Page 241 of 324 FirstFirst ... 141191231237238239240241242243244245251291 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

Is that the real Nori or the faux Nori?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Interesting how the photos she isn't able to photoshop always look a little different ...
    sluce and rollo like this.

czb

^^^nice floor-sweepers ....

The last picture...LOL
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

I don't think her hair was straightened. I think they probably just brushed it. My daughters are not biracial but their hair has a very soft texture. We are black, but I can literally brush their hair (almost) straight. When both were babies and their hair was short, their hair often resembled North's. Sometimes their hair was soft curls, sometimes it would look wavy or even a little straight.

Hair texture and genetics can be weird. My daughters have hair that is similar in texture to biracial kids', their brothers have hard, course hair (my natural texture).
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

You're likely right, but I prefer to believe the worst of these people!
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    You're likely right, but I prefer to believe the worst of these people!
    New sig quote por favor?

This post has not been proofread

Si.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/blogs/ce...181059298.html
    Kim Kardashian Fed Up With Weight Gain: 'My Hips and Butt Are Huge'
    By Taryn Ryder 8 hours ago Yahoo Celebrity

Nostalgic for her "skinny days," Kim Kardashian has apparently had it with her ever-changing body.

"off to an intense workout. Can't seem to shake this last 15-20 lbs of baby weight. no more excuses. my baby is 1 years old! UGH," the 33-year-old reality star tweeted on Tuesday. "I'm not gonna call it baby weight bc thats an excuse. i just gained weight & that's it. why is it so much harder to lose after baby though!!"

Leading up to the birth of her daughter North in June 2013, the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star's weight gain was constant tabloid fodder. Now it's Kim herself who serves as her main critic, constantly scrutinizing her appearance (We're sure taking those 1200 selfies doesn't exactly help the situation.)

"do any of u moms see their bodies just not the same? a different shape?" she asked her 22 million followers. "ughhhh my hips & butt are huge now! they were big to begin with!"

But Kim wasn't done weighing in on the topic.

"Just need to get down to my weight a few years ago. Not gonna complain anymore. Starting diet TODAY! No carbs. crazy workouts. Whos with me?" she wrote. "i think after having a baby u get so excited u lost a lot of weight then u get comfortable & eat how you used & it creeps back up."
    Good news for Kim… she can certainly afford to do whatever it will take to help her drop the desired 15-20 pounds.

Kardashian — who stands to make $80 million this year alone solely from her Kim Kardashian: Hollywood app — already works out with the super pricey trainer to the stars, Gunnar Peterson. When money is no object, it definitely makes getting to the gym easier.

To inspire herself to achieve her goal weight, Kim has been posting throwback snaps such as the one below, which included the caption: "#FBF ughhh I am 20 lbs lighter here! This was just 5 years ago! Ok I'm going back on my grind. I gotta get back here!”

We somehow doubt Kanye West has any complaints about a few extra pounds on his his girl's frame. More to love!
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Can she think about anything but her looks? I predict a suicide when she gets to 50, if she makes it that long
    MmeVertigina and rockchick like this.

She looks like a Clydesdale in that picture.
    sluce, twitchy2.0, Jazzy and 3 others like this.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    Can she think about anything but her looks? I predict a suicide when she gets to 50, if she makes it that long
    I hope you're off by 16 years...
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    "Just need to get down to my weight a few years ago. Not gonna complain anymore. Starting diet TODAY! No carbs. crazy workouts. Whos with me?" she wrote. "i think after having a baby u get so excited u lost a lot of weight then u get comfortable & eat how you used & it creeps back up."
    So, the plastic surgeon has been booked for a butt implant reduction + lipo.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    https://celebrity.yahoo.com/blogs/ce...181059298.html
    Kim Kardashian Fed Up With Weight Gain: 'My Hips and Butt Are Huge'
    By Taryn Ryder 8 hours ago Yahoo Celebrity

Nostalgic for her "skinny days," Kim Kardashian has apparently had it with her ever-changing body.

"off to an intense workout. Can't seem to shake this last 15-20 lbs of baby weight. no more excuses. my baby is 1 years old! UGH," the 33-year-old reality star tweeted on Tuesday. "I'm not gonna call it baby weight bc thats an excuse. i just gained weight & that's it. why is it so much harder to lose after baby though!!"

Leading up to the birth of her daughter North in June 2013, the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star's weight gain was constant tabloid fodder. Now it's Kim herself who serves as her main critic, constantly scrutinizing her appearance (We're sure taking those 1200 selfies doesn't exactly help the situation.)

"do any of u moms see their bodies just not the same? a different shape?" she asked her 22 million followers. "ughhhh my hips & butt are huge now! they were big to begin with!"

But Kim wasn't done weighing in on the topic.

Good news for Kim… she can certainly afford to do whatever it will take to help her drop the desired 15-20 pounds.

Kardashian — who stands to make $80 million this year alone solely from her Kim Kardashian: Hollywood app — already works out with the super pricey trainer to the stars, Gunnar Peterson. When money is no object, it definitely makes getting to the gym easier.

To inspire herself to achieve her goal weight, Kim has been posting throwback snaps such as the one below, which included the caption: "#FBF ughhh I am 20 lbs lighter here! This was just 5 years ago! Ok I'm going back on my grind. I gotta get back here!”

We somehow doubt Kanye West has any complaints about a few extra pounds on his his girl's frame. More to love!
    I resent the hell out of the fact she's earning money like that while essentially sitting on her fat arse and doing nothing for it. I already find it wrong that actors make big bank compared to people who make a contribution on society eg. doctors, but at least they're actually working. I can't think of anyone less deserving of the life she lives.
    arie_skop, Palermo and rollo like this.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

Quote Originally Posted by Serendipity View Post
    I resent the hell out of the fact she's earning money like that while essentially sitting on her fat arse and doing nothing for it. I already find it wrong that actors make big bank compared to people who make a contribution on society eg. doctors, but at least they're actually working. I can't think of anyone less deserving of the life she lives.
    I agree, celebrities, models and people like Kim are so overpaid. Most of the time they are on holidays or shopping
    Serendipity likes this.

Thread Information