Page 184 of 324 FirstFirst ... 84134174180181182183184185186187188194234284 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post

Well, at least they look happy.

Is that the same furniture fabric Kanye's boyfriend used to make Kim's Met Gala 2013 dress?
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

why is that sofa in the middle of the garden? are they doing a photoshoot?

Gold Member

Yeah, it looks like a lovely honeymoon. Kim is yawning, Kanye is bored and they have nothing to say to each other; they're just waiting for the paps to arrive. This is a relationship that exists solely in photographs.
    Air Quotes and Lily Bleu like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Poor Kimmy has cut her honeymoon short. Not because she misses her accessory/baby but because she thought Ireland was boring. W-T-F???? Aside from the fact that this is Ireland, a place where there is no shortage of beautiful things to see and interesting things to do, this was her honeymoon and surely she could have found *something* to do there...

Alone already? Kim Kardashian shows off her assets as she arrives home to L.A. without new husband Kanye West... after 'hating' her Irish honeymoon

They couldn't keep their hands, or tongues, off each other as they honeymooned in Prague.
    But following their European getaway, Kim Kardashian, 33, was seen solo, without her new husband Kanye West, as she arrived in New York City on Sunday, before connecting to a flight home to L.A.
    Kanye, 36, is set to headline the X Games in Austin, Texas, but those don't kick off until Thursday, so it's a mystery as to why the hip-hop artist would have parted ways with Kim so soon.

It seems that the pair's trip to Ireland may have gone awry, as sources say they were seldom seen smiling or showing any signs of affection.
    Insiders claim the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star was disappointed by her new husband’s idea of the perfect honeymoon in rainy, Ireland and was hoping for a more glam holiday to match her fabulous Italian wedding and chic pre-wedding festivities in France.
    Kim was allegedly so bored during the couple's five-night stay that she begged Kanye to leave early, even skipping a pre-planned, one day stop in Dublin.

‘I’ve already seen Dublin,’ she moaned. ‘Can’t we just fly back to the continent!?’

Kim reportedly fell in love with Ireland in 2012, when the Chicago-native was on tour, and even flew in to surprise him for his 35th birthday.

So the Bound 2 hitmaker thought he had made a romantic gesture by planning the trip there and was additionally encouraged by Kim's mum Kris Jenner, who honeymooned there with Bruce Jenner in 1991.

But Kanye appears to skipped the country's special spots which would have made for a more memorable holiday.

‘How the couple ended up in gloomy Portlaoise, is a mystery to me,’ says an Irish source.

‘It consists of flat midlands, working class villages and very little to write home about in the way of touristy sights.

‘Not only did they skip the touristy stuff, they also spent an entire afternoon riding mountain bikes on the muddy and treacherous trails in the Ballyhoura Mountains north of Cork.
    ‘And that couldn’t have been very romantic, not with two assistants and two bodyguards in tow!’
    A source says that by day four, Kim was so bored with her ho-hum honeymoon that she begged Kanye to fly to Prague, Czech Republic a day early so they could attend a festive Friday night rehearsal party, as well as the Saturday wedding of Kanye’s personal stylist, Renelou Padera.

‘Kim’s idea of fun is getting dressed up and going to some great restaurants, and shopping till she drops in some of Europe’s most posh boutiques,’ adds the source. ‘Not roughing it in the country.

‘Once they landed in Prague, and Kim had a chance to get decked out in her finest again, she seemed a lot more content.

Indeed, Kim and Kanye appeared charming in their matching all-white ensembles and even put on quite the PDA show during the wedding Saturday.

Eight days after tying the knot in their lavish Italian wedding, Kim and Kanye were heading towards the Prague Václav Havel Airport together Sunday morning, before Kim made her solo arrival into New York City - and later back home in Los Angeles.

Kim is set to pay a visit to celebrity vacation spot the Hamptons as she films the Keeping Up With The Kardashians spinoff, Kourtney & Khloé Take The Hamptons, which begins filming any day now.

However, with the mother-of-one only making an appearance on the show, which will be helmed by her sisters, she's expected to be in and out in a matter of days, leaving her with plenty of time to spend with her precious new family.

It's unclear as to whether her daughter North, eleven months, will be joining her.

The tot, who turns one on June 15, has recently been under the care of grandmother Kris at her Calabasas home.

Read more: Kim Kardashian shows off her assets as she arrives home to L.A. without new husband Kanye West... after 'hating' her Irish honeymoon | Mail Online
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

So the parents didnt come back home to see their child? Poor North.
    darksithbunny likes this.

Yeah, she must be annoyed that she will HAVE to put in a birthday appearance.

It's hilarious how Kanye loves cold and wet climates and Cim loves the sun. I hope he is planning to take her to the North Pole.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Kim is set to pay a visit to celebrity vacation spot the Hamptons as she films the Keeping Up With The Kardashians spinoff, Kourtney & Khloé Take The Hamptons, which begins filming any day now.

Oy, so they ended up getting the filming permits?
    We have the KUWTK show premiering next week. And this Hamptons spin-off is probably going to premiere right after...

God help us. Make the madness stop
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

I hope he is planning to take her to the North Pole.
    I hope he leaves her there.

Bronze Member

I'm sorry but on my honeymoon I couldn't have given a shit where I was, what sights I saw, or what shops were there. I was too busy

These two aren't on a *real* honeymoon. They're on their promotional tour.
    tulip, BoogsBun, Beeyotch and 9 others like this.

Ireland boring?! Stupid, shallow, empty-headed bitch!! It is sickening that she can afford to travel to all these fabulous countries which she doesn't even appreciate.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    these two aren't on a *real* honeymoon. They're on their promotional tour.
    troof!
    Brookie likes this.

At least it rained all over the places they visited...
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

But following their European getaway, Kim Kardashian, 33, was seen solo, without her new husband Kanye West, as she arrived in New York City on Sunday, before connecting to a flight home to L.A.
    How romantic. I guess every Kardashian that went to this attention whorey wedding ended up flying back to the U.S. alone.

Kanye, 36, is set to headline the X Games in Austin, Texas, but those don't kick off until Thursday, so it's a mystery as to why the hip-hop artist would have parted ways with Kim so soon.
    Not a mystery to me.
    Kittylady and SHELLEE like this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

I'm assuming Kris took North, the other Birkin bag - I mean baby, back to LA after the wedding?
    firebrat1229 likes this.

Thread Information