Page 222 of 324 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222223224225226232272322 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

Quote Originally Posted by ShilohJulia View Post
    i think it's weird that her and North are living with Kris Jenner. I mean, why don't her and Kanye have their own place? I think they used the excuse that they're still "building" their house but with their combined income they could just rent somewhere for the time being. it's just so weird. Kim is in her 30s and married with a baby but lives with her mom and teenage sisters? Kanye and even North are never on the show, which is also weird considering everything and everyone else is fair game.

It is weird. When I could move out of my parents house, I got the fuck out of there asap. Nothing wrong with my parents, I was just ready 2b independent and on my own. Who would wanbt to go back to their mothers house??? And I HIGHLY dougbt they can't afford to rent their own place.
    snoopqueen and ShilohJulia like this.
    I'll bet Goopy is steam cleaning the fuck out of that vagina!-MsDark

Her Mom is her bank and tells her what to do. They both carry on making as much money as possible and couldn't care less about personal relationships or babies.

Kim Kardashian Says Pregnant Women Should Never Leave the House, North Hates Pink

CELEBRITY NEWSJUL. 11, 2014 AT 5:10PM BY STEPHANIE WEBBER

Kim Kardshian said pregnant women should "never leave the house," and talked about baby North's style with Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian at a recent event for their Kardashian Kids collection in Jersey CityCredit: Kevin Mazur/Getty Images for Babies"R"Us

Kim Kardashian has one piece of advice for pregnant women: stay indoors! The mom of 12-month-old daughter North West offered that nugget while attending an event for the Kardashian Kids collection and military moms-to-be with sistersKhloe and Kourtney Kardashian in Jersey City, New Jersey on Monday, July 7.

"I recommend hiding for a good year and having no pregnancy style," the 33-year-old told Elle. "That's what I recommend. If you can do it, hide. Never leave the house." When Khloe insisted she give a different, more practical answer, Kim replied: "That's really my recommendation. Wear a huge blanket."

Kardashian's advice perhaps stems from her own negative experience with frequent excursions during her pregnancy. She didn't stay behind closed doors, however, despite getting ridiculed for her weight gain. The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star often donned figure-hugging outfits, especially in her third trimester. Some of her most memorable baby bump looks included a white gown at Elton John's Oscars viewing party and several black dresses. She also made several TV appearances and turned heads in a Riccardo Tisci flowered gown at the Met Gala in NYC last year.

Kourtney, for her part, is all about comfort. "You have great pregnancy style, though," Khloe told her sister, who is expecting her third child with beau Scott Disick. "You have the best pregnancy style," Kim countered. "You just wear regular clothes in a bigger size." Agreeing, Kourtney, 35, said: "I'm not really into maternity clothes."

Indeed, Kim claimed that she still wears her maternity togs by Pea in the Pod -- when she works out that is. One lady in the family whose style is harder to pinpoint is baby North.

"North doesn't really like pink. Like, she's very neutral -- she doesn't like prints," Kim said. "She hasn't liked it for her whole life."

Aunt Kourtney, however, says her niece's supposed dislikes are inherited from her parents. "Kim and Kanye [West] don't like pink or prints," she said.

The sisters also disagreed on whether North was "princess girly," too. "She is not a princess girly," Khloe, 30, said. "I would never define North as princess-y." Mama Kim replied: "But North is a princess girly, but in creams. Like a cream textured princess."

"She's like badass. Like, 'I'm North.' She's very confident in who she is. I will say that," Khloe clarified. "North is very sweet, but North is like 'Hi,' like she bosses people around."

Source: Kim Kardashian: Pregnant Women Should Stay Inside, North Hates Pink
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

People weren't ridiculing her for her weight gain (not entirely) but for pouring her bloated self into ugly tight sausage casings. And I guess blaming North for not liking pink is the reason they insist on dressing her as Dust Bowl Baby (TM Lola)
    Palermo, Bombshell, Sylkyn and 4 others like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

With each article she sounds thicker and thicker.
    snoopqueen and Kittylady like this.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    "North doesn't really like pink. Like, she's very neutral -- she doesn't like prints," Kim said. "She hasn't liked it for her whole life."
    Really, you dipshit? For her WHOLE LIFE? I just don't...I can't...GAH!!!!!

ETA: The "Dipshit" was directed at Kim, obviously. Not at Twitch.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Too late. INFRACTED!!!!
    msdeb, spinmonkey, dexter7 and 5 others like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

I swear Cummy is absolutely STUPID. It's embarrassing how stupid these bitches are. All that fucking money and not a braincell between them. Just when I think Cum couldn't be any more stupid, she opens her mouth and spits out these gems. I'm just amazed she's so damn dumb at 30 yrs old. Are we sure she can read?

Kim Kardashian Says Pregnant Women Should Never Leave the House, North Hates Pink

CELEBRITY NEWSJUL. 11, 2014 AT 5:10PM BY STEPHANIE WEBBER

[/URL]
    They almost had this right, but someone added "A" and "Y" to the sign.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

Kim is such an idiot!!!

At least her sister told her that those preferences are Kim & Kanye's not the poor baby who is forced to dress in prison drab.
    BelledeJour likes this.

Gold Member

Sorry, Kim. If you ever spent any time with your newborn, you'd know that they don't have color preferences until they are old enough to speak and express a preference. They wear what their parents put them in. If your child lives in gray so she won't outshine her mother, that's on you.

Also, I think Kim prefers living at home because it's easier. She's surrounded by sisters who share her appreciation for salads, selfies and shopping. Kris tells her what to do, Nori gets attention from Khloe and there are other children there. There's no reason to live with Kanye because all they have is a PR partnership, not an actual love relationship. They're just waiting until after the wedding airs on Keeping Up with The Kardashians and then they'll start spinning the divorce narrative. Kris is probably lining up another beard relationship for Kim already.

Believe it or not, young babies do have color preferences. There have been studies that proved some infants get agitated when placed into a crib that has a brightly colored and/or print sheet. When the sheet was switched for a light, solid colored sheet the infant calmed. They got the same results with clothing. The babies can't talk to say why they react as they do, but researchers deduced that the bright colors, and prints, over stimulated them. Another thought on the prints was that the babies may have perceived the prints to be something, like a bug, that would be a threat to them. Of course I am not making any excuses here for Kim. I just find this type of study to be fascinating.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Believe it or not, young babies do have color preferences. There have been studies that proved some infants get agitated when placed into a crib that has a brightly colored and/or print sheet. When the sheet was switched for a light, solid colored sheet the infant calmed. They got the same results with clothing. The babies can't talk to say why they react as they do, but researchers deduced that the bright colors, and prints, over stimulated them. Another thought on the prints was that the babies may have perceived the prints to be something, like a bug, that would be a threat to them. Of course I am not making any excuses here for Kim. I just find this type of study to be fascinating.
    That is really interesting, but I can't imagine Kim paying enough attention to her to know what she likes or dislikes, period. Also -- she bosses people around? At 1? They are really ascribing some older age attributes to this little baby. She might be fussy and that might be considered "bossy" by them, but really?
    sluce, Angeli and PecanPie like this.

They are just priming us for when we begin to hear what a "genius" North is.
    tulip likes this.
    Drive-by poster

Dearest Kim.....

I just..... I can't even......

Punches and Kicks,
    SoCal
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Thread Information