Page 176 of 324 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178179180186226276 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    Let's place our bets now!
    I'm giving them my standard 3-year bet for this type of couple. They will both be too interested in saving face to get divorced in less than a year. And I would think that they have enough homes and opportunity to travel to avoid each other as much as they need to. But she will need to get attention again, plus they will probably both despise each other pretty soon if they don't already, so they will have to get a divorce at some point so she can have another big wedding. So 3 years sounds about right to me.
    Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    Let's place our bets now!
    I'm in! I'm calling 17 months AND just had deja vu typing it, so....

Y'know I'd have thought that completing the ceremony and walking back down the aisle as husband and wife, would have been the perfect time to have little North join them. I had a friend get married after their first baby and it was lovely to watch. But if you didn't know, there's no way you'd think these two dip-shits are parents to a baby.

I don't hate the cut of the dress, and the lace is really pretty on the veil and sleeves, but the giant bib on the front is just fug. Moreso because Kum is such a supreme fucking asshole.
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

Elite Member

The dress made me think of this, but y'know longer and with lace inserts and a belt. Still not as tacky as I expected from her.
    Bluebonnet and Bellatheball like this.

czb

cutouts on a bridal dress are so tacky. kinda frederick's couture. sartorial FAIL!

But we need to give her some credit for covering her breasts. Normally they are out of full display. For her wedding she wanted to class it up and make sure nothing took attention away from her ass.
    KrisNine likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

fgg

that picture of kim & kanye looks messed with. i saw it elsewhere and they were their normal (for them) selves.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Have there been any sighting of Ricardo in Paris or did he slip away to Ireland for the honeymoon?
    He must be in Ireland disguised as an 'assistant' or 'security.'

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo Inferno View Post
    I'm in! I'm calling 17 months AND just had deja vu typing it, so....

Y'know I'd have thought that completing the ceremony and walking back down the aisle as husband and wife, would have been the perfect time to have little North join them. I had a friend get married after their first baby and it was lovely to watch. But if you didn't know, there's no way you'd think these two dip-shits are parents to a baby.
    I know, sad.

His speech was so embarrassing. Both of them need a reality check which at least HE would have got from his Mom.
    JazzyGirl and kasippu like this.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    But we need to give her some credit for covering her breasts. Normally they are out of full display. For her wedding she wanted to class it up and make sure nothing took attention away from her ass.
    she covered them with a BIB. she might as well have a little hanky pinned on her shoulder as well.
    witchcurlgirl and sluce like this.

I give them 15 years... She is a 2 piece kinda girl!! A two piece and a biscuit away from being permanently extra plus size!! She will get pregnant and huge and he'll love it!!
    BoogsBun and Cinnamon*Girl like this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Hit By Ban Bus!

Let's see....

I'm going to place my bet for the 18-24 month range. I think Kanye will eventually have some sort of mental break, and Kim will pull the "I tried to help him, but I had to keep North safe" card.
    Lobelia likes this.

Ι think they,ll have one more fast and then go their merry ways,formally!two years,top!
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    I give them 15 years... She is a 2 piece kinda girl!! A two piece and a biscuit away from being permanently extra plus size!! She will get pregnant and huge and he'll love it!!
    Bawhahhaahhahaaaa - 2 piece girl!! You're right - she'll go from a size 2 to a 2x in no time. But I feel you're being very generous with predicting 15 years. I say 4 because he was with a previous partner for 7 years. He seems to have the ability to stick with it. The Kardashians will be the cause of the divorce when he gets tired of PMK running his life or decides to step out of the closet.
    *DIVA! likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I'm also going with two years. One for photos only and one for legal wrangling.
    southernbelle likes this.
    Drive-by poster

I just love how bored the guests look in that shot of the two walking down the aisle. Plus Kim's firing squad smile.

Poor Bruce. Just transition already. They made him cover his boobs in a mens suit, take out his earrings and put his hair back tin a ponytail to look like a dude, and he looks so uncomfortable. What a shit family that won't let their loved ones be themselves for the sake of image.
    rollo likes this.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

I'm giving them 6 years. That's about how long Katie and Tom's fauxmance withstood their obnoxious famewhoring, so I figure that's about how far Kum and Kayne will go. Unless of course the Kardashian name no longer pulls the kind of tabloid interest it enjoys now, in which case I expect PMK to pull the emergency plug on the marriage early to scrape another Us Weekly cover.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Thread Information