Page 194 of 324 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204244294 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Bleu View Post
    Every time I see a picture of North, I really feel for her. She always seems like she is a state of unhappiness and lacking any love from her parents.
    Totally. Compared to this with Khloe...

[On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

I know. Poor anxious Ignori. She looks as if she isn't even used to sunlight.
    snoopqueen and Lily Bleu like this.

Kim Kardashian postpones North's birthday party

WENN – 4 hours ago

• View Photo
      WENN/Author WENN - Kim Kardashian postpones North's birthday party

Little North West is one year old this weekend, but her mum Kim Kardashian has decided to wait another week before celebrating the big day.
    The tot is going to have to wait until next weekend before her first birthday party as her dad Kanye West is busy working, and Kim wants the whole family to be able to get together to mark the occasion.
    It will be a big weekend for Kanye and North anyway, as after he performs at the Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival in Nashville, Tennessee, he will be able to spend his second Father's Day with his little girl. North was born the day before Father's Day in 2013.
    According to E! News, a source said, "They are throwing her a big party next weekend and (Kim's sisters) Kourtney, Khloe Kardashian and kids are coming home for it.''
    The whole family will head to New York, as Kim's sisters are currently living in Long Island as they film their spin-off TV show.
    And this time next year there will be another little cousin for North to play with on her birthday, as Auntie Kourtney has confirmed she is expecting a brother or sister for her kids Mason and Penelope.

https://uk.celebrity.yahoo.com/news/...131717115.html

snoopqueen likes this.

Silver Member

My mom started trying to postpone our birthdays, without success, but she had eight kids so totally diff ;-)

Was this posted recently? Found it on Giancarlo Giammetti's Instagram.

This post has not been proofread

'I'm going after Shakespeare and Disney!' Kanye West compares himself to legends in latest rant at Bonnaroo Music Festival

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
    PUBLISHED: 22:15, 14 June 2014 | UPDATED: 22:20, 14 June 2014

He's a self-proclaimed God and genius.

And now Kanye West has declared that he is in hot pursuit of the most notable dead playwright in history, Shakespeare.

The rapper made sure that the 100,000 strong crowd at Bonnaroo Music Festival in Tennessee understood his self-belief in no uncertain terms on Friday night.

+12

'I ain't concerned about anyone living': Kanye West dazzled the 100,000-strong crowd as he took to the stage at Bonnaroo Music Festival in Tennessee on Friday, using his time to declare he's 'going after Shakespeare'

+12

Worth the wait: Fans were rewarded following their 10 plus hours waiting for Yeezus to hit the stage, which came after a disastrous appearance at the same festival in 2008, during which he kept the crowd waiting until 2.45am, much to their anger

Kanye - who was supported by his new wife Kim Kardashian at the annual music and arts festival - made use of his headlining position to deliver one of his infamous speeches about himself.

Dressed in layers upon layers of tie-dye fabric, the 37-year-old Yeezus star began his verbal assault.

'I want y'all to know that when I'm in the studio or doing an interview or making a T-shirt, I give everything I got,' he told the crowd.

+12

'I'm going after Walt Disney': The Yeezus rapper articulated his dreams to the 100,00 strong crowd

+12

Playing to the crowd: The superstar rapper sure knows how to get the crowd going and was greeted with roars of approval when he arrived on the stage

He then went on to explain that the reason he brags about how great he is, is so that he can impart that sense of self-worth onto his fans.

'When I talk that s***, it's so you can talk that s***. If you’re fan of me, then you’re fan of your motherf***ing self.'

He cried out that 'this is only the beginning,' before listing off those that he intends to surpass in his career.

+12

Happy to be back: Kanye didn't appear to mind getting straight back to work following his honeymoon
    'I ain't concerned about anyone who’s living,' Kanye clarified. 'I ain't going after no one on the radio. I'm going after Shakespeare.'

And he didn't stop there.

'I'm going after Walt Disney. I'm going after Howard Hughes. I'm going after David Stern. I'm going after Henry Ford. I'm going after Elon Musk,' he went on, adding a note about the founder of Tesla: 'okay he is living, but that's my boy.'

+12

Masked man: The newlywed wore his mask as he took to the stage in Tennessee

Though critics of Kanye's fervent self-promotion are likely having a field day with this one, they could hardly argue with the logic he presented.

'Whether you believe it or not,' the hitmaker said, 'you can only achieve as high as you believe.'

But it wasn't all positive for Kanye, who also took an opportunity to complain about his previous negative experience at the same festival in 2008.

+12

Revealing: Kim Kardashian showed off her impressive cleavage in a sheer top and flesh coloured bra at the Bonnaroo music festival
    When he played there six years ago, the Black Skinhead rapper performed late - at 4:30am - which he blamed on Pearl Jam's set going on for longer than it was supposed to.

He was also greeted with a shower of hate from the audience, in what he described as 'the worst insult' he's ever had in his life in a blog post following the festival.

'Where the press at?' Kanye yelled repeatedly at the crowd on Friday.

+12

Rocked it: The proud wife shared this picture of a joyful Kanye after his performance and herself with two strategically placed wine glasses

To jog their memory, he recalled that in 2008, people wrote 'f*** Kanye' around the festival and that the press rubbed it in by reporting on it.
    'Y'all wrote that s*** in the press,' Kanye yelled. 'Is y'all gonna write all these motherf***ers putting their hands up right now? This is real rock 'n roll.'

In a move that prompted roaring boos from the audience, the musical genius finally howled: 'I am the number one muthaf***in' rock star on the planet, at Bonnaroo!'.

+12

Getting into the groove! The 33-year-old showed off some moves as she took in her husband's show from the side of the stage with a female friend

+12

Proud wifey: The star had a smile on her face and a glint in her eye as she supported Kanye during his set

As he rocked his favourite full face mask to perform, his reality star wife Kim was perched in the audience cheering him on.
    The 33-year-old brunette wore far less herself, opting for a sheer white top and nude bra at the well-attended outdoor music festival.
    The couple are fresh off the back of their extensive honeymoon - spent in Ireland and Mexico - after getting married in a lavish Italian ceremony on May 24.

+12

Precious cargo: The duo stopped to pick up their cute daughter North before they flew on to Tennessee for the concert

Quick stop: The newlyweds flew into Van Nuys airport for just 10 minutes to pick up their daughter North, before the whole family jetted to Nashville

Read more: Kanye West compares himself to legends in latest rant at Bonnaroo Music Festival | Mail Online

I read on numerous sites that Kanye was booed by the crowd
    Brookie, snoopqueen, CL** and 2 others like this.

Dear Kim when your zipper is puckered, you need a larger size of pants.

Here's an article and video - hard to tell what they are booing about.

http://hiphopwired.com/2014/06/14/ka...d-stage-video/
    Kanye West Performs At Bonnaroo, Booed Off Stage? [Video]
    NEWS, PHOTO OPS, GALLERY » by Chris Thomas (@ChrisThomas266) Jun 14 2014, 10:10am

Kanye West step foot in Manchester, Tenn. last night (June 13) to make his presence known at Bonnaroo Arts and Music Festival 2014. With ample rants and theatrics in tow, the MC treated the crowd of over 100,000 to hit after hit.

West graced the stage for two hours, which means that his messages both on and off of wax were ample. But it appears that the MC’s words didn’t resonate well with some. Tweets from fans live in the field said that West was booed off stage after comparing himself to the likes of Jimi Hendrix, John Lennon, and more, but the supporting video infers that the applause from enthusiasts equaled, if not superseded, chants from detractors.

Fans will recall that West was infamously booed at Bonnaroo 2008. But on a lighter note, the tweet streets are also saying that the G.O.O.D. Music MC promised that new music is on the way. That’s exciting.
    - See more at: http://hiphopwired.com/2014/06/14/ka....z4qqkyTj.dpuf

Just Kill Me and Bombshell like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

No, it's just puckered because it can't handle her fashion icon greatness!
    sluce likes this.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Dear Kim when your zipper is puckered, you need a larger size of pants.
    I was JUST thinking the exact same thing.
    snoopqueen likes this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

i hate her stupid bib wedding dress so much.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post

+12

Revealing: Kim Kardashian showed off her impressive cleavage in a sheer top and flesh coloured bra at the Bonnaroo music festival
    He was also greeted with a shower of hate from the audience, in what he described as 'the worst insult' he's ever had in his life in a blog post following the festival.

'Where the press at?' Kanye yelled repeatedly at the crowd on Friday.

+

Well, at least they're keepin' it klassy. His 'tude and her outfit should have really won the crowd over. Something must be wrong with the thousands of people that were at the show for them to react like that. Because Kim and Kanye are perfect.

(Does anyone else think he looks like Chris Brown in this ^ picture )
    snoopqueen likes this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Her tits are triangulartastic that you could probably do geometry calculations measuring those jugs.

By the way Nikki Finke has an interesting article about the Kartrashians and the fact their shows don't have a longterm future on the E! network especially now that the president and their biggest supporter is being pushed out due to falling ratings and crappy shows. Chelsea Handler just left the channel claiming its a mess.
    The Kardashians Ratings Are Krashing: Will E! President Suzanne Kolb Take The Fall? | NikkiFinke.com

Also the youngest daughters with their crappy ghostwritten YA novel is getting ragged on goodreads and amazon. You got to check out the reviews because they're freaking hysterical.
    Palermo, SoCalMarie and sprynkles like this.

He looks like he smells and she looks sedated. Poor Nori

From Suri's Burn Book

Is it just me, or are North West the Person’s Instagram faces all just different versions of “Who are these strangers?”

Thread Information