Page 244 of 324 FirstFirst ... 144194234240241242243244245246247248254294 ... LastLast
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

Gold Member

It doesn't have an ocean view like the first property, but it's live-in ready unless Kanye is going to re-do this property, too. I just can't see the two of them ever living together in this house even if it is big enough for them to live separate lives there.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Rob Kardashian Raves About Niece North West with New Pic! | Celebrity Babies, Kanye West, Kim Kardashian, North West, Rob Kardashian : Just Jared

Rob Kardashian Raves About Niece North West with New Pic!
    Thu, 07 August 2014 at 10:40 pm

Rob Kardashian sure loves his baby niece North West and he shared these new candid photos of her to express how beautiful he thinks she is.

“Goodness @KimKardashian she’s soooooo pretty!!!! LOVE HERR,” the 27-year-old reality star wrote on his Twitter account along with the photo taken on Thursday (August 7) in Burbank, Calif.

Kim responded to the tweet by saying, “she loves her uncle Robby!”

We hope that Rob posts a new photo of himself with North sometime soon!
    Goodness @KimKardashian she's soooooo pretty!!!! LOVE HERR pic.twitter.com/mPTERZgAaE
    — ROBERT KARDASHIAN (@robkardashian) August 8, 2014

Rob Kardashian Raves About Niece North West with New Pic! | Celebrity Babies, Kanye West, Kim Kardashian, North West, Rob Kardashian : Just Jared

Regardless of anything else, that baby is adorable. Even if she does look a little "lost".
    rollo likes this.

North could be gorgeous, if she doesn't take her mother's PS route.

But she does look like Kanye already from the side.

Kim's fillers are so obvious in this one.

She would have been a gorgeous boy. I guess theres still time.
    Brookie, WeWeLies and Callalily like this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

For the retiring types: Kim and Kanye can read the classics in their custom library

Dramatic look: The house features vaulted ceilings and exposed beams throughout its eight bedrooms and multiple entertaining areas

I'm not a huge fan of California-contemporary homes and often sit in amazement when I see shows like Cribs or Real Estate shows on cable... But this is one that I would happily live in and not do a thing to... I love the shade of whatever wood they've used in the ceilings, the neutral tones are really pleasant and all it needs is half a dozen dogs and cats roaming around and it would be perfect. The back garden/pool is so beautiful too...

So, naturally, these fucktards will come in with a bulldozer and turn it into some gawdy trash can, with mirrors on every wall, so they can look at how 'art' and 'now' they are. Oh and genius...:eyeroll:

For the retiring types: Kim and Kanye can read the classics in their custom library

rollo likes this.
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

This gif was posted by blah_blah_blah in another thread and it is cracking me up.

So that's what genius looks like.
    dougie, CL**, arie_skop and 3 others like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

North looks exactly like Mason. It's a bit uncanny!
    msdeb likes this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    https://celebrity.yahoo.com/blogs/ce...181059298.html
    Kim Kardashian Fed Up With Weight Gain: 'My Hips and Butt Are Huge'
    By Taryn Ryder 8 hours ago Yahoo Celebrity

Nostalgic for her "skinny days," Kim Kardashian has apparently had it with her ever-changing body.

"off to an intense workout. Can't seem to shake this last 15-20 lbs of baby weight. no more excuses. my baby is 1 years old! UGH," the 33-year-old reality star tweeted on Tuesday. "I'm not gonna call it baby weight bc thats an excuse. i just gained weight & that's it. why is it so much harder to lose after baby though!!"

Leading up to the birth of her daughter North in June 2013, the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star's weight gain was constant tabloid fodder. Now it's Kim herself who serves as her main critic, constantly scrutinizing her appearance (We're sure taking those 1200 selfies doesn't exactly help the situation.)

"do any of u moms see their bodies just not the same? a different shape?" she asked her 22 million followers. "ughhhh my hips & butt are huge now! they were big to begin with!"

But Kim wasn't done weighing in on the topic.

"Just need to get down to my weight a few years ago. Not gonna complain anymore. Starting diet TODAY! No carbs. crazy workouts. Whos with me?" she wrote. "i think after having a baby u get so excited u lost a lot of weight then u get comfortable & eat how you used & it creeps back up."
    Good news for Kim… she can certainly afford to do whatever it will take to help her drop the desired 15-20 pounds.

Kardashian — who stands to make $80 million this year alone solely from her Kim Kardashian: Hollywood app — already works out with the super pricey trainer to the stars, Gunnar Peterson. When money is no object, it definitely makes getting to the gym easier.

To inspire herself to achieve her goal weight, Kim has been posting throwback snaps such as the one below, which included the caption: "#FBF ughhh I am 20 lbs lighter here! This was just 5 years ago! Ok I'm going back on my grind. I gotta get back here!”

We somehow doubt Kanye West has any complaints about a few extra pounds on his his girl's frame. More to love!
    Bitch pleez. You got exactly what you paid for.

mjw
    Elite Member

Kim Kardashian Releasing 352-Page Selfie Book Titled 'Selfish,' Due Out Next Yea

Kim Kardashian is releasing a selfie book titled “Kim Kardashian Selfish” out in stores in April 2015.

“I couldn’t think of what to get Kanye [for Valentine's Day] and so I was like, ‘All guys love it when a girl sends them sexy pics,’” the 33-year-old reality star explained while vacationing in Thailand. “So I had Stephanie[assistant] get a Polaroid and we were takingphotos around the entire house … making this cool book and it ended up turning out so cool we came up with this idea to do a selfie book so I’m going to make some super racy.”

The book will be sold for $19.95.

WILL YOU BUY a copy of Kim Kardashian’s selfie book???

http://www.justjared.com/2014/08/08/kim-kardashian-releasing-352-page-selfie-book-titled-selfish-due-out-next-year/

Elite Member

Please, let this be a joke.
    Jazzy, BelledeJour and Lily Bleu like this.

Bitch, anyone with internet access has seen you naked. Quit acting like you're revealing some mysterious "racy" side people haven't seen

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    North looks exactly like Mason. It's a bit uncanny!
    It doesn't help she's doing that fugly wet, flat look that Kourtney does with her kids.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

She names her book "Selfish?" Really? Like that's a cool, edgy thing. Dumbass.
    arie_skop, KrisNine and Lily Bleu like this.

Thread Information