Page 236 of 324 FirstFirst ... 136186226232233234235236237238239240246286 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

Stone the bitch!!!
    Beeyotch likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Stoning is my favorite method!
    Beeyotch, msdeb and Jazzy like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    It's not the pain that worries me, it's that when I first started thinking about it people took great delight in e-mailing me medical horror stories and pictures of what happens if it goes wrong. I do not want one of my nips turning black and falling off!
    I was really anal about keeping it clean and moist during the healing period. Lots of triple antibiotic ointment and a gauze pad so it didn't rub against my bra.

Some bodies will try to reject the hardware. Happened to my sister and our cousin who did the piercing suggested wearing a ring rather than a bar. Worked like a charm.
    Kittylady likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    My mother said pierced ears were barbaric. So, I did them myself, around 7th grade. Needle, thread, ice cube and a sliced potato. Yikes. Yep, I was a rebel.
    my sister and i had our ears pierced as babies but she wanted a second hole in her ears when she was around 11 and my mom wouldn't let her so she asked me and i pierced her ears with a needle, string, a cork and ice cubes. we got lucky they went in straight and in the right place because i had never done anything like that before. she still has them.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

NE has some story saying Cim hasn't seen Kanye for weeks, the marriage was a mistake and she is too depressed to work out!
    Palermo and WeWeLies like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ana-mish-ana View Post
    Ohhh this is a bit off topic but entertainment writer Nikki Finke is reporting that the president of E is being axed and she is partially responsible for the rise of Kartrashians and now their crappy ratings and her management has gone under fire. So perhaps hopefully they're next up for the axe!

E! Czar Suzanne Kolb To Be Axed | NikkiFinke.com
    I love Nikki Finke. She seems to have real inside info and gets it out there fast. She gets comments from people who actually work for networks and know what's going on.
    Her latest article yesterday says even though Suzanne Kolb is for sure getting the axe, the Kardashians aren't going away just yet. I would c&p it here, but can't get it to look good. But the gist is, E! is a sinking ship full of crap shows.
    Last edited by sprynkles; July 29th, 2014 at 10:42 AM.

It has been an awful station for quite awhile now.

The only things I ever watch on E! are The Soup and Chelsea, who will be gone soon. And Ross Matthews' show a few times. I don't know how many times they repeat the K shows, but they seem to be on constantly.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

czb

yeah, the K shows are on ALL the time and they suck.

i liked E! in the old days when they had steve kmetko and True Hollywood Story.

E has become the kardassian channel. i still like the soup though.

I like The Soup. I am liking Botched. They still air THS. Fashion Police is okay. But honestly, they really only have a handful of offerings. It's not like they're trying very hard to compete.

czb

yeah, but now THS is stupid stuff like the story of miley cyrus. can't believe this is the same show that used to do a bio of someone like linda darnell. me no likey.

i only like fashion police because of joan. can't stand lilac osbourne or aphid. the skinny guy with the pink pants is a sycophant, but tolerable.
    darksithbunny and rockchick like this.

I enjoyed the THS but I rarely watch E! Especially since its become the licking the arses of the Kartrashians channel and their good shows have ended or will end soon. They also cant rely on the Kartrashians longterm - but whoever takes over is going to need to have fresh ideas to revive this channel.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    NE has some story saying Cim hasn't seen Kanye for weeks, the marriage was a mistake and she is too depressed to work out!

LOL -- and it hasn't even been 72 days since the wedding! Surely they can make the marriage last until the wedding has aired. But perhaps only if Kanye and Kim are on separate continents.......

Well they are bound to be in separate houses since they stopped tearing down the last one they were buying.

Thread Information