Page 171 of 324 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175181221271 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

New York Post
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

^^^^
    say what you want about the post, they have great headlines and snark sometimes.
    chartreuse and garysgirl1999 like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I bet it just killed these kunty assholes that this ridiculous spectacle was not broadcast all over the world like the royal wedding. And I want to know if the guy she made the sex tape with was invited, since she owes him pretty much everything.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Elite Member

Thinking about Kim et all... it must be so weird to not live your life authentically -- to do everything for the purpose of staying famous or for ratings on a TV show. I don't for one minute believe she loves Kanye. I don't believe she cares that much about her daughter. It's all about fame. Weird and what a ridiculous way to live.

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    I wonder if Kim knows about Kanye's relationship with Riccardo and is happy to play along with this sham "marriage," or if she's so dumb she actually has no idea.
    Kim prolly thinks that she's the type of woman who can turn a gay man straight. Personally, I think she is capable of doing the opposite. That thing of hers must have fangs in it.
    teforde23 and Kittylady like this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Elite Member

Kim's still trying to recover from the fiasco of her failed marriage to Kris Humphreys. What better way to show that she's still desirable (and boost TV ratings) than to have a big, splashy wedding extravaganza to a high profile musician? The fact that Kanye is gay and apparently loves someone else is irrelevant to Kim since they are on the same page in terms of publicity and self-promotion. Kanye gets to appear straight, they both get more pictures of themselves in the media, and they make $20 million on the wedding. The marriage will end in a year or two and Kim will move on to some other wealthy man. Kanye will move to Paris and continue with his inept fashion career. Poor Nori will be raised by nannies and pimped out by her grandmother as soon as she reaches puberty.
    rollo likes this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Here come the newlyweds! Kim Kardashian and Kanye West 'arrive in Ireland for their honeymoon' after whirlwind Italian wedding
    By Daily Mail Reporter
    Published: 17:52 EST, 25 May 2014 | Updated: 18:26 EST, 25 May 2014

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have reportedly arrived in Ireland for their honeymoon.

The newlyweds, who were married in front of 200 guests in a sunset ceremony at Forte di Belvedere in Florence, Italy on Saturday, are said to have flown into Cork via private jet this afternoon.

A source told the Irish Independent newspaper that the couple, whose 11-month-old daughter North West travelled to Paris with her grandmother, Kris Jenner, today, landed at Cork Airport at 3pm and were met by a 'fleet of Mercedes limousines.'

Read more: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West arrive in Ireland for their honeymoon | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Well, I do remember reading where Sammy Davis Jr. received death threats when he got engaged to Mai Britt in the 60s (and JFK even suggested he postpone his marriage until after the presidential election), and it's only been since 1967 that the laws against mixed marriages were reversed. But these two? REALLY?
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    They could at least look like they love the prop. Kanye looks like he is day dreaming or staring at a cockroach on the wall. Kim still has no expression, and the prop wants to get away. They should have done a Katie, Tom, and Suri photo.
    They are never looking at their baby

I laugh that some stories report there were 600 guests, while others state 200. Seriously, were any guests A list?
    SoCalMarie likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

What is it with Kanye using "of all time" and "of our time"? Does he not know what that means? Beyonce is the greatest singer of all time, Kim is the most beautiful woman of all time, the Kardashians are the "most remarkable people" of our time? I don't think he knows what he's saying.

We just went through finals exams at the University and my professor friends were grading papers and commiserating over the fact that the majority of college papers start with the various forms of the phrase, "In this day and age..."

"This day and age..." "In this day and age..." "In today's age..." "In today's day and age..." "In this day in age..." (That last one is my personal fave. IN age?)

I should ask them if final paragraphs tend to end with, "Of our time/"
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

I like how they're trying to claim between 200 - 600 people came when there were apparently only 68 chairs. And probably half of those were for Kardashian/Jenners and their staff. Love the fact that not a single A list star showed up.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I laugh that some stories report there were 600 guests, while others state 200. Seriously, were any guests A list?

And the ticker at the bottom of the E! channel states "roughly 100"

A list attendees? My guess is that if there were "A list" attendees, it's the people that were paid to be there (and most likely performed for them).
    arie_skop and garysgirl1999 like this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Thread Information