie[assistant] get a Polaroid and we were takingphotos around the entire house … making this cool book and it ended up turning out so cool we came up with this idea to do a selfie book so I’m going to make some super racy.”

The book will be sold for $19.95.

WILL YOU BUY a copy of Kim Kardashian’s selfie book???

http://www.justjared.com/2014/08/08/kim-kardashian-releasing-352-page-selfie-book-titled-selfish-due-out-next-year/

who is going to buy this book lol (besides her family and kanye

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post
    Kim Kardashian Releasing 352-Page Selfie Book Titled 'Selfish,' Due Out Next Yea

"...we came up with this idea to do a selfie book so I’m going to make some super racy.”

This will super interesting because you are normally such a prude anyway, right Kim? Besides, shouldn't she be sending the "super racy" pictures to her husband instead of taking them for a book? Newly weds and all that?

SMH
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Gold Member

Knowing Kim's (minimal) intellectual level, she probably thinks it's actually self-ish. As in self-shit. All cool and edgy like.

Not.
    Stereo Inferno likes this.

Just seen this on Tumblr...and it has already almost 2.000 likes/reblog:

like personally i don’t think i’ll be buying selfish by kim kardashian but just the fact that this beautiful armenian woman is releasing a book of nothing but self taken pictures is so beautiful and positive to me like if you think back a year ago every tabloid was filled with unflattering pics of her showing how fat she was when she was pregnant and now she goes and produces something to show how beautiful she is that is uplifting as hell

I would have never thought that someone actually sees something positive here...
    rollo likes this.

Lord, Norma Desmond is this bint's future.

Quote Originally Posted by BelledeJour View Post
    Just seen this on Tumblr...and it has already almost 2.000 likes/reblog:

I would have never thought that someone actually sees something positive here...
    You wouldn't believe the insanely deluded people out there, who do actually worship this peace of trash and idolise her, I truly feel sorry for the younger generation because they are growing up in a world where they think that all that matters is looks and having the latest designer gear.
    BelledeJour and Lily Bleu like this.
    "I don't know what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time"

So the cover of the book reads Kim Selfish​ Kardashian. Yep, that's about right.
    PecanPie, Beeyotch and Brookie like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    This will super interesting because you are normally such a prude anyway, right Kim? Besides, shouldn't she be sending the "super racy" pictures to her husband instead of taking them for a book? Newly weds and all that?

SMH
    He's waiting for Riccardo's book.
    Brookie and kasippu like this.

It's probably a double-wide book to acommodate pics of her ginormous ass.
    Wilson, Lily Bleu and nana51 like this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Their new place just looks like a whole bunch of smaller houses all smashed together.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    It's probably a double-wide book to acommodate pics of her ginormous ass.
    What if it's a pop-up book and her ass pops up on every page?
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

^^Don't give her any ideas.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Now Cim will have something to line her gorgeous library with.

In other news, she continues to live with her mother, Ignori with her nannies and Kanye with his meds.
    Palermo and Stereo Inferno like this.

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, fashion icons? Hardly, says Kelly Cutrone

'I think they have no influence in the fashion world whatsoever,' says Cutrone, a judge on 'America's Next Top Model'

By MARIANNE GARVEY, BRIAN NIEMIETZ AND OLI COLEMAN
    Monday, August 11, 2014, 2:00 AM

• A
    • A
    • A

Share this URL

Mike Coppola/Getty Images Kelly Cutrone: Not a fan of Kim and Kanye's fashion
    Kanye West once said he’s as important to fashion as Apple founder Steve Jobs was to technology.
    But fashion maven Kelly Cutrone says not so fast, West.
    “I don’t think there’s one person who really works in the fashion industry who gives a flying f--- about Kanye West,” she tells Confidenti@l.
    The veteran People’s Revolution publicist and “America’s Next Top Model” judge isn’t awed by his wife, Kim Kardashian, either. Cutrone balked at the suggestion that the Givenchy-worshipping pair is one of the most influential couples in the clothing business.
    “I think they have no influence in the fashion world whatsoever,” she said. “I mean, most people who watch the Kardashians’ (reality show) can’t afford Givenchy. I don’t mean to be mean,” she said. “Are (counterfeiters) on Canal St. benefiting from it? Probably, but that’s not the fashion world.”
    Cutrone said it doesn’t take a genius to rock Givenchy, noting it’s a long-established brand that Audrey Hepburn wore in 1961.
    “There’s a movie called ‘Breakfast at Tiffany’s.’ Givenchy is a good brand, but is it cutting edge? No,” she said. “It’s a gazillion-year-old luxury brand from Europe.”
    Cutrone recognizes the duo’s cultural impact, but that’s not the fashion world — never mind that Kim K. controversially made the cover of Vogue’s American edition this year.
    Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images Kanye West and Kim Kardashian at the Met's Costume Institute Gala in May
    “Have Kim and Kanye had an impact on pop culture? Absolutely. Do I think that (Vogue editor-at-large) Hamish Bowles wakes up in the morning, calls (former Vogue editor-at-large) Andre Leon Talley and says, ‘Did you see those pants that Kanye was rocking on ‘SNL’?’ No.”
    Cutrone, whose “Top Model” show returns on the CW on Sept. 18, added: “The truth of the matter is that Kim Kardashian is not doing anything fresh in fashion, either. She’s not getting into the nitty-gritty, super avant-garde players. She’s not even wearing ( Vivienne ) Westwood yet.”
    “Top Model,” on the other hand, is continuing to experiment, putting male models among the ladies for the second time in its 11-year run.
    “The guys are returning again this season,” Cutrone told us, adding that things are a little more “amped up” than they were last season and that viewers will see love affairs this time around.
    In fact, says the judge, “there are a lot of things that every show would be proud of — love affairs and fights and knock-downs and drag-outs. We even have a witch named Romeo on the show — our first pagan on ‘ANTM,’ who wears all black and is into pentacles.”
    Now that’s fashion-forward.

Read more: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, fashion icons? Hardly, says Kelly Cutrone - NY Daily News
    twitchy2.0 likes this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Amen Kelly.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Thread Information