Page 224 of 324 FirstFirst ... 124174214220221222223224225226227228234274 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

I am surprised she knows what sarcastic means
    sparkles likes this.

Gold Member

That photo in the aqua dress looks like Kardashian for Moose in Car Headlights. The diffusion line must be Tits as Headlights-Looky HERE!

Ghastly look regardless.
    rockchick likes this.

Looks like someone's getting a bit of a "wonk eye" -Gotta keep up with those regular Boxtox/Filler injections Kim.
    Stereo Inferno likes this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Did anyone see this? This dumb woman spent 30k to get the Kim look , she looks like a drag version of Kim

http://www.buzzfeed.com/rachelzarrel...kim-kardashian

So good old cunty Cris Jenner just was on half the ep of E! News. She is so excited to be a grandmother for the forth time when Courtney squirts out her her newest spawn. Guess we are just pretending that Rob's kid doesn't exist, even though he has been publicly referring to. After the melodrama about Brody Jenner, how he DARED to attend Reggie Bush's wedding (first...only?) wedding, and not attend the famewhores spectacle of Kim's THIRD ducking wedding. Brody, the kid abandoned by his dad so he could take over as full time father figure for Cris's demon spawn when she decided to fuck around on heir father while she was still married to him. Gawd she's a pig.
    dexknows likes this.

Bronze Member

Best comment posted to the buzzfeed article,:
    Marissa H Top Commenter
    "Woman Spent $30,000 To Look Exactly Like Kim Kardashian"
    What a coincidence! So did Kim Kardashian!
    Reply 604 13 hours ago

hhaha@ what a coincidence. so did kim! lol that comment is gold

That dumb "woman" looks more like the Eurovision winner. Who is prettier than Kim anyhoo.
    Kittylady likes this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Kim Kardashian 'to earn nearly $200m' from Hollywood video game | Mail Online

'I'm so excited!': Kim Kardashian 'set to earn nearly $200 MILLION' from hit video game that is ranked number three on iTunes chart
    By Paul Chavez
    Published: 22:02 EST, 14 July 2014 | Updated: 02:01 EST, 15 July 2014

Kim Kardashian has scored a hit with her new video game that could bring her annual revenue reaching $200 million, it has been reported.

The 33-year-old reality star has proven to be a virtual reality magnet as her free game Kim Kardashian: Hollywood ranked number three on Monday on the iTunes charts.

Kim released the video game on June 25 ranking as high as second in the most-downloaded free apps category, and Bloomberg suggest that it could be the star's most lucrative venture yet.

Video star: Kim Kardashian reportedly stands to make $200million from her hit video game Kim Kardashian: Hollywood

'This project has been an amazing experience. I'm so excited that people are enjoying the game!' Kim told E! News in an article on Monday.

'I partnered last year with a fantastic company called Glu Mobile to create what is now the No. 3 Free and No. 5 Grossing game on the Apple App Store. We collaborated on every aspect of the game's design details and continue to do so with the updates we are bringing out,' she added.

The game has been popular while also achieving a five-star rating from players.

Kim Kardashian: Hollywood could reach $200 million in annual revenue, said Cowen & Company analyst Douglas Creutz in a recent Bloomberg article.

'Obviously, Kim Kardashian's brand has driven people to download the game. But at this point, the game has taken on a life of its own,' said Creutz.

Shares of San Francisco-based game creator Glu Mobile have risen 42 percent since the game's release.

The free game allows players to buy digital accessories for real money with $5,000 in virtual money costing $4.99 in US dollars. A pair of high heels cost about $4,000 in the game.

Kim Kardashian 'to earn nearly $200m' from Hollywood video game | Mail Online
    I am infuriated: Flip Flops

Really liking this thread's new title. When I looked all I saw at first were the words 'Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce'. I knew it was too good to be true. Lol. I give them two years, tops.
    llamamama likes this.
    I'll bet Goopy is steam cleaning the fuck out of that vagina!-MsDark

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    So good old cunty Cris Jenner just was on half the ep of E! News. She is so excited to be a grandmother for the forth time when Courtney squirts out her her newest spawn. Guess we are just pretending that Rob's kid doesn't exist, even though he has been publicly referring to. After the melodrama about Brody Jenner, how he DARED to attend Reggie Bush's wedding (first...only?) wedding, and not attend the famewhores spectacle of Kim's THIRD ducking wedding. Brody, the kid abandoned by his dad so he could take over as full time father figure for Cris's demon spawn when she decided to fuck around on heir father while she was still married to him. Gawd she's a pig.
    Per Rob, he does not have a kid.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I play Family Feud on my iPhone, and HATE when her game ad pops up. I roll my eyes every time.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post

'I'm so excited!': Kim Kardashian 'set to earn nearly $200 MILLION' from hit video game that is ranked number three on iTunes chart

The game has been popular while also achieving a five-star rating from players.

By "players", I'm assuming they mean the "Kardashian PR Management Team" that create faux profiles to leave those 5 star reviews, and the handful of people (mostly teens) that still watch their show...

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    The free game allows players to buy digital accessories for real money with $5,000 in virtual money costing $4.99 in US dollars. A pair of high heels cost about $4,000 in the game.
    Dumb...
    Then again, I've never been the kind of girl to buy those Facebook gift card to buy "virtual items" within any games/apps

So it's basically $5 for one item of clothing. Nice. So, a full outfit would be around $25.00+?
    There's just a lot of other things I'd rather spend $5.00+ that I could use in "real life"... a gallon of gas... The #2 at In n' Out... Making a donation to FeedingAmerica.org ($1 = 9 meals ) .
    But hey, that's just me
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post

By "players", I'm assuming they mean the "Kardashian PR Management Team" that create faux profiles to leave those 5 star reviews, and the handful of people (mostly teens) that still watch their show...

Dumb...
    Then again, I've never been the kind of girl to buy those Facebook gift card to buy "virtual items" within any games/apps

So it's basically $5 for one item of clothing. Nice. So, a full outfit would be around $25.00+?
    There's just a lot of other things I'd rather spend $5.00+ that I could use in "real life"... a gallon of gas... The #2 at In n' Out... Making a donation to FeedingAmerica.org ($1 = 9 meals ) .
    But hey, that's just me
    Well, you are obviously not the vapid, shallow, vacuous gamer they are looking for.
    SoCalMarie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by choozen1ne View Post
    Did anyone see this? This dumb woman spent 30k to get the Kim look , she looks like a drag version of Kim

http://www.buzzfeed.com/rachelzarrel...kim-kardashian
    honestly, if you hadn't mentioned that it wasn't Kim, I wouldn't have even noticed there was a difference

Thread Information