Page 198 of 324 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208248298 ... LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

Maybe she's scared 'by' reality stars?
    JazzyGirl likes this.

the vogue shoot must have been a feckin' nightmare for Liebs to quit the wedding... and nothing against her cuz her work is cool, but for an artist genius like Kanye, wouldn't Annie be a bit too mainstream?
    JazzyGirl and Novice like this.
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

^^ Oooh, Terry Richardson would have been the perfect wedding photographer for them!

With each picture she looks more desperate and even more ridiculous. I almost feel bad for her

Elite Member

So, who exactly likes Kim? I don't get it. I admit to hating that I pay a wit of attention to her, but she's so delusional it's fun...however, someone has got to be buying what the Kardashians are selling because they are everywhere. They do get on the covers of mags and are all over the internet and TV. So, who exactly is it that thinks they are so wonderful? I come on here and it is filled with haters and I love it because you guys totally crack me up. But somewhere, somebody is loving the Kardashians. Who, tell me for the love of God, who????
    Sylkyn and spinmonkey like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorahacky View Post
    ^^He sounds increasingly deranged. Not simply megalomaniacal, but just flat-out in a frenzy.

ETA: responding to Dougie's last post.
    I totally agree with you.
    spinmonkey likes this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Hmm, I don't dislike her, would never buy any of their shit but then I'm too old for most of it. I am fascinated by her rhino skin, she's is ridiculed and instead of slinking away, she just bounces back more ridiculous and more in your face. I do think she's very pretty and doesn't need to get her tits / butt out every day. Am happy to take the piss for as long as she's willing to provide me with fodder. I find the other 2 sisters more annoying. Can't stand the moose one and the older more is so monotone and miserable.

I agree, he seems totally delusional. How in the world could those pics have taken four days to be ready for instagram? Sad. I mean, if you're going to work on something and doctor it up, at least make the newlyweds look happy. Damn.

As for Annie L. pulling out, Kanye has to save face somehow by saying that she couldn't handle their supernova celebrity. He's a tool and he's really not a genius. He should invest in a dictionary. Sure, he may have some hits, but he's really liberal with the word genius. Britney Spears has had hits, too.
    rollo likes this.

I would not be bragging that a single photo from my wedding needed four days worth of touching-up. Dude is either delusional or punking us; I can't tell.
    KrisNine, Palermo and Kittylady like this.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

Right? How ugly did they look

People read about these court jesters cos they make us feel better about ourselves. No matter how much money you have you can't buy sanity or respect. Two things these egomaniacs will never possess. . I love to read about how grotesque she looks and how insane he sounds. It amuses me. It's nothing to do with the so called genius he thinks he has. Genius at being a raving idiot yes. Just let them spin and twirl and dance for us and make us laugh till we puke.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Heh, he thought they would be the supercouple to end all supercouples and yet somehow ... they are not.
    It seems like he's trying very hard to create this "Jay-Z and Beyonce"-type power image.

But he's forgetting one main factor to that equation - the "talented" female:
    People might not like Beyonce as a person and/or her music. But there still is a general level of respect for the fact that she actually has a talent/a voice, has always been involved in the music-making process (co-writing music, video treatments, etc.) and has worked hard since she was a pre-teen to get where she is today.

As opposed to Kim, who literally lays on her back for a living and gets dressed up (with her titays out) to walk down the street with a stroller for planned pap shots.

Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

It's weird that he doesn't realize how pathetic he comes across as constantly needing to push down everybody's throats that he's a genius. He's desperately trying to include his name with the people who actually contributed something to the world other than hit songs and retouched instagram photos.
    spinmonkey likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    So, who exactly likes Kim? I don't get it. I admit to hating that I pay a wit of attention to her, but she's so delusional it's fun...however, someone has got to be buying what the Kardashians are selling because they are everywhere. They do get on the covers of mags and are all over the internet and TV. So, who exactly is it that thinks they are so wonderful? I come on here and it is filled with haters and I love it because you guys totally crack me up. But somewhere, somebody is loving the Kardashians. Who, tell me for the love of God, who????
    Well, to name two, my idiot sister and my daughter! They think they are "family oriented". I get screamed at when I call them names while they watch that vapid, stupid SHOW of theirs. I'm a huge "hater". (Yes, yes I am. No bones about it.) My sister got my daughter started on it when the show first aired and I wasn't there to stop the madness.
    I blame myself. My daughter is usually so level-headed. My sister is a fucking moron.
    mostroop and tulip like this.

Expect the ridiculousness to ramp up now.

https://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/k...212837793.html

The Kardashians Struggle to Keep Up as Reality Show's Ratings Continue to Drop
    By Victoria Leigh Miller

The Kardashians are back, but are they better? Viewers might finally be tiring of the reality clan's animated antics, because the once popular E! reality show Keeping Up With the Kardashians is going down — at least when it comes to the ratings.

Numbers for the kickoff of the second half of the show's ninth season were down following last week's new episode, leading veteran showbiz blogger Nikki Finke to proclaim, "The Kardashians are krashing."

The second half of the ninth season of KUWTK debuted on June 8 with an episode called "Let It Go," but it definitely didn't channel the popularity of the mega blockbuster Frozen, with only 1.1 million viewers in the 18-49 demographic. And that's even with Kourtney's latest baby news. (She announced she's expecting her third child with longtime love Scott Disick on the episode.)

Ditto the June 15 episode, "Color Me Lonely," which featured a cooking Kim, a crying Kylie, and a battling Bruce and Kris. (The exes bickered over her "controlling" ways and his ponytail, and yes, the momager called her estranged hubby a "hot mess.") That episode clocked in with slightly over 2 million viewers — a far cry from the show's record of 4.1 million viewers, when Kim wed Kris Humphries in 2009.

Last year at this time, Season 8 of the show kicked off with footage of Kim Kardashian finding out the sex of her baby with rapper Kanye West (As many now know, it's a girl!), and the show enjoyed a baby-related ratings bump. That episode, "We're Having a Baby," garnered 3 million overall viewers, but the ratings for the series steadily declined.

By October, the once huge E! show had slipped to 1.8 million viewers overall (and 1 million viewers for 18-49 demographic) for the "Baby Shower Blues" episode, and the season average fell to 2.3 million viewers.

If a similar pattern follows this year, the show could finish below the 1.5 million mark for overall viewers.

Even so, KUWTK remains E!'s No. 1 show. Kim Kardashian has gone on record saying her family will continue on with the reality show for a 10th season, while Bruce Jenner told E! News that he was looking forward to "Season 10 and any future seasons."

The big question is, will anyone still be around to watch it?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Thread Information