Page 189 of 324 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189190191192193199239289 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

"Defending" them makes me uncomfortable!!
    But the guy and the chick behind kimye and also the fedora-guy are wearing white and looking like guests.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    I see kimye & the wait staff....
    Yes Kim and Kanye are dressed like the hired help. LOL I do see other guests in white but see that many did not wear white
    darksithbunny and Novice like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Kim Kardashian cringes as Kris Jenner competes for attention on KUWTK | Mail Online

'My mom copies everything I do': Kim Kardashian cringes as Kris Jenner, 58, competes for attention with a wet T-shirt shoot on KUWTK premiere

By Daily Mail Reporter
    Published: 01:09 EST, 9 June 2014 | Updated: 04:49 EST, 9 June 2014

She has posted selfies in bikinis, posed for topless photo shoots and on Sunday's Keeping Up With the Kardashians took part in a pole dancing class.

So it's unsurprising that Kris Jenner's daughters, and in particular Kim, are wondering when their 58-year-old mother is going to start acting her age.
    In the première episode of the reality show, the family matriarch left her children cringing when she flashed a little too much flesh.
    Scroll down for video

+22

Act your age: Kris Jenner posed in a swimming pool sporting just a transparent white vest top on Keeping Up With The Kardashians on Sunday night

+22

In shock: Kim, Kourtney and Khloe were bemused to walk in on their mother's racy photo shoot

‘I think she is so funny and amazing. But my mom literally copies everything I do,’ whined Kim, 33 going on to say that the twosome have a 'weird competition thing'.
    She said: 'I posted this swimsuit picture and then mom posted a swimsuit picture right afterwards. I mean, I get it, but come on,’ she moaned.
    ‘You guys are having a MILF-off,’ said Khloe bluntly.
    ‘In my mind age is just a number,’ said Kris who has recently split from her husband Bruce Jenner. 'And the fact that I'm keeping up with these girls - I'm having fun.'

+22

Unashamed: Kris's nipples were muzzed out in a racy top she wore on a shoot

The white stuff: Kim's selfie showing herself in a white swimming costume provoked Kris's competitiveness streak

+22

I can do it better: Kris Jenner posted a picture of herself in a bikini shortly after Kim's famous 'belfie'

KFC. I happened across a few episodes of KUWTK over the weekend. I know we all know it but damn..the shows are so fake. They are so fake...you can see every set up for every conversation. It's freaking ridiculous. Argh!!,!,

editing to add... The opening above was supposed to be JFC. But KFC is cracking me up.
    Last edited by JazzyGirl; June 9th, 2014 at 08:08 PM.

‘In my mind age is just a number,’ said Kris who has recently split from her husband Bruce Jenner. 'And the fact that I'm keeping up with these girls -
    . . . except you're not, asshole.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

I keep reading she is actually 61, getting younger every year

Quote Originally Posted by JazzyGirl View Post
    KFC.

editing to add... The opening above was supposed to be JFC. But KFC is cracking me up.
    Fuck!!!! Now I want KFC and I don't even have one near me.
    JazzyGirl likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    . . . except you're not, asshole.
    I think she is. She looks better than all of her children except Kendall at the moment. Of course that's subject to change at any moment depending on current plastic surgery situations. On another note, I didn't realize Cim had the trademark on bathing suit selfies. I guess there are millions of teenage girls copying her unique move also. Dumbass.
    Callalily likes this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Kris Jenner brushes off Beyonce and Jay Z's no-show at the Kim and Kanye wedding | Mail Online

'That was the last thing on anyone's mind': Kris Jenner tries to brush off Beyonce and Jay Z's no-show at the Kim and Kanye wedding
    By Alicia Vrajlal
    Published: 01:26 EST, 10 June 2014 | Updated: 04:19 EST, 10 June 2014

Beyonce and Jay Z were a no-show at Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's fairy tale wedding.

But Kris Jenner did her best to shrug off the A-list snub when quizzed about the couple's absence from her daughter's nuptials in Italy’s picturesque Florence last month.

In an interview with Australia radio station KIIS 106.5 FM’s breakfast show on Tuesday, the unflappable momager brushed aside the situation that made global headlines, claiming that it ‘was the last thing on anyone’s mind.’

‘There was so much commotion and excitement, I never really gave that a second thought,’ she told the show’s hosts Kyle and Jackie O when asked about the famous couple’s no-show.

She went on to say that Beyonce and Jay Z had indeed passed on their wishes to Kim and Kanye and she herself had ‘just assumed they were working.’

Referring to the jam-packed marriage proceedings that kicked off with a rehearsal dinner in Versailles, Kris added: ‘If you had been there you would have thought that was the last thing on anyone’s mind.’

Queen of pop Beyonce certainly made headlines last month when she and Jay Z skipped what was anticipated to be the wedding of the year.

The bootylicious singer posted a make-up free Instagram photo of herself with braided hair with no caption, at almost the same moment Kim and Kanye’s wedding got underway at the 16th century Forte di Belvedere in Florence.

To make the situation that more dramatic, it was thought Jay Z would be Kanye’s best man at the wedding, as the two rappers have grown very close and often collaborate on musical ventures together.

In avoiding the wedding, Jay Z and Beyonce may have also swerved a potentially awkward run in with Rachel Roy.

Kris Jenner calls into KIIS FM to talk KIMYE's wedding

A-list snub: The couples pictured together in 2012 at the BET Awards in LA

Kris Jenner brushes off Beyonce and Jay Z's no-show at the Kim and Kanye wedding | Mail Online

I can't wait until someone starts talking. You know that Bey and Jay don't like Kim and I am pretty sure they don't feel the same about Kanye anymore either. C'mon, Bey! You know you wanna talk some smack about that fake booty ho!

They didn't give it a second thought! You know it ruined the whole wedding, quit lying
    firebrat1229 and Novice like this.

Elite Member

Not only did Jay-Z and Beyonce not attend. Not a single A-lister wanted to be part of that messy affair. It was less than 100 designers and stylists and what not, out of a supposed +200 guest list of A-listers.
    You know that has to hurt Kris' and Kanyes ego.
    sluce, rollo, Palermo and 4 others like this.

Her 2nd staged marriage had more A list celebs and that was to marry a pretty much unknown NBA player.
    Last edited by sluce; June 10th, 2014 at 02:03 PM.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

They should have asked her who was the emergency best man?

If you had been there
    - ooh burn! I'm sure there was room ....

Ah the quote is "if you had been there you'd have THOUGHT it was the last thing on anyone's mind". I' m sure it was the last, and first and quite a few thoughts in between as well.

Did they ask about Rob? Did anyone give a thought to Rob?

Thread Information