Page 180 of 324 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184190230280 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    They'll be married until Kim gets bored and the attention dies down, and then Kris will start planting stories in all the tabs about how abusive Kanye is and how Kim is such a martyr and has tried to be strong for North but has no choice but to leave him. They'll have a divorce, splashed all over the tabloids with articles in which Kim is heavily portrayed as a victim and a "source close to the couple" reveals what a raging drug addict and asshole Kanye is, and then Kim will move on to her next piece and start the tabloid/wedding pony show all over again. North will be trotted out for photo ops during the split to show what a great mom Kim is, and then quickly dismissed to the nannies again once the attention dies down.
    I would like to see Kris try and go against Kanye. No one can beat Kanye's ego, he will destroy Kris. lol
    *DIVA! likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    "Meanwhile, the newlywed couple went trekking and mountain biking yesterday before going to a local pub for a pint of Guinness, it has been confirmed."

Trekking and mountain biking in something too small and with a thigh high split and heels.
    haha I can't imagine Kim trekking
    kasippu and BoogsBun like this.

Meanwhile, the newlywed couple went trekking and mountain biking yesterday before going to a local pub for a pint of Guinness, it has been confirmed.

The loved up pair and four of their staff arrived at a popular mountain biking company in Ballyhoura, County Limerick at 8am yesterday, sources said.

Can you imagine that poor bike seat that had to support her giant ass and ass implants??

Makes one long for the troubles, when an IRA or UVF bombing might have taken these two out.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    "Meanwhile, the newlywed couple went trekking and mountain biking yesterday before going to a local pub for a pint of Guinness, it has been confirmed."

Trekking and mountain biking in something too small and with a thigh high split and heels.

I guess that explains the Audrey Hepburn get-up on the bike last month. She was practicing for her honeymoon, right down to falling off her bike.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrypye View Post
    Damn, Kanye looks soooooo much happier than she does. He actually looks like a normal, non-asshole person.
    Maybe they have a deal. He gets to stand next to Tisci at the altar, has a baby, confirmed his non gayness and she has all the publicity and the pictures that comes with marrying a famous crazy rapper.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    Kim and Kanye are friends of yours, Lana? And you sing for free for your all of your "friends"? Oh please.
    Just in case the IRS is watching. Smart cookie. Got everything under the table it seems.

LMAO at Hollywoodlife totally fangirling Kim and Kanye.

Jay Z & Beyonce Not Attending Kimye Wedding: Why Kanye West Couldn’t Care Less - Hollywood Life
    When Jay Z and wife Beyonce pulled a no-show at the wedding of the year, we expected Yeezy to be angry with his close friend and collaborator — but it turns out the controversial artist didn’t even care!

Love changes everyone — even Kanye West! The notoriously sensitive singer was so thrilled to be marrying his “soulmate” Kim Kardashian that he didn’t even break a sweat when Jay Z and Beyonce bailed on Kimye’s extravagant Florence wedding on May 24, HollywoodLife.com has EXCLUSIVELY learned.

The guests at Kim and Kanye’s lavish May 24 wedding may have been offended that Beyonce and Jay Z skipped the nuptials, but a source tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY that the groom was totally happy with the way things turned out.

“Kim and Kanye were there. Some of the most powerful, respectable and influential people in the world were on hand to see Kanye and Kim and that’s all that matters,” the source says.

“All the people who were there were supposed to be there! And those who we’re not, well, Kanye couldn’t care less. He could have married Kim with North [West] looking on from her stroller as the only guest and it wouldn’t have mattered. He’s finally got his soulmate, his true love and he’s living happily ever after.”

It sounds like Kanye is taking the high road on this one and keeping his priorities straight, and we approve!

Mrs. West is in the building! Kim took time off for a romantic honeymoon in Ireland but she still took care of business on May 28, updating her handle on social media to include her new husband’s last name. Although Kim has one of the most famous names in the business she was totally happy to change it.

“Kim knows that she will be with Kanye forever, they share a child together and they will share their life with each other, so taking his name was exactly the thing she had planned with Kanye all along,” a source tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY.

Wow, Kim and Kanye seem to be happier than ever! We’re glad they didn’t let Jay Z and Beyonce’s absence ruin their special day.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Bronze Member

The stupid twats over at E! have already done their side by side comparison of Kim K. and Kate Middleton!

*wonders why people are still talking about these two pathetic fucktards*
    MontanaMama and Bluebonnet like this.

Kim Kardashian’s Wedding Gown Was More Magnificent Than Kate Middleton’s

Tue, May 27, 2014 6:14pm EDT by Bonnie Fuller

Getty, Courtesy of E!

Kim Kardashian, you did it! You stunned the world with your over-the-top, gorgeous Givenchy gown by friend and designer Riccardo Tisci. It was so tasteful and artfully done, you could have been in a Royal wedding!

Kim Kardashian, all of your fans waited with bated breath to see what your wedding dress would look like and if it could possibly rival Kate Middleton‘s. Kate of course had the wedding of the year in 2011 and blew everyone away with her elegant lace wedding dress by designer Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen. However, you made our jaws drop when you revealed your elegant yet tastefully sexy gown, designed by your friend Riccardo Tisci for Givenchy. Just as Kate’s gown was perfectly tailored to highlight her beautiful, slim figure and tiny waist, yours was also designed to show off your womanly proportions.

Kim Kardashian’s Wedding Gown Vs. Kate Middleton’s — Kim’s Was More Magnificent

The biggest surprise was probably the gown’s modesty. Many forecasters predicted that you’d use the wedding aisle to show off your infamous and ample cleavage. And in fact, the wedding gown for your Kris Humphries nuptials was strapless and highlighted your beautiful cleavage. But not this time.

I think it was so smart of you and Riccardo to cover your chest modestly and delicately in lace, but then to have clever triangular cutouts at your waistline, which showed off your well-toned abs and midriff in the most tasteful way possible. The lace see-through sleeves added lightness to your dress and then surprise — a fitted, transparent back also displayed your toned back and sexy dip down the curve of your backside.

Now, let’s talk about how the dress was fitted over your infamous derriere in a fishtail shape and fell into a long beautiful, embroidered lace train. All of this was topped by a sheer veil that even trailed longer than your gown. It all added up to a truly Haute-Couture-at-its-best experience.

Word has it that the dress cost $2.1 million dollars. I bet that Kanye West thought that it was worth it.

Kim Kardashian — You Looked Like A Queen In Your Wedding Dress

Now, Kate Middleton’s dress was absolutely breathtaking as well, and in her case, she certainly needed to opt for a more modest look befitting the future queen of England. Her body-skimming princess dress also featured delicate, see-through lace on the arms and a fairytale, full-length veil.

Nevertheless, I think that your wedding gown was even more of an act of design genius than Kate’s, given the ingenious sculpting of the gown to your voluptuous figure and the intricacy of the overall design itself.
    Kim, we know that Kanye treats you like a queen, which is wonderful, and with this wedding dress, you absolutely looked like one. Congratulations on your nuptials and also on choosing such a beautiful and classy gown.

HollywoodLifers, do you agree that Kim’s dress was even more beautiful than Kate Middleton’s? Let me know!
    – Bonnie Fuller

They have a poll and you can vote on which dress was best.

Kim Kardashian’s Wedding Gown Vs. Kate Middleton’s — Kim’s Was More Magnificent - Hollywood Life

As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

“Kim and Kanye were there. Some of the most powerful, respectable and influential people in the world were on hand to see Kanye and Kim and that’s all that matters,” the source says.
    err who were these people exactly?
    darksithbunny and Angeli like this.
    "I don't know what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time"

^^ Bonnie Fuller is certainly earning her place on the Kardashian payroll with that ass licking nonsense.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Twitchy - you need to show the poll results. The public did NOT agree. No =79.13%.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Whoa! No was over 81% when I voted earlier. Kardashian fans have discovered it.
    sluce likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post
    Is the man in Nicole & the Frosted Prince's life his boyfriend????
    Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    I think his dad is a college professor, like his mom was. He does have a dad, he lived a very comfortable suburban life with both parents. I'm not sure when his parents got divorced though.
    The parent info - I think I put it in the Kanye/flag thread too as I remember being impressed by his dad/parents.

His father is Ray West, a former Black Panther who was one of the first black photojournalists at The Atlanta Journal-Constitution and later a Christian counselor,[7] and who opened the Good Water Store and Café in Lexington Park, Maryland in November 2006,[8] with startup capital from his son.[9] West's mother, Dr. Donda C. (Williams) West,[10][11] was a Professor of English at Clark Atlanta University, and the Chair of the English Department at Chicago State University before retiring to serve as West's manager.
    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Makes one long for the troubles, when an IRA or UVF bombing might have taken these two out.
    Unfortunately, it's the wrong side of the boarder....

This was the best that I could do... http://www.irishtimes.com/news/irela...rick-1.1810686
    I am disgusted that this wedding of a second rate one-off sex tape performer and a rapper has been headlining above the death of Maya Anjelou absolutely disgusted.
    Brookie likes this.
    Free Charmed.

Thread Information