Page 177 of 324 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187227277 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

Good point Laurent!! PMK will totally start selling stories of abuse and drug use to start setting Kanye up. His melt down will be epic!
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Year and a half. I'm impatient.
    darksithbunny likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

serious question, did Kanye have anyone at the wedding? You only read about the Kardashians famewhore guests, but no none kanye knows. I mean he is a big staryet none of his industry friends attended, (we don't count the ones who got paid)
    darksithbunny likes this.
    "I don't know what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time"

Kendall Jenner, 18, buys $1.6m house - Entertainment News | TVNZ
    Kendall Jenner, 18, buys $1.6m house
    Published: 10:31PM Tuesday May 27, 2014 Source: BANG Showbiz

Kendall Jenner has bought a luxurious Los Angeles condo for $US1.39 million.

The 18-year-old model has splashed out the big sum on the two-bedroom apartment which is located in a high-rise building near Westwood.

The property boasts a panoramic view of Los Angeles and has two-and-a-half bathrooms, while the building has 24-hour valet parking, a gym for residents, wine cellar, heated pool, and concierge and doorman service.

Although Keeping Up with the Kardashians star Kendall is the daughter of Kris Jenner and Bruce Jenner and has enjoyed a lavish lifestyle her entire life, the teen star has purchased the condo herself.

According to TMZ.com, Kendall took out a $910,000 mortgage on the property, and although her mother Kris is listed in documents for the purchase she did not put in any cash.

Kendall acted as a bridesmaid at her half-sister Kim Kardashian's wedding to Kanye West at Forte di Belvedere in Florence, Italy, on Saturday.

The other bridesmaids were Kendall's sister Kylie Jenner, 16, and half-siblings Kourtney Kardashian, 35, Khloé Kardashian, 29, while Bruce walked his stepdaughter Kim, 33, down the aisle.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    The nursery is probably also grey. Poor thing.
    It's worse. Gold, lucite and mirrored!!

I give them about three years. 15 months before we hear about real trouble in the marriage and 2 years before Kim is seen with another man. That will give Kris plenty of time to work on a good angle.

I'll say, Kanye looks happy. Poor bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Bawhahhaahhahaaaa - 2 piece girl!! You're right - she'll go from a size 2 to a 2x in no time. But I feel you're being very generous with predicting 15 years. I say 4 because he was with a previous partner for 7 years. He seems to have the ability to stick with it. The Kardashians will be the cause of the divorce when he gets tired of PMK running his life or decides to step out of the closet.
    See me.. I don't think he is gay. I think if he was he has the type of ego that would make him want to be out and dare anyone to treat him different because he is Kanye!! He wouldn't stop at leather kilts!! He would be onstage in full on drag with one of Beyonce's wigs on in Kim's heels!! He will stay with her for as long as he can for the same reason Jay-Z and Beyonce will not Divorce for several years... Their dad's left them and they wouldn't sdo that to their kids!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    He said the people in the room were the most remarkable people of our time ...
    We're fucked...

Has this been posted yet?

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Was there any mention of the Jenner step siblings? Brody etc?

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Kendall Jenner, 18, buys $1.6m house - Entertainment News | TVNZ
    Kendall Jenner, 18, buys $1.6m house
    Published: 10:31PM Tuesday May 27, 2014 Source: BANG Showbiz

Kendall Jenner has bought a luxurious Los Angeles condo for $US1.39 million.

The 18-year-old model has splashed out the big sum on the two-bedroom apartment which is located in a high-rise building near Westwood.

The property boasts a panoramic view of Los Angeles and has two-and-a-half bathrooms, while the building has 24-hour valet parking, a gym for residents, wine cellar, heated pool, and concierge and doorman service.

Although Keeping Up with the Kardashians star Kendall is the daughter of Kris Jenner and Bruce Jenner and has enjoyed a lavish lifestyle her entire life, the teen star has purchased the condo herself.

According to TMZ.com, Kendall took out a $910,000 mortgage on the property, and although her mother Kris is listed in documents for the purchase she did not put in any cash.

Kendall acted as a bridesmaid at her half-sister Kim Kardashian's wedding to Kanye West at Forte di Belvedere in Florence, Italy, on Saturday.

The other bridesmaids were Kendall's sister Kylie Jenner, 16, and half-siblings Kourtney Kardashian, 35, Khloé Kardashian, 29, while Bruce walked his stepdaughter Kim, 33, down the aisle.
    i love how it says 1.6 million in the headline and 1.39 million in the article. quality journalism.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by JazzyGirl View Post
    Was there any mention of the Jenner step siblings? Brody etc?

Brody Jenner's "Fam" Picture on Memorial Day Excludes Kardashians and Dad Bruce Jenner After Kim and Kanye's Wedding

Celebrity News
    May. 27, 2014 AT 1:20PM By Esther Lee

Kimye wedding no-show Brody Jenner shared a picture with "the fam" on Tuesday, May 27, excluding the Kardashian family, his half-sisters Kylie and Kendall, and dad Bruce Jenner.
    Credit: Courtesy of Brody Jenner

The only ones missing. Brody Jenner, who opted out of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's wedding extravaganza, shared a Memorial Day photo with "the fam" on Tuesday, May 27, excluding the Kardashian clan, his half-sisters Kylie and Kendall, and his father Bruce Jenner.

"Memorial Day w/ the fam," Jenner, 30, wrote in an Instagram post with his girlfriend of seven months, Kaitlynn Carter, and surfer pals Jeremy Flores and Dean Morrison. "The only ones missing are @sprandoni @leah_jenner and @ltlindathompson yewww!!" the handsome Hills alum added. The three people tagged by Jenner include his big brother Brandon, sister-in-law Leah, and his mom Linda Thompson.

As Us Weekly exclusively reported last week, Bruce Jenner's son chose to remain stateside while the rest of his famous family flew to Europe to celebrate Kim's third time down the aisle.

Instead, he flew to Chicago on Friday, May 23, for a DJ gig as the Kardashian-Jenner brood attended a luxurious pre-wedding reception at Versailles. Jenner duped fans into thinking he was headed to Paris after he had posted a picture of himself on a plane. At the terminal, Brody posted a video of himself singing and walking around in a parking lot. "Thought I was getting on a flight to Paris but ended up in Chicago!! Wow so strange," he wrote. "What do u guys think about my new single 'Chicago the boys are in town?' @williamlifestyl and I will be playing at Home Bar tonight. See ya if I see ya."

According to a source, Brody was MIA at the wedding because Carter was not invited. (As reported, not all wedding guests were given plus-ones for the star-studded nuptials.)

Jenner's tumultuous relationship with Kris Jenner has been documented on Keeping Up With the Kardashians over the last two seasons; After one heart-to-heart, their dynamic seemingly improved in the last year. Just last month, Brody recently traveled with his famous family to Thailand and participated in a celebrity golf tournament with his Olympian father in L.A.

The Malibu native was not the only member of the immediate family to skip the lavish wedding weekend. Rob Kardashian bailed on his big sister's wedding the day of. A source confirmed to Us that Rob flew out of Paris on Saturday, May 24, and arrived at LAX shortly after Kardashian and West exchanged vows.

Two other notable no-shows? Beyonce and Jay Z, who spent the weekend in the Hamptons. The "XO" singer posted a picture from Kimye's Vogue spread, instead, wishing the couple "a lifetime of unconditional love."
    Read more: Brody Jenner Family Picture Excludes Mention of Dad Bruce, Kardashians - Us Weekly
    Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook
    JazzyGirl likes this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo Inferno View Post

How klassy that she wore white.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

It looks like the tape measurer is still around Kim's waist.

I saw a picture of Kanye, Scott, and a guy they called Kanye's Dad on a private plane. I didn't even know he had a Dad or that he was involved with him. Maybe in the Daily Mail?

Yeah, I saw it too. His Dad was there and there are a few pics of Kanye and his Dad at sports/fashion events. I think his Dad was in Paris as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    I saw a picture of Kanye, Scott, and a guy they called Kanye's Dad on a private plane. I didn't even know he had a Dad or that he was involved with him. Maybe in the Daily Mail?
    He didn't have a Dad? He hatched in a pod?
    twitchy2.0 and Palermo like this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Thread Information