Page 181 of 324 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185191231281 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    I am disgusted that this wedding of a second rate one-off sex tape performer and a rapper has been headlining above the death of Maya Anjelou absolutely disgusted.
    is that true? i have only seen info about the wedding on E! - nowhere else. news of maya's death was everywhere. this restores my faith in humanity. well, at least for today.
    Novice, sluce, JazzyGirl and 3 others like this.

People mag most read, Google searches, blah blah blah...
    Every time I looked for something their bullshit pops up.
    Free Charmed.

I have seen very little Kim and Kanye coverage since the wedding. I have seen tons here on Maya. Thank God.
    Novice and BITTER like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

mjw
    Elite Member

Default 8 Crazy Hilarious Details From Kimye's Wedding Festivities

The New York Post's "Page Six" today has an extensive dispatch from Kimye's glamorous wedding this past weekend and it is SO. GOOD. So very, very good — you'll almost feel like you're there with Kimye et al, like the awkward guest in the 11th row who came mostly because attending a destination wedding gave you an excuse to travel and/or snap photos with the legit celebrity attendees.

It's absolutely worth reading in full, but here are the bestest of the best parts, and some appropriately crazed Kardashian GIFs to accent them:

1. Seating arrangements were a train wreck, as they are at all weddings:

"The dinner table was a long marble table. Instead of place cards, they had a team of Italian stone masons engrave the name of each guest into the marble of the tabletop in front of the individual place settings. The job was finished the night before. Unfortunately, the wedding planners had spelled some people’s names wrong. And then, so many people brought entourages, the seating was a disaster. The only people who sat at their own seats were Kim and Kanye."

2. Also carved from marble, a bunch of sure-to-be-creepy life-size nude statues:

"Four days before the wedding, they ordered 30 life size nudes to be made from black marble... but 10 of them fell apart, another 10 were too damaged in transit to put out, and of the remaining 10, four were missing their heads. They were put out around the dinner tables."

3. Perhaps creepier still, though? The toilet situation:

"The biggest decorative element of the wedding was a giant gold box, 15 meters tall, which contained the bathrooms. It was situated right next to the dinner tables at the reception with a bar in front of it. According to one Italian, “Their toilet was the star of the show.” The Italians named it the Torre di Bagni Oro – translation: The Gold Toilet Tower."

Note: 15 meters is basically 50 feet, and even by Kimye standards, a 50 foot-high Porta Potty seems a little much. So this might be a slight translation snafu, but let's remain hopeful everything else is accurate, because it's too great not to be.

4. Kanye had his priorities in order, naturally:

"Two hours before the wedding, Kanye decided he didn’t need the 80 moving lights that he had ordered installed to light the dance floor and the party, declaring, 'I’m in the center of this party, and I’m the only one people need to see. The rest of these people don’t need lights on them.”' The lights, which had taken four days to install, were all removed."

5. And an aesthetic to uphold:

"[Also] when Kanye saw the 100,000 Euro audio system, described by one producer as the single best system in Europe, he said he didn’t like the look of the speakers and wanted them to be invisible. He said that 'You Italians don’t understand my Minimalist style.' So he had the entire system pulled out as the guests were arriving, and his wedding music came from an iPod until after dinner."

6. Here's why you should never invite children to your wedding:

"As for the guests: Will Smith‘s son Jaden wore a white Batman costume and ran around like a chicken with its head cut off... batting glasses off the tables whenever he came to an empty seat, smashing them on the ground. Vogue Italia’s editor in chief Franca Sozzani was getting irritated because he kept coming up behind her and throwing his cape over her head."

7. And here's why you should always remain punctual, and/or water down the liquor:

"People arrived at the ceremony several drinks in, they had served several rounds of cocktails to the guests who waited for Kim who was 25 minutes late to the wedding. In the time between ceremony and dinner, one woman in her 50s was so drunk that she collapsed. An ambulance arrived and just as the medics got to the guest, a Justin Bieber fan, who had climbed up to the top of the Belvedere tower hoping to catch a sighting of [the singer], fell. As the Bieber fan was seriously hurt, they triaged the drunk guest, left her lying on an ottoman and went off to take care of the fallen fan. The drunk woman spent the rest of the night passed out on the ottoman."

8. Finally, a Jay Z mention:

"And the most prominent wedding gift was a giant bottle of Chianti, which had been dipped in gold, the cork replaced with a diamond, a gift from Jay Z (a no show)."

It's entirely possible Beyoncé didn't send a gift, period.

8 Crazy Hilarious Details From Kimye's Wedding Festivities - Cosmopolitan
    ShimmeringGlow likes this.

Please God, let there be video.
    dougie, angelais, Novice and 1 others like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I have seen very little Kim and Kanye coverage since the wedding. I have seen tons here on Maya. Thank God.

I think Daily Mail were the only ones really interested in it?!

mjw
    Elite Member

More fuckery-

“Andrea Bocelli sang during Kim’s processional. The blind opera legend had been asked as a guest, but the wedding planners hadn’t provided a seat for him. He said he’d be happy with a glass of water, and was told after his performance, ‘Thank you, but it’s time for you to get in your car and go home.’”

http://www.vanityfair.com/vf-hollywood/kim-kardashian-kanye-west-wedding-insider-account?mbid=social_twitter

Elite Member

They are something else. I was watching bits of the KUTK maratho this weekend. Pregnant Kim was a monster. Her whole Kris H is stressing me out since he won't divorce me crap was so annoying. Oh and I missed the emergency rush to birth which I was interested in because I was wondering was it Pre-E? Cholestasis? THe reports were so vague. I did catch the one while she was taking pain killers for "appendicitis" which was clearly not the issue when they drew blood and sent her home from the clinic. Cut to Kim crying about how hard it is dealing with being pregnant and having appendicitis. Oh well turns out she had a stomach infection... how vague yet again and most people don't get pain killer for stomach virus/infections.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

[Kanye] said that 'You Italians don’t understand my Minimalist style.'

Following that he probably said, I am one of the greatest Minimalists of all times... the Kardashians are one of the greatest Minimalist families of our time... Kim is a more beautiful Minimalist than I am a talented one.
    Last edited by dougie; May 29th, 2014 at 04:39 PM.
    twitchy2.0, Jazzy, SHELLEE and 3 others like this.

Oh that description of the wedding was just the best! I think the PR is already beginning to implode around them now. This is going to be fantastic to witness Cris trying to hold everything together even if she throws Kanye under the bus.

No = 79.12 just now when I voted.

But isn't it nice the porta-potty was right next to the dinner tables? How appetizing!
    Palermo, Laurent, SHELLEE and 1 others like this.

who was the passed out drunk woman, Pimp Granny?
    Novice and Lily Bleu like this.

And she must've been pretty talked up before hand if she got so smashed in 25 mins that she passed out! Or maybe it was relief that she didn't have to witness the whole fuckballs sober????
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post

8. Finally, a Jay Z mention:
    "And the most prominent wedding gift was a giant bottle of Chianti, which had been dipped in gold, the cork replaced with a diamond, a gift from Jay Z (a no show)."

Love it. Jay-Z rather spend $[enter absurd amount here.00], than attend that super klassy sh*tshow.
    A legitimate friend of his was getting married and he didn't want to be affiliated in any way with the event.

And Beyonce took a picture of her skylight with a nonspecific, general message.
    What does that tell you about the Kraptashians?
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Thread Information