Page 237 of 324 FirstFirst ... 137187227233234235236237238239240241247287 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s marriage is “over after 58 days!” declares In Touch, a magazine that routinely gets stories about the couple completely wrong and was so desperate earlier this year it faked a photo for its cover.
    According to the tabloid’s latest failure of a cover story, West has allegedly “abandoned” Kardashian.
    “The rapper has been doing his best to avoid and ignore his new wife since their honeymoon,” supposed “sources” tell the outlet.
    Really?
    Because In Touch knows full well that its story isbogus – that Kardashian and West are not actually splitting — the tabloid builds most of its article around the idea that Kardashian is desperately trying to “save face” by pretendingeverything is OK.
    “Kim is so obsessed with her image that she doesn’t want to suffer the public humiliation of yet another divorce,” explains an “insider” for the magazine.
    PHOTOS — Kim Kardashian Gets REALLY Cleavage-y At Fashion Show
    In Touch says, “Kim has no choice but to accept Kanye’s neglect but still hopes he will make an effort in their marriage.”
    “The reality of her marriage to Kanye is crystal clear,” a made-up “source” tells In Touch in a made-up quote. “She told herself it would be a fairy-tale romance, but instead, it devolved into yet another nightmare marriage.”
    Right.
    Here’s what actually happened.
    1. In Touch wanted to run a cover story claiming Kardashian and West’s marriage was “over” after 58 days, because it’s shocking and will get people’s attention.
    2. The magazine had no evidence whatsoever for its allegation, and put together an article that’s nothing more than a cowardly attempt to back away from the cover line.
    3. The end.
    A rep exclusively tells Gossip Cop the In Touch report is totally “false.”
    Media outlets must CREDIT and LINK to Gossip Cop on this exclusive.

Kim Kardashian Kanye West Marriage "Over" In July 2014? | Gossip Cop

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Well they are bound to be in separate houses since they stopped tearing down the last one they were buying.
    Eeee??? Kanye obviously doesn't want Nori to spit all over his carpets and Cims ass to spill over his sofa
    rockchick likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I like The Soup. I am liking Botched. They still air THS. Fashion Police is okay. But honestly, they really only have a handful of offerings. It's not like they're trying very hard to compete.
    Oh yeah, I forgot, I've been watching Botched too...started with the Janice Dickinson episode and then found it interesting enough to keep up with it.

I used to love THS back in the day, but I don't think there's been a good episode in years. Why would I watch a THS about reality stars whose shows I've never seen?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s marriage is “over after 58 days!” declares In Touch, a magazine that routinely gets stories about the couple completely wrong and was so desperate earlier this year it faked a photo for its cover.
    According to the tabloid’s latest failure of a cover story, West has allegedly “abandoned” Kardashian.
    “The rapper has been doing his best to avoid and ignore his new wife since their honeymoon,” supposed “sources” tell the outlet.
    Really?
    Because In Touch knows full well that its story isbogus – that Kardashian and West are not actually splitting — the tabloid builds most of its article around the idea that Kardashian is desperately trying to “save face” by pretendingeverything is OK.
    “Kim is so obsessed with her image that she doesn’t want to suffer the public humiliation of yet another divorce,” explains an “insider” for the magazine.
    PHOTOS — Kim Kardashian Gets REALLY Cleavage-y At Fashion Show
    In Touch says, “Kim has no choice but to accept Kanye’s neglect but still hopes he will make an effort in their marriage.”
    “The reality of her marriage to Kanye is crystal clear,” a made-up “source” tells In Touch in a made-up quote. “She told herself it would be a fairy-tale romance, but instead, it devolved into yet another nightmare marriage.”
    Right.
    Here’s what actually happened.
    1. In Touch wanted to run a cover story claiming Kardashian and West’s marriage was “over” after 58 days, because it’s shocking and will get people’s attention.
    2. The magazine had no evidence whatsoever for its allegation, and put together an article that’s nothing more than a cowardly attempt to back away from the cover line.
    3. The end.
    A rep exclusively tells Gossip Cop the In Touch report is totally “false.”
    Media outlets must CREDIT and LINK to Gossip Cop on this exclusive.

Kim Kardashian Kanye West Marriage "Over" In July 2014? | Gossip Cop
    I doubt it's completely fake since they haven't been seen together except for one pathetic pap stroll to the sea and back.
    ana-mish-ana likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Every time Gossip Cop says something is bull I become more inclined to believe its true.

I guess this means we'll get another pap stroll soon.
    rollo, ana-mish-ana and faithanne like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

'You're obsessed!' Kris Jenner blasts daughter Kim Kardashian for taking 1,200 selfies during Thailand trip

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
    PUBLISHED: 08:01 AEST, 30 July 2014 | UPDATED: 17:47 AEST, 30 July 2014
    Read more: Kris Jenner blasts daughter Kim Kardashian for taking 1,200 selfies during Thailand trip | Mail Online

wth..1200 selfies!!

Kris has created a monster (in Kim)
    rollo likes this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Kim Kardashian slams Adrienne Bailon for comment about ex-boyfriend Rob | Mail Online

'So sad when people try to kick my brother when he is down': Kim Kardashian lashes out after Adrienne Bailon slams 'disloyal' ex-boyfriend Rob

By Iona Kirby
    Published: 00:59 EST, 30 July 2014 | Updated: 04:21 EST, 30 July 2014

He may have flown home just before her wedding to Kanye West in May, but Kim Kardashian won't stand for anyone insulting her brother.

When Rob's ex-girlfriend Adrienne Bailon slammed him as 'disloyal' before going on to say she regrets being a part of their family's show, Kim's claws came straight out.

The reality star posted on Twitter on Tuesday night: 'Funny how she says being with a Kardashian hurt her career yet the only reason she has this article is bc she is talking about a Kardashian.'

Feuding: Kim Kardashian (L) hit out at Adrienne Bailon for insulting her brother and their family in an interview

And she wasn't done, immediately following it up with a tweet that said: '#LetItGoooooLetItGoooooo (FROZEN VOICE),' before adding: 'So sad when people try to kick my brother when he is down #FamilyForever.'

Cheetah Girls star Adrienne had opened up to Latina magazine about her first love and claimed that people still give her a hard time for hurting him.

Adrienne pointed out that Rob wasn’t innocent, saying: ‘It's common knowledge that he cheated on me. It always bothered me that people were like, “Pero, why couldn’t you forgive him?”

'I'm excited': Adrienne Bailon on removing Rob Kardashian tattoo

'#FamilyForever': Kim didn't hold back as she criticised her brother's ex-girlfriend, and said the Kardashians had helped rather than hindered her career

Sticking together: Kim may have had her differences with Rob, but she will always stand up for him, The pair are pictured together here in August 2011

‘Why are women always the ones who have to forgive? If you cheated on a man, he would be like, “You're disgusting, and I want nothing to do with you.” But women, we're supposed to be like, “He messed up. He made a mistake.”’

And the 30-year-old was quick to affirm that she didn’t have any regrets about ending things with the reality star, 27.

‘In my situation, it wasn't like, “Oh my God! I made a mistake!”’ she admitted. ‘He strategically planned things out so that he could cheat on me, and that to me was so disloyal.’

'He's struggling!': Kris Jenner discusses son Rob Kardashian

The ex factor: Adrienne opened up to Latina magazine about her past relationship with the sock entrepreneur

Back in the day: The Cheetah Girls star claims she ended things with Rob when he cheated on her. They are pictured here in July 2008

But one thing Adrienne does regret is appearing on Keeping Up With The Kardashians - something that clearly riled Kim up even further.

‘To be stuck with that Kardashian label, that was so hurtful to me and to my career,’ Adrienne revealed. ‘I probably realised that too late – not that it would've affected my decisions in terms of who I dated, but it would've affected my decision to appear on the show.’

The star explained that she didn’t think ‘anyone would even care,’ but is still getting grief.

‘To this day, people will still say, “You ruined Rob's life!” and I'll think, “Damn, I was still playing with Barbie dolls when I met him.”’

Regrets: Adrienne, pictured last month, admits she wishes she hadn't appeared on Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Rob is seen right in May

While she admits she was very young when she fell for the sock entrepreneur, that didn’t stop Adrienne from getting a tattoo of his name. She explained to Us Weekly: ‘I was genuinely in love with him and thought, “If he's going to do this, I'm going to do this, too.”’

However the singer and actress, who these days is loved up with Roc Nation’s Lenny S., is now getting the inking removed.

‘I have not been in a relationship with Rob for six years,’ she told the publication earlier this month. ‘And I've been with my current boyfriend for five years. I think it's time to remove it.’

Adrienne appears on the cover of Latina’s September issue, looking flawless with gold eyeshadow, nude lips and an embellished black and gold dress.

She's moved on: The singer and actress has been dating Roc Nation's Lenny S. (who she is seen with in October) for five years, and is getting her Rob tattoo removed

Kim Kardashian slams Adrienne Bailon for comment about ex-boyfriend Rob | Mail Online

Kim is so funny. No one can slam her brother except her. Sounds like she is jealous that someone else got a magazine cover for their large ass.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I remember when she and her family went on a camping trip with these people, I was shocked even then how they spoke in front of them. The Dad was particularly horrified. LOL Eh, everybody seems to feel sorry for Rob now, but if he were still thinner he would be just as bad as the rest of them, the whole family is dysfunctional.

Who wants to lay bets that Kimye may beat Beyonce and Jay Z's announcement of a divorce. I am really torn who will win out in this one.
    Air Quotes likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Kim is so funny. No one can slam her brother except her. Sounds like she is jealous that someone else got a magazine cover for their large ass.
    My family- I can talk shit about you. Someone outside of my family talks shit about you, we have a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by ana-mish-ana View Post
    Who wants to lay bets that Kimye may beat Beyonce and Jay Z's announcement of a divorce. I am really torn who will win out in this one.
    I kinda think that since Kanye is so in love with Jay-Z, he will wait for their announcement first. I wonder if they have even paid for the Irish honeymoon hotel yet?
    arie_skop likes this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Kim Kardashian poses with Kendall Jenner's new Love magazine cover | Mail Online

No sibling rivalry here! Make-up free Kim Kardashian shows the love to Kendall Jenner as she poses with her new magazine cover
    By John Lopez
    Published: 17:12 EST, 31 July 2014 | Updated: 18:22 EST, 31 July 2014

Kim Kardashian likes to proudly show off her natural beauty.

The 33-year-old went completely makeup-free in a photo she shared to Instagram where she complimented Kendall Jenner for her latest fashion spread.

The barefaced star posed intently staring at the camera while holding up the latest issue of Love magazine featuring her younger sister on the cover.

Stunning: Kim Kardashian went completely makeup-free in a photo she shared to Instagram where she complimented Kendall Jenner for her latest fashion spread

Kim expressed her enthusiasm by including the simple message: 'LOVE @kendalljenner on the cover of LOVE.'

The issue finds the 18-year-old in a sultry pose with a fur hat and nothing else as her arms cover up her naked torso for modesty.

The gorgeous teenager recently opened up about the controversial shoot.

Making it a habit: On Wednesday, the E! star went au naturel as far as cosmetics when she left a workout facility

Speaking to Australia's KissFM on Tuesday, the brunette model said that shooting semi-nude is 'about energy and vibes and good music- so it's not weird in any way!'

The show's host quizzed the young Kardashian, asking, 'Is it weird when the photographer says 'OK, what I want you to do is take your top off'?,' but Kendall said no.

'The people that I work with make me very comfortable,' she replied.

Glam: The sisters sported heavy makeup together during Paris Fashion Week earlier this month

Meanwhile, Kim has been making a habit of going out in public without a stitch of makeup.

On Wednesday, the E! star went au naturel as far as cosmetics when she left a workout facility.

Her long dark tresses covered much of her impeccable face as she held her Blackberry in one hand and a pair of keys in the other.

The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star wore slimming all black ensemble and showed off a slender waist with a hoodie over a low cut tank top that showcased her ample cleavage.

Cover girl: The 18-year-old wore a fur hat and not much else on the cover of LOVE magazine

Kim Kardashian poses with Kendall Jenner's new Love magazine cover | Mail Online

Why would she go "makeup" free while her sister is covered in it? Plus, she totally has makeup and filters going on. Cuntstain.

Im so happy that cuntstain comes up automatically in my spellcheck.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Why not just take a pic of the magazine article and coment about how proud she is of little sis, why include herself in the picture if it was supposed to be about Kendall? Oh, that's right, because it's Kimselfies Kardashian...
    faithanne likes this.

Thread Information