Page 215 of 324 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225265315 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

Kim Kardashian: ‘It is an adjustment trying to balance a career & motherhood’

Kim Kardashian has been tweeting and Instagramming a lot the past few days. You know why? Because Kanye West is on his Yeezus tour and I guess Kim has to film
    Keeping Up with the Kardashians, so she can’t be his road girl. Somehow, she managed to find the time to give a little mini-interview to Romy & the Bunnies. It made my eyes roll so far back, I think I can see my brain.

Dear Kim, what do you love the most about being a mother?

I love being a mom! It’s the most rewarding feeling! I really love every phase! Just the way my daughter laughs with me, all of the small things in life you appreciate!

What do you find the most challenging in being a mother?

I took a hiatus after I had the baby, and found it challenging to start working again because I didn’t want to spend any time away, but you adjust and prioritize, and just figure it out!

What is your favorite thing to do together with North? What would be for example a perfect day?

My absolute favorite thing is taking a nap with her. We cuddle and fall asleep holding each other
    It’s my favorite time just snuggling with her.

What tip would you give to any busy working mom to balance career and motherhood?

It is an adjustment trying to balance a career and motherhood for sure, but the key is to prioritize.
    You become more selective and work on projects that are so meaningful because you want every other waking moment spent with your family. You have to remember though to make time for yourself. If you feel good, you will be happy in your career and family life and everyone is happy!

One last question, we all love travel tips with a baby, it seems North already travelled the world, what is your main tip to make it as smooth as possible?
    Jet lag can be tough to adjust to, especially for a baby. I think its important to travel with the necessities to make sure your baby gets a nap on the flight, and whenever necessary!

[From Romy & the Bunnies]

Cele|bitchy | Kim Kardashian: ‘It is an adjustment trying to balance a career & motherhood’
    [/COLOR]

What is your career exactly, dearie?
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

What do you find the most challenging in being a mother?
    I took a hiatus after I had the baby,
    Yeah, a hiatus from being a mother, you mean
    What is your favorite thing to do together with North? What would be for example a perfect day?
    My absolute favorite thing is taking a nap with her. We cuddle and fall asleep holding each other
    It’s my favorite time just snuggling with her.
    Translation "A perfect day? I don't fucking know. I've never spent an entire day with her
    What tip would you give to any busy working mom to balance career and motherhood?
    It is an adjustment trying to balance a career and motherhood for sure, but the key is to prioritize.
    You become more selective and work on projects that are so meaningful because you want every other waking moment spent with your family. You have to remember though to make time for yourself. If you feel good, you will be happy in your career and family life and everyone is happy!
    most of us working moms don't have the luxury of telling our bosses a particular project is not meaningful and really not worth our time now that we have a family

One last question, we all love travel tips with a baby, it seems North already travelled the world, what is your main tip to make it as smooth as possible?
    Jet lag can be tough to adjust to, especially for a baby. I think its important to travel with the necessities to make sure your baby gets a nap on the flight, and whenever necessary!
    translation "bitch , please I don't travel with that little brat. And, if I am forced to do so by "necessities" I really mean "team of nannies"

isn't that pic sweet? she's taking the towels for a walk. That baby is getting older, she's going to have to upgrade to beach towels.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

"work on projects that are so meaningful"

Does not compute.
    Flygirl likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

who wrote that for her?

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    who wrote that for her?
    Her literacy skills are so low, pretty sure the only words she recognizes are I and me. If enough of those are in there the article's FANTASTIC press.

How long is she gonna push around a faux baby?
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

I found this today: http://www.buzzfeed.com/whitneyjeffe...family-changes

Good side to side comparison on what Kim used to look like. I wish she hadn't changed her face so much
    Air Quotes and Honeythorn like this.

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    I found this today: http://www.buzzfeed.com/whitneyjeffe...family-changes

Good side to side comparison on what Kim used to look like. I wish she hadn't changed her face so much
    Kourtney has a nice nosejob. Never saw a side by side comparison until now.

It also looks like Scott has had a nose job, too. So have Kendall and Kylie! I think Rob is the only one who hasn't had any PS!

Last edited by South Lake; July 2nd, 2014 at 11:45 PM.
    "Never wrap it up, never pull out. Just grind up the morning after pill in her scrambled eggs at sunrise, she'll appreciate that you made her breakfast."

Check out how huge Rob's pupils are in the after pic.
    Cruisermom likes this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    what airline? i have never heard of this.
    I'm not sure, but I know there are some. Happened to an acquaintance of mine flying to Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    What is your career exactly, dearie?
    does she even work? and motherhood? Right, she has her nannies looking after North. I dont know what Kim is trying to balance.

It's such an insult when 'mothers' like Cim and Peaches Geldof tell us what works for them. Just waiting for Lily Allen now.
    arie_skop and Calico Kid like this.

Quote Originally Posted by PecanPie View Post
    Wow. A denim work shirt and cargo pants. It's so mindbogglingly unoriginal Kanye's genius must be blinding me to its true originality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    How did he come up with that, how amazzzzing LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Dear Kanye - cargo pants are SO original and the pair you designed looks, umm, they look just like every pair at Walmart.

Although cargo pants were a major fashion trend in the 1990s, the history of these pants is purely functional. First worn by soldiers as early as the 1930s, cargo pants provided storage and easy access to gear. Cargo pants still are worn for functional and fashion purposes.
    Read more : The History of Cargo Pants | eHow
    Kanye is devastated that you infidels cannot appreciate his creative genius
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Thread Information