Page 238 of 324 FirstFirst ... 138188228234235236237238239240241242248288 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

And oddly, Cim being make-up free (although I do see some lip color) looks a thousand percent better than she usually does. I'm just so damn sick of these people I could scream.
    BelledeJour likes this.

Kim looks very pretty in that picture.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Rob the "Sock entrepreneur." Does anyone else enjoy that as much as I do?
    Stereo Inferno and rockchick like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    Hell yes.
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    It's hilarious. There was a contestant on The Bachelorette who was referred to as a "Pantspreneur"
    sluce likes this.

Kim Kardashian Posts Naked Photo in Wedding Dress, Wedding Veil – Style News - StyleWatch - People.com

Sorry, I put the link only cause I don't know how to do the cut and paste thing when there's a photo. What a load of bs this article is

'Fame and career are two different things': Adrienne Bailon responds to Kardashian feud by hinting at Kim's sex tape past

Adrienne Bailon sparked a feud with the Kardashians after telling Latina Magazine that appearing on their E! reality series caused a negative impact on her career.
    The 30-year-old's 'cheating' ex-boyfriend Rob and his sisters Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney all responded with enraged, shady tweets on Wednesday.
    The socialites accused the Cheetah Girls actress of using their name to further her career, but Adrienne replied with an Instagram questioning the Kardashian's fame roots.
    Scroll down for video

+10

'I've always had a career': Adrienne Bailon sparked a feud with the Kardashians after telling Latina Magazine that appearing on their E! reality series caused a negative impact on her career

'Fame and career are two different things,' Bailon noted.

'I've always had a career. I have been working hard since I was 15 years old. Being someone's "girlfriend" was never what I wanted to be famous for. What makes you "famous" isn't always what you want to be "labeled" as, or known for.'
    The former 3LW crooner then appeared to write directly to Kim: 'If anyone should understand that...It should be you.'

+10

'If anyone should understand that...It should be you': The reality stars accused the Cheetah Girls actress of using their name to further her career, but Adrienne replied with an Instagram questioning Kim's fame roots

+10

'What makes you "famous" isn't always what you want to be "labeled" as': E! premiered Keeping Up with the Kardashians just six months after Vivid Entertainment released Kim's sex tape with Ray J in 2007

+10

'Being someone's "girlfriend" was never what I wanted to be famous for': The 30-year-old dated Rob Kardashian between 2007 and 2009, but claimed the sock designer cheated on her in the tell-all interview

'I'm excited': Adrienne Bailon on removing Rob Kardashian tattoo

No one had ever heard of Kim until her sex tape with singer Ray J was released by Vivid Entertainment in February 2007.
    Just six months later, E! premiered a new reality series called Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
    The 33-year-old was simply following the lead of her former gal pal Paris Hilton, whose own sex tape was leaked shortly before MTV premiered The Simple Life.

+10

'The only reason she has this article is bc she is talking about a Kardashian': Rob and his sisters Khloe, Kim, and Kourtney all responded with enraged, shady tweets on Wednesday (pictured 2010)

+10

'#FamilyForever': The Bound 2 video vixen was the first to hit back at Adrienne

'FDB!' The former X Factor host was particularly angered by Bailon's claims

Shade: Pregnant Kourtney did not name names but she appeared to be backing up her younger siblings

+10

Low blow? Kim and her siblings were particularly incensed at the 4ft11in singer because Rob has spent the last year struggling through obesity and depression

'He's struggling!': Kris Jenner discusses son Rob Kardashian

The Bound 2 video vixen was the first to hit back at Adrienne, tweeting: 'Funny how she says being with a Kardashian hurt her career yet the only reason she has this article is bc she is talking about a Kardashian.
    Kim and her siblings were particularly incensed at the 4ft11in singer because Rob has spent the last year struggling through obesity and depression.
    She snapped: 'So sad when people try to kick my brother when he is down #FamilyForever.'

+10

Moved on: Adrienne has been dating Roc Nation's Lenny S. for the last five years, and she's getting her Rob tattoo lasered off (pictured in October)
    'I made a very bad decision': Adrienne Bailon discusses tattoo

+10

Presenter: Bailon hosts a daytime talk show called The Real, which fully launches September 15 on BET
    Adrienne has been dating Roc Nation's Lenny S. for the last five years, and she's getting her Rob tattoo lasered off.
    Bailon hosts a daytime talk show called The Real, which fully launches September 15 on BET.
    And the ninth season of Keeping Up with the Kardashians currently airs Sunday nights on E!

+10

Reality TV family: The ninth season of Keeping Up with the Kardashians currently airs Sunday nights on E!

Read more: Adrienne Bailon responds to Kardashian feud by hinting at Kim's sex tape past | Mail Online

A bunch of whores calling another whore a whore. Trash--all of them. Get off my damn tv and especially OFF MY LAWN.

If only I had a dollar for every combined pound photoshopped off in that last photo.... Hell, I'd be satisfied with a nickel.

Bronze Member

Is that a mole or a zit on her forehead?

StylewatchSTYLE NEWS NOW

Kim Kardashian Posts Topless Photo in Wedding Veil as a 'Happy Birthday' to Riccardo Tisci

08/01/2014 AT 03:24 PM ET

What do you give your best friends for their birthday? A heartfelt card, a nice pair of earrings, maybe a great dinner out? Kim Kardashian has you beat: She just fêted Givenchy’s Riccardo Tisci on his birthday with a photo of herself at a wedding dress fitting, in which she’s wearing tights, her wedding veil — and nothing else.
    COURTESY KIM KARDASHIAN
    “Happy Birthday @riccardotisci17 I love you soooo much!!! Can’t wait to celebrate with you tonight!!!!” the reality star wrote in the Instagram caption as a shout-out to the creative director of the line, who is a longtime friend of Kardashian and her husband Kanye West. And Kardashian and Tisci clearly are close, judging by the photo of her daringly bare, veil-wearing moment (taken during a fitting for her dramatic Givenchy wedding gown) — and the big smile she’s got in the snap.

This is the second intimate picture she’s shared from her fittings with Tisci (although the other was fully clothed). We’re not sure how the black tights played into the final look (maybe they were part of her ongoing “selfie book” for West?) but they definitely do lend a very boudoir-photo vibe to the whole photo.

And we’d also like to know more about the other photos above and below this one in the photo roll — maybe we’ll have to wait for next year’s birthday for the next big reveal? Share your thoughts in the comments, please!
    –Alex Apatoff

Kim Kardashian Posts Naked Photo in Wedding Dress, Wedding Veil – Style News - StyleWatch - People.com
    kersalli likes this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

I always send topless photos of myself to friends for their birthdays... that's abnormal? I just took one in the shower for my friend today, showed myself shampooing my hair. said "hope your appendectomy went well", I think it'll really help her recovery.

These are grown fucking women acting like they're seniors in high school and pissed because someone is talking about their little clique.
    Last edited by KrisNine; August 2nd, 2014 at 11:17 AM. Reason: crap grammar/spelling

I swear I read somewhere years ago the Adrienne was considered a hip industry jump off -or the girl that gets passed around to everyone (her and Kim really should be good friends since they share this trait ) . I can't seem to find where I read it but she really shouldn't be criticizing anyone about a career vs fame and Kim shouldn't being throwing shade at anyone since there is a video of her getting pissed on which renders any argument invalid

^I don't know about that, but I knew who Adrienne was before she was on the Kardashian show. She was on some disney show/band I think. I'm team Adrienne on this one,not because I like her, I just like it when someone throws it in Kim's face what she became famous for.
    I'mNotBitter likes this.

Thread Information