Page 169 of 324 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219269 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

This is from more than a year ago but I had to post it due to the STELLAR writing. LOL

Kanye West Dumped & Outed by Fashion Designer Riccardo Tisci
    Posted about 1 year ago | 5 comments

Riccardo Tisci Outs Kanye West As His Former Butt Lover Before Kicking Kanye To The Curb

So far 2013 has not been kind to rapper Kanye West. The Grammy Award-winning rapper is reported to be “checked into the Heartbreak Hotel” after word got out that his alleged “secret” love affair with the dashing “openly gay” Givenchy fashion designer Riccardo Tisci, ended abruptly after Tisci recently dumped the foul mouthed egotistical rapper.

With Kim Kardashian’s baby shower scheduled just 10 days from now, getting the news of Kanye’s clandestine meetings with Tisci to enjoy hot pounding fecal-fetish sex on the eve of the celebration of the birth of her and Kayne’s supposed love child couldn’t have come at a worse time.

According to Jacky Jasper, Hollywood Street King and music insider West and Tisci have been dating since 2011, revealing the relationship as the reason behind Kanye’s “Nigga’s in Paris” extended stay in Europe.

Jasper states… “Riccardo was the designer for Kanye’s first tour. He and Kanye were hard core butt buddies since they first met.” Riccardo reportedly got tired of Kanye’s charades, and claims he is happily dating a new young hunky model these days.

What does a narcissistic man with a deep rooted God Complex do when his over inflated ego continually writes checks the wannabe gangster rapper can’t cash? The biggest reason Kanye has failed to find his niche in the music industry is because his music is not genuine. Kanye has about as much credibility as a wannabe white wigger rapper from the suburbs.

Kanye's God Complex and His Excessive Self-Centered Conceit Defines His Music

Clearly West’s passion for ghetto rap dominates much of his music, but without gangster street cred his music is just pathetic.

Though his parents divorced when West was three years-old both were successful and West was raised in an upper middle-class environment attending Polaris High School in suburban Oak Lawn, Illinois.

Enjoying a life of privilege, at 10 years-old Kanye and his mother Dr. Donda West, a Professor of English at Clark Atlanta University, and the Chair of the English Department at Chicago State University, moved to Nanjing, China, where his mother was teaching at Nanjing University as part of an exchange program.

It was a tough break for Kanye to be born of respectable and educated parents. To be able to travel at a young age and experience other people and their culture. To live in quiet and safe neighborhoods with good schools; never knowing the want of food, water, ammunition or other necessities.

West’s fate to be the black child who beat the odds of being born in an American ghetto to a crack addicted mother and whose father is uncertain would by most standards be seen as a blessing. But for a man whose soul soars when hearing and performing gangster rap having been born of an affluent family, living in respectable neighborhoods and attending excellent schools was an unholy curse.

Kanye Likes To Play The Black Gangster Bad-Ass Street Rapper But Its All Part Of The Act

Now that Kanye has been outed as a raging cross-dressing queen whatever chance he had to sell his persona as a gangster street rapper is over. Many in the music industry believe Kayne’s vision of being a rap artist has ruined him, but cite if he changed his genre to show tunes, or Broadway hits he may still have a future in the music industry.
    - See more at: Kanye West Dumped & Outed by Fashion Designer Riccardo Tisci - National Report | National Report
    Kittylady likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I wonder if Kim knows about Kanye's relationship with Riccardo and is happy to play along with this sham "marriage," or if she's so dumb she actually has no idea.
    arie_skop likes this.

That article is bullshit simply because it said Kabye likes to play super bad ass gangster rapper!!! He's not even that type of rapper! Punching a few people isn't street!! If he is in the DL that's on him, as long as he is protecting himself and Kim if it's true!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    I wonder if Kim knows about Kanye's relationship with Riccardo and is happy to play along with this sham "marriage," or if she's so dumb she actually has no idea.
    I am embarrassed to admit this, but I accidentally switched over to E! and they were showing Kim and Kayne's engagement ceremony. The whole thing seems so fake, and Kanye is using Kim to hold his own "fantasy" wedding. Kim seems like an easy target, she loves the attention and is dumb. Everything is by his own rules.
    southernbelle and rollo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by arie_skop View Post
    The whole thing seems so fake,

NOOOooooooo....... Kim, Kanye and Fake? Oxymoron for sure
    arie_skop likes this.

That article was awesome. Entitled rich boy, never wanting for ammunition. The constant hardcore buttsecks descriptions were a bit much, but I look forward to Kanye venturing into show tunes.
    Dorahacky and BeLIEve like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    That article was awesome. Entitled rich boy, never wanting for ammunition. The constant hardcore buttsecks descriptions were a bit much, but I look forward to Kanye venturing into show tunes.
    I am waiting for that

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Down Aisle During Kanye West Wedding, Kris Jenner Carries North West

Of course she did, it's the only way she could guarantee a spot in the magazine/website photo spreads... if she was carrying the person everyone wanted to see.
    darksithbunny likes this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Really, Rick Rubin?

[On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Well Bruce walked her down the isle again and John Legend sang All of Me at the wedding.
    Down the isle and off a cliff?

I thought John Legend sang Ordinary People but maybe he had the floor to himself as, you know, B and Jay preferred to sit on a beach.

I too look forward to Kanye belting out show tunes!

I'm looking forward to the headlines in the coming months like, "Kimye Finished?" and "Kanye's True Colours", "Kanye Broke?" and not forgetting, "He's A Different Person, says Kim" Because the sham will be paint Kim as a victim. Hell, Oprah, 20/20 and The Talk are probably already drafting questions and have her pencilled in for the first anniversary break up.

</cunty>
    Kittylady likes this.
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

Gold Member

I wonder if her wedding dress (Valentino, KY himself) is going to fit as badly as her other clothes? It takes determined poor taste to scre up a wedding dress!

Here's how Jaden Smith dressed for the wedding.

Bizarre picture - dead eyes, forced smiles... looks like a fun idea/wedding!
    chartreuse likes this.

Elite Member

So not a single A-ister in attendance. PMK must've been fuming. Lol.
    I secretly hope Bey and Jay Z decided to cancel, after Kris leaked the ridiculous story of Kanye jumping up and down lika a 12 yo girl, because they might come.

By the looks of it 68 people witnessed the ceremony - yeah, I counted the chairs in an aerial photo (hangs head in shame).
    That's really modest for a fame whore like Kim and a megalomaniac like Kanye.
    Laurent likes this.

Thread Information