Page 209 of 324 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219259309 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

Elite Member

Either way, the towels and/or the baby are just props for Kim's daily photo show. The towels are easier because then she doesn't actually have to take care of the baby herself. We aren't likely to ever see her out in public with that baby without either Kris or a nanny close by. Kim wants to look like a mother without actually having much interaction with the child she has. It's despicable. Nori isn't a doll; she's a living, breathing child who deserves parents who are less self-absorbed and self-centered.
    Callalily and Lily Bleu like this.

And besides, wouldn't a 1 year old be too big for this type of carrier???
    darksithbunny likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeythorn View Post
    And besides, wouldn't a 1 year old be too big for this type of carrier???
    That's what I was thinking. Also I'm sure I saw a recent photo where she was holding the covered carrier at almost head height and I thought it would be too heavy if Ignori was really in it.

The fact that both these clowns jet all over while their kid is always in a different city tells me all I need to know. You don't have to be chained to your kid, but Christ this is a one year old! It's their first baby! Most parents hesitate to go out for a long evening away from their first baby, nevermind hopping to other states and continents for nothing. You could argue that Kanye is a musician so he has work commitments but Kim does literally NOTHING.

Every photo I've seen of these two with that baby also speaks volumes. They're rarely looking at her (too busy looking at the camera) and the baby herself is 9 times out of 10 looking away from them or leaning out of their arms as if searching for her caregiver. She never looks comfortable. It reminds me of Britney Spears and that kid she almost dropped on the sidewalk. Just about every photo of Spears with that baby she looked bored/disintered, like playing on her phone while the nanny pushed the kid around in a toy car. With North, I don't think I've ever seen one picture of her with her "mother" where it looks like they have a genuine bond. Khloe looks more natural and bonded with the kid.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

We have been calling Nori the Lampshade baby from the beginning. I never doubted the baby wasn`t in there. They are way way too selfish for a baby. I have to admit she looks better transforming into Beyonce

Has she just come from the embalmer's?

What a terrible picture.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

What a cunt. Yep, I'm in a mood tonight.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Now that is a photo that needs 4 days of photoshop.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

She's starting to look like a porky Morticia.
    Palermo likes this.
    Drive-by poster

Let it rip, SHELLEE, let it rip!

mjw
    Elite Member

Last month Kim Kardashian was compelled to write an essay on racism, revealing her fears over raising a mixed-race child.

And on an upcoming episode of her show Keeping Up With The Kardashians, the reality star recalled the shocking moment her baby daughter became the target of a racial slur.

Kim was travelling in first class on a plane when the horrifying incident, which is perhaps what led her to compose the essay, allegedly occurred.

In Sunday’s episode, viewers can see the 33-year-old and her mother Kris Jenner telling Khloe about the incident while sitting in the kitchen.

‘I fell asleep, I woke up to this woman screaming, “Kanye West’s baby!”’ Kim recounts in an E! News preview. ‘The woman is screaming at my child, I jump up,’ she adds, before Khloe chimes in: ‘I would’ve punched her in her face.’

Kim admits: ‘No, we were on a plane — I wanted to,’ and Khloe insists, ‘I would’ve.’ Kris then tells Khloe more details about the racial slur, revealing: This lady stood up in the cabin in first class and yelled at the top of her lungs,
    “She’s with a black guy, and that baby is black! And you need to shut that black baby up!”’

Read more at ONTD: Oh No They Didn't! - Woman On Plane Told Kim Kardashian “Shut That Black Baby Up"

Oh, please. She's a fucking liar! I don't believe her for one, single second. Bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    Oh, please. She's a fucking liar! I don't believe her for one, single second. Bullshit.
    Gee, these racists are always screaming at Kummy. I need to hear this from other passengers. Bet not one comes forward to confirm.

Bitch knows this shit didn't happen...unless everyone else traveling on the plane with them were forced to sign non-disclosures before getting off the plane. Something like this happening would have totally leaked.
    rollo and darksithbunny like this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Thread Information