Page 235 of 324 FirstFirst ... 135185225231232233234235236237238239245285 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

Quote Originally Posted by choozen1ne View Post
    Does the sliced potato help with the bleeding or healing ?
    You hold it behind the ear and it supposedly helps the needle go in straight. That's what I was told anyway, but maybe it's just so the needle doesn't go all the way through your neck? I remember having to push it pretty hard. This was way before you could do research on the internet lol.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

And while the needle goes through you hear pop pop pop as it breaks each layer of skin.
    rollo, Bombshell, Froogy and 2 others like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I had mine done when I made my first Communion. My mom's nurse friend did it with a hypodermic needle. I was already terrified of needles and she made it worse.

My squirming around made her place the holes too low on each lobe. Both ripped within a couple of years. I was horrified and didn't have them pierced again until high school.

Quote Originally Posted by choozen1ne View Post
    my sister and I both had our ears pierced before we were 2
    And the whole hired baby thing , who would lease their baby out to be used as a stunt double for these two ?
    Plenty of people for the money and the lifestyle unfortunately.
    arie_skop likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    My mother said pierced ears were barbaric. So, I did them myself, around 7th grade. Needle, thread, ice cube and a sliced potato. Yikes. Yep, I as a rebel.

Hey that's how mine were done, but I didn't do it myself. my sister's friend did it. I didn't have the balls to do it myself.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I was eight or ten years old. Grandma Kitty had a fit - said that the gypsies would think I was one of their own and carry me off. Ma Kitty said she couldn't be that lucky...
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I have 11 ear piercings, although I made most of these in my teens. I use about 2 - 4 of them. I did one with the needle / ice cube / potato thing and while it's very lopsided (the lock / plug thing on this earring always get in the way of the other right below) it was the one that healed the best! I would never to that again though. As you said, Shellee, that sound it made was awful, I remember it as it was yesterday. Iiiiks!
    -

Can I just say that I adore that this thread has turned into the piercing thread?

That's how fucking uninteresting you guys are, Kardashians. Poking holes in our body and then talking about it is WAY more interesting.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

I nearly ended up with only one ear being pierced. I started getting nervous when it came time to have it done so Ma Kitty had hers pierced to show me that it was all very simple. My turn came and I got into the chair, got my first ear done and then when the came to do the other side the gun jammed on my ear and it took several minutes to get it off. It was only the thought of being lopsided that got me back in the chair for them to try again. I still have a tiny dimple on my right ear from where it didn't go right.

Now I'm thinking about having my nipple done as a present to myself for my next big birthday. I may be too chicken though.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I nearly ended up with only one ear being pierced. I started getting nervous when it came time to have it done so Ma Kitty had hers pierced to show me that it was all very simple. My turn came and I got into the chair, got my first ear done and then when the came to do the other side the gun jammed on my ear and it took several minutes to get it off. It was only the thought of being lopsided that got me back in the chair for them to try again. I still have a tiny dimple on my right ear from where it didn't go right.

Now I'm thinking about having my nipple done as a present to myself for my next big birthday. I may be too chicken though.
    I have my nipple done. Not bad at all. Burns for a few minutes. Imo no worse than any of my tattoos.

It's not the pain that worries me, it's that when I first started thinking about it people took great delight in e-mailing me medical horror stories and pictures of what happens if it goes wrong. I do not want one of my nips turning black and falling off!
    spinmonkey likes this.

If you're going to get your ears pierced, go to a tattoo parlor that has a licensed piercer who will do it with a needle and who is trained and knows what he/she are doing. Do NOT go to a crappy mall store or any place that has a piercing gun. Most of the time, those guns are badly maintained and unsanitary, they do a terrible job, and the girls doing the piercings are minimum wage workers who aren't trained at all. Go to Reddit and you will read many horror stories from both workers and customers who experienced both sides of the piercing gun at mall stores like Claire's.

People don't realize that a reputable tattoo parlor will have hospital grade sanitary standards and health measures in place, where the majority of Claire's stores (going by the workers) you're lucky if the piercing gun got a wipe with alcohol before being used on the next customer.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Vouch. So much vouch.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Ohhh this is a bit off topic but entertainment writer Nikki Finke is reporting that the president of E is being axed and she is partially responsible for the rise of Kartrashians and now their crappy ratings and her management has gone under fire. So perhaps hopefully they're next up for the axe!

E! Czar Suzanne Kolb To Be Axed | NikkiFinke.com

Is she being axed in real life? cause anyone responsible for the rise of this pack of assholes may need to be properly punished , maybe some sort of water boarding ....
    Stereo Inferno likes this.

Thread Information