Page 172 of 324 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182222272 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I laugh that some stories report there were 600 guests, while others state 200. Seriously, were any guests A list?
    The singers hired to perform were the biggest names there and they were just there for the cash.

Edit: and socalmarie beat me to it.
    Palermo likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

A feast for the 'most remarkable people of our time!' Kanye West's outrageous wedding speech follows epic Tuscan wedding menu and SEVEN-tier cake
    This douche seriously needs to be on medication.
    rollo likes this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

And don't even get me started on the pretentiousness of printing the dinner menu in English and Italian... as if these two dumbass clowns or any of their guests could read - or even identify - Italian.

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    And don't even get me started on the pretentiousness of printing the dinner menu in English and Italian... as if these two dumbass clowns or any of their guests could read - or even identify - Italian.
    Especially Kendall, who couldnt even read a simple autocue at an Awards show.

I don't understand how E! even stays on the air. They seriously only air the Kartrashian show, The Soup, The Praying Mantis show and thankfully, Sex in the City.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I don't understand how E! even stays on the air. They seriously only air the Kartrashian show, The Soup, The Praying Mantis show and thankfully, Sex in the City.

I wish they would stop calling it a castle. They got married at the last minute in ugly disused military barracks. The flowers were pinned to a rusty old wall. And it wasn't even a proper wedding ceremony. They had already had the legal ceremony in the US. Any 'performance' in France or Italy was for show.
    Jazzy and ConstanceSpry like this.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    I wish they would stop calling it a castle. They got married at the last minute in ugly disused military barracks. The flowers were pinned to a rusty old wall. And it wasn't even a proper wedding ceremony. They had already had the legal ceremony in the US. Any 'performance' in France or Italy was for show.

Really? I didn't hear of this. I was already wondering if they were 'legally' married or if the whole thing was for show and they had a commitment celebration calling it a 'wedding' as there are quite some requirements to be able to legally marry in Italy.
    Last edited by kasippu; May 26th, 2014 at 08:44 AM.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Rob Kardashian -- Please, No Photos! Fled Wedding Over Family Pics | TMZ.com

Rob Kardashian

Please, No Photos!

Fled Wedding Over Family Pics

5/25/2014 1:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE
    The reason Rob Kardashian ditched his big sister Kim's wedding was simple ... he didn't want to take wedding pics because of his weight gain.

Sources close to the Kardashian clan tell TMZ ... Rob has become so insecure and depressed about his appearance ... he refused to be in the family wedding pics, despite his family's encouragement.

We're told the Kardashians were heartbroken and tried to support Rob, saying he doesn't look bad ... but he still wasn't down to pose

Things got heated because the more they insisted, the more Rob dug in his heels ... and eventually he made the call to fly home alone.

Read more: Rob Kardashian -- Please, No Photos! Fled Wedding Over Family Pics | TMZ.com

^ This must be what (nasty) Cris is putting out as there were earlier quotes about Rob calling the extravaganza a farce and Bruce being bored out of his mind. Perhaps they don't want to be puppets in the Cris and Cim show any longer.

I dont believe that story at all.
    Kittylady and darksithbunny like this.

Elite Member

I think the whole Rob thing was staged for the show. Again, these people don't do anything authentically. It's a very bizarre existence.
    KrisNine and Angeli like this.

Υes,that *castle*really sucks,one of the ugliest buildings in Florence..
    dougie and ConstanceSpry like this.
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post

New York Post
    I just love this so much. I hope whoever wrote it wins a Pulitzer.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Here come the newlyweds! Kim Kardashian and Kanye West 'arrive in Ireland for their honeymoon' after whirlwind Italian wedding

By CASSIE CARPENTER
    PUBLISHED: 23:52, 25 May 2014 | UPDATED: 11:13, 26 May 2014

Following their whirlwind Italian wedding, newlyweds Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are now said to be honeymooning in Ireland.
    The 33-year-old reality star and the 36-year-old rapper reportedly landed their private jet at Cork Airport on Sunday afternoon.
    According to Ireland's Independent, Kimye and their staff then drove off in a fleet of Mercedes limousines to embark on their romantic five-day holiday.

+13

Five days on the Emerald Isle? Following their whirlwind Italian wedding, newlyweds Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are now said to be honeymooning in Ireland

+13

Honeymoon destination? The 21-time Grammy winner and his Bound 2 video vixen are now rumoured to be staying at the luxurious five-star Castlemartyr Resort
    The 21-time Grammy winner and his Bound 2 video vixen are now rumoured to be staying at the luxurious five-star Castlemartyr Resort - a half hour drive east of Cork city.
    Castlemartyr staff told the mag they 'could not comment' on whether it was Kanye who booked the Presidential suite of the 17th-century country manor.

The lavish visit on the 220-acre resort would wind up costing the Keeping Up with the Kardashians star and the Black Skinhead hitmaker upwards of $70,000.
    Castlemartyr boasts 10-room treatment spas, a fitness studio, a Ron Kirby-designed golf course, four restaurants, and 800-year-old castle ruins.

+13

Famously green countryside: The 33-year-old reality star and the 36-year-old rapper reportedly landed their private jet at Cork Airport Sunday afternoon

+13

'Happy the city where citizens obey': Mr. and Mrs. West are also rumoured to be bringing their wedded bliss to Dublin for at least one of their days on the Emerald Isle

+13

Her parents' suggestion? Kardashian's parents Bruce & Kris Jenner also opted to honeymoon in Ireland following their own 1991 nuptials
    Nearby attractions include the Fota Wildlife Park, Old Jameson Distillery and numerous picturesque fishing villages overlooking the Atlantic sea.
    However, the weather forecast is typically rainy for the next week so the couple may find they are limited in the attractions they chose to visit.

Mr. and Mrs. West are also rumoured to be bringing their wedded bliss to the capital Dublin for at least one of their days on the Emerald Isle.

+13
    Birthday baby: Meanwhile, Kimye's daughter North 'Nori' West - who turns 1 on June 15 - is believed to have jetted to Paris with her grand-momager on Sunday (pictured here in Florence)

Kim and Kanye, along with their personal assistants and bodyguards, are then said to be jetting back to the States on Friday.

Read more: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West 'arrive in Ireland for their honeymoon' | Mail Online

So - no time for the yacht then.
    And let's hope they remember North West's birthday!
    Kim must be disappointed she is not going to be papped in a bikini.

Thread Information