Page 206 of 324 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216256306 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    I wonder what sort of control there is with homeschooling in the US. Not just the Jenner girls, but many other child celebs/meal ticket kids seem to be severely lacking in the book learnin' department. Isn't there some sort of government supervision/testing of these kids to ensure they actually learn something?
    The homeschooling rules where I live seem fairly strict with high standards. The kids have to test to state standards...but honestly not sure how they are conducted. Plus there are programs that have them come into the public schools for a class or two...either for better guidance or just some socialization. The 2 kids i know that home schooled through at least 6th grade were ahead of the pack academically. I feel that the parents that homeschool in my area were very dedicated.

Their parents also made sure they were engaged in lots of community functions so assimilating into school was not socially too difficult.

I don't know what the rules are in CA but I'm sure if you are rich and famous they don't apply to you any way (Krapdashians, Smiths)
    idunno likes this.

The home school kids around here are way ahead of the pack academically. (socially, not so much) Of course I live in Mississippi, where public education is not exactly top notch.

About Norphan's birthday party, methinks someone is trying to outdo their diamond encrusted Barbie "friends."
    Bombshell likes this.

My cousin homeschooled her kids (not shed!)... she's dumb and they are dumb too. they are all on my fb and I always want to say something but i don't....
    Stereo Inferno likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I saw the pics of North on Instagram.. How crass!!! That child had on Native American things.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

This is the only baby I know of that consistently looks so detached from a parent that is holding her/him.

Nori constantly looks like she's thinking "who the fuck are these people and where is nanny?"

Poor thing has her father's jaw line/cheeks.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Actually that's not his complete original jaw..
    darksithbunny likes this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

For a baby's birthday party, I sure don't see any kids/fellow babies.
    *DIVA! and darksithbunny like this.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    Actually that's not his complete original jaw..
    I was thinking pre-car accident (although, I don't know if he has had any PS for vanity reasons pre or post accident)
    Looking at recent pictures of Nori, I'm reminded of him/his jawline as a teen....

Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

fgg

^young kanye had that weird bit of extra fat on each side of his mouth near the jawline like michael b. jordan has. i always stare at it when he's on screen.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Teacher West! Kanye talks to students at LA fashion school as part of community service after run in with photographer | Mail Online

Teacher West! Kanye talks to students at LA fashion school as part of community service program stemming from photographer lawsuit

By Heidi Parker
    Published: 15:52 EST, 23 June 2014 | Updated: 18:44 EST, 23 June 2014

Kanye West has put his experience as a fashion designer to good use.

The 37-year-old entrepreneur has been speaking to various fashion schools to chip away at his staggering 250 hours of community service doled out to him in plea deal from his lawsuit related to a scuffle with photographer Daniel Ramos in 2013.

The husband of Kim Kardashian has already put in three sessions in the past six weeks at the Los Angeles Trade Technical College, according to TMZ. In a photo posted Monday, the Stronger singer is seen posing for with two people from the design school.

+7

Talking fashion: Kanye West has been speaking at various schools to complete community service that's part of a plea deal from a lawsuit involving a photographer in 2013; here he is pictured in mid June at the Los Angeles Trade Technical College

+7

Busy man: Over the weekend the rapper helped daughter North ring in her first birthday as Kris Jenner looked on

Wearing an ordinary white T-shirt with a gold chain, West looked far from couture friendly.
    But he seemed to be in good spirits as he cracked a slight smile.

The Yeezus singer was speaking with students 'about his personal experiences in the fashion business' at the public community college, according to the site.
    West launched his design label in 2012 and had a fashion show in Paris that same year.

Kim wore several of his creations, such as his white shoes for Giuseppe Zannoti which were priced around $6,000.
    She also appeared at his 2012 show during Paris Fashion Week.

The LATTC specializes in designing apparel.
    On Monday West spoke for three hours about various designers. Givenchy, who created his tuxedo along with Kim's white lace wedding dress for his May nuptials in Florence, Italy, was no doubt discussed.
    In March West cut a plea deal in the Ramos case after pleading no contest.

He promised to serve 250 hours of community service in exchange for jail time. He will also be on 24 months of 'informal probation.'
    He is required to complete 24 sessions of a level-two anger management program.

+7

His work: In March 2012 Kim Kardashian wore West's designs for Paris Fashion Week; it was his ready-to-wear Autumn-Winter 2012-2013 collection

The case stemmed from an August incident where West attacked the shutterbug, who was trying to take photos of the hip-hop star at Los Angeles International Airport.
    The LA college is not his first speaking engagement. He has spoken at other college, though they have yet to be named.
    In November he spoke to students at Harvard about design. That session was not a part of his community service.

+7

How it all started: In July 2013 the Yeezus singer tussled with photographer Daniel Ramos at LAX airport in Los Angeles after arriving on a flight

+7

A big subject: The Stronger singer no doubt talked about Givenchy, who designed his tux and his wife's dress for their May nuptials in Florence, Italy; also pictured is daughter North

At Harvard he talked about finding Utopia.
    'I really do believe the world can be saved by design,' he stated.
    'If I sit down and talk to Oprah for two hours, the conversation is about realization, self-realization and seeing your creativity happen in front of you.'

Here is are the shoes that Norphan was supposed to wear with her outfit. How fucking ridiculous.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

She really was going to have her nanny put those ridiculous tacky shoes on that poor baby? God the dumb just oozes out of her. I mean this bitch is amazingly dumb.
    Just Kill Me likes this.

How da hell is THAT community service? Let him pick up trash on the freeway

Thread Information