Page 218 of 324 FirstFirst ... 118168208214215216217218219220221222228268318 ... LastLast
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

aw poor khloe, i think she and rob look alike (kind of). they also have similar body types. kourtney had a good nose-job.
    JazzyGirl likes this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

I agree, I had actually been wondering about Khloe's paternity myself, but that Buzzfeed article actually sealed it for me- Khloe is a Kardashian. She and Rob looked a lot alike as kids, and sometimes I see her in Kylie too (even though Kylie isn't a Kardashian). I think she probably looks more like Kris' side of the family. Are there any pictures of Kris' famiy floating out there? I could look, but honestly... I just don't care enough to look it up.

Edit: Rob was such a cute kid!
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

They share the same mom so they would look alike in a lot of ways. My two oldest have the same father and my current husband is the father of my two youngest, and quite a few people tell me that all my children look like me.

I'm pretty convinced Khloe is NOT a Kardashian. There's a photo of all 4 kids and Khloe is like this little chubby blonde amongst 3 exotic looking Armenians. I don't think they have the same father and Khloe really does resemble that hairdresser dude.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I love it. She really does look like the neighbor kid in those pics. Too funny.

darksithbunny and snoopqueen like this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

She's totally that hairdresser's daughter. I've always thought so.

I once again withdraw my certainty about Khloe's paternity.
    Just Kill Me and JazzyGirl like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Awww who gives a fuck? We all know Pimp Mama Kris was a hoooah back in the day. Still is, actually.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Sylkyn View Post
    Awww who gives a fuck? We all know Pimp Mama Kris was a hoooah back in the day. Still is, actually.
    Like mother, like daughters...
    Sylkyn and Honeythorn like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Shoot in one of those pics of Alex.. Rob favors him!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Dougie posted this in the Celeb Street style thread. I had to bring it over here. Yikes!
    Prostitutes in L.A are going to have to start wearing business suits so the johns can tell them apart from the Kardashians.

Palermo, aggie, snoopqueen and 1 others like this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Refuse To Pay For Irish Honeymoon
    Kim Kardashian and Kanye West splashed out on a golden toilet tower, headless nude statues, and more for their over-the-top Italian wedding in May. But RadarOnline.com has learned that they weren’t as flashy with their cash when the whole world wasn’t watching.

According to an insider, they refused to pay a $20,000 bill for their Irish honeymoon stay!

Kardashian and West checked into the family-run Castle Oliver complex in Limerick, Ireland, after their Italian nuptials, but their wedded bliss at the property was short-lived.

According to a source, they packed up after dinner complaining the castle was “too big” and that cellphone reception was dismal, checking in to the Ballyfin House in Co Laois instead.

But according to hotel insiders, the hotel had already ordered countless items to satisfy their over-the-top demands, and when Kimye reversed the deposit on their American Express card, the hotel staff were left on the hook for thousands!

“Everyone is shocked to say the least,” an insider said. “The castle is out a fortune on their honeymoon. It is absolutely awful.”

“They made all these requests ahead of their visit, for certain foods, champagnes, thousands in flowers, candelabras everywhere,” the insider said. “The hotel brought in everything they requested, and there were dozens of items. But then they took back all the money they had paid for them!”

The issue, the source said, is that black Amex owner Kardashin used a “high-level credit card” to pay for the venues and extras, and it “allows them to get it all refunded back at any time,” says the source.

Now, “everyone involved in making their honeymoon perfect at Castle Oliver has been completely burned,” said the source. “We’re not just talking about the hotel, but providers from all around the local area who gave their services and time in good faith that Kim and Kanye would pay them. But they won’t get their money back.”

Even worse the source claims, “A member of staff based in the United States was fired for booking them into the venue.”

“It’s insane!” the source continued. “We’re talking about one of the richest couples in they entertainment business refusing to pay the bill for their honeymoon. It would have been a dream honeymoon for anyone else in the world, and they should just have the decency to pay their bill.”

- See more at: KimYe Ain’t Isht: Kanye & Kim Kardashian Refuse To Pay For $20K Irish Honeymoon After Complaining Castle Was Too Big! « | Bossip
    snoopqueen likes this.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Dougie posted this in the Celeb Street style thread. I had to bring it over here. Yikes!
    Prostitutes in L.A are going to have to start wearing business suits so the johns can tell them apart from the Kardashians.

I know it's common for teens to want to look older than their real age - but 60??

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    Shoot in one of those pics of Alex.. Rob favors him!!

Aren't Khloe and Rob the 2 youngest "Kardashian's"? Maybe they were both fathered by the hairdresser...

Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Refuse To Pay For Irish Honeymoon
    Kim Kardashian and Kanye West splashed out on a golden toilet tower, headless nude statues, and more for their over-the-top Italian wedding in May. But RadarOnline.com has learned that they werent as flashy with their cash......yadda yadda
    wow....what wankstains.

arie_skop and Honeythorn like this.
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

Thread Information