Page 17 of 324 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

Joe Francis is an upgrade from this family. I'm sure he had to lower some standards to hang around with them.
    Laurent and Clubber Lang like this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post

When looking at all the new pictures of her, she totally looks drugged and vacant. I know she was vacant before in a stupid way, but now she just looks ... crap, can't think of a word to describe it. Not there? Nobodies home? Before she had her stupid ass home at least.

I would have to be drugged out of my mind to spend any time with that ugly motherf*cker Kanye, let alone agreeing to spend the rest of my life with him.
    Angeli likes this.

Isn't Joe on his way back to jail? I thought I read that

'I would never turn HIM down': Lana Del Rey denies rejecting Kanye West's request to sing at Kim Kardashian proposal... hinting he never bothered asking in person

By MIKE LARKIN
    PUBLISHED: 18:41, 2 November 2013 | UPDATED: 20:03, 2 November 2013

It had been claimed she 'politely' turned down Kanye West's request to sing when he proposed to Kim Kardashian.
    But it seems there is more to the story than meets the eye as Lana Del Rey spoke out to say she would never turn down a personal plea from the rapper.
    The popstrel spoke out as she signed autographs for fans as she headed into Hollywood's Sunset Marquis on Friday night.

Making it personal: Lana Del Rey hinted Kanye West did not bother to ask her to perform at his proposal in person

She told TMZ: 'I would never deny his request. That's not true.'
    The 27-year-old refused to be drawn further on the subject, and looked far from impressed when someone pointed out Kim is a massive fan of hers.
    An insider had previously claimed Lana, real name Elizabeth Grant, had turned down Kanye's request to sing at his marriage proposal in San Francisco, going so far as to claim he had tried to push the matter.

However her statement suggests the Golddigger favourite had failed to reach out in person, instead filtering his request through his network of lackeys.

The I Sing The Body Electric warbler may have also been put off at the prospect of appearing on the family's lowbrow reality show Keeping Up With The Kardashians.
    At the time a source said: 'Lana politely declined, and didn’t give any reason for not being able to perform.

Read more: Lana Del Rey denies rejecting Kanye West's request to sing at Kim Kardashian proposal | Mail Online

Kim was on a late night show this past week and she's extremely bizarre looking. She did something to her face/mouth that prevents her from talking like a normal person. Her top lip looks like it covers her teeth when she talks and it doesn't move. It's weird looking.

I know this girl is always having something done, but whatever this is, it's bad. Maybe one of those lip implants that looks like a little tube.

She's addicted to procedures. It's the opposite of what you would think Kanye would want her to do,

mjw
    Elite Member

Eh, to play devil's advocate, if that paps were standing outside my driveway that early in the morning and before I had my coffee.... I'd have the same response

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Kanye West Wears a Confederate Flag, Says 'React How You Want'

He caused controversy with his song "New Slaves" about modern-day racism and nowKanye West is prompting talk again – the rapper was seen wearing a jacket emblazoned with the Confederate flag on Saturday.

The star, who got engaged to Kim Kardashian at the end of October, has been criticized for featuring the flag on merchandise for his Yeezus tour.

The gear includes T-shirts featuring the flag along with a skull and the words "I ain't comin' down."

But in an interview with Los Angeles radio station 97.1 AMP on Monday, West, 36, explained the reasoning behind using the flag – which was adopted by the Southern states during the American Civil War but has come to represent a symbol of racism and hate to many.

"React how you want," he said. "Any energy is good energy. You know the Confederate flag represented slavery in a way – that's my abstract take on what I know about it. So I made the song 'New Slaves.' So I took the Confederate flag and made it my flag. It's my flag. Now what are you going to do?"
    Kanye West Wears a Confederate Flag, Says 'React How You Want' - Kanye West, Kim Kardashian : People.com

It's my flag. Now what are you going to do
    Take my ball and go home?
    Kat Scorp and darksithbunny like this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Quote Originally Posted by mjw;3095628[COLOR=#333333
    ' So I took the Confederate flag and made it my flag. It's my flag. Now what are you going to do?"
    Kanye West Wears a Confederate Flag, Says 'React How You Want' - Kanye West, Kim Kardashian : People.com
    [/COLOR]
    Call you an uneducated asshole.

While taking the piss out of the real meaning behind it I might be able to understand, but really not seemingly grasping the real meaning of that flag while you make up your own shit won't win you any points with me, Canye.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West sue YouTube co-founder for 'diminishing value' of their proposal footage by posting on MixBit website

By Daily Mail Reporter
    PUBLISHED: 09:03 EST, 1 November 2013 | UPDATED: 00:58 EST, 2 November 2013

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West sued a co-founder of YouTube on Thursday claiming he violated a confidentiality agreement by posting a video of the couple's marriage proposal to his new video-sharing website.

The couple's lawsuit states Chad Hurley wasn't invited to the elaborate October 21 proposal at San Francisco's AT&T Park, but was allowed to stay because he signed an agreement not to post any video or images from the event.

A moment to remember: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West pictured shortly after he popped the question; the couple launched legal action on Thursday against YouTube co-founder Chad Hurley over a video he posted

Lawsuit: Chad Hurley posted footage of the couple's proposal on his website MixBit

West allowed other cameras to film the event for possible broadcast on E! Entertainment Television, home to his fiancee's show Keeping Up With the Kardashians, according to the suit.
    Hurley posted a fuzzy two-and-a-half minute long video on his new website MixBit, that showed West proposing to Kardashian while an orchestra played.

The video also showed the ensuing celebration with Kardashian's family and invited guests toasting the newly-engaged couple.
    Kardashian and West are seeking unspecified damages from Hurley and his company, Avos Systems Inc.

'Exclusive rights, such as those sold by plaintiffs to publication of video of the event, are particularly valuable,' the lawsuit states. 'If people violate these rights ... they are of substantially diminished value.'

A message sent through MixBit seeking comment from Hurley was not immediately returned.

West proposed to Kardashian on her 33rd birthday; the couple's first child North West was born in June.

Say cheese: While the Kardashian clan posted many photographs on social media, the couple are displeased about unauthorised video footage which Hurley took and shared of the moment of the proposal

Lavish proposal: Kanye presented his fianceé with a 15 carat diamond ring by Lorraine Schwartz as 'PLEEEASE MARRY MEEEE!!!' flashed on the field's scoreboard screen

Hot wheels: Kanye West was spotted emerging from his matte black Lamborghini on Friday in Hollywood where the rest of the Kardashians - including Bruce Jenner - were also present

Suave: The Yeezus rapper wore what seems to be a favourite light blue sweater as he slipped out

Read more: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West sue MixBit over proposal footage | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I love the look on his face - "Another goddamn evening with the Kardashians! FUCK!"
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Whatever. I think 'PLEEEEASE MARRYY MEEEEE' diminished the value of your proposal from the start. That and proposing to a Kardashian.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    I love the look on his face - "Another goddamn evening with the Kardashians! FUCK!"
    LOL. but he is no gem either!

Thread Information