Page 168 of 324 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178218268 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

That open jacket-dress she wore to the party had to be such a HUGE pain to wear. All the double sided tape on the planet couldn't keep that thing on unless she never moved. Also, her wedding dress looks like my mother's old chenille bedspread. Good to know she and Kanye still have zero taste.
    rockchick likes this.

I thought this was funny on Twitter

"@TorrensJonathan: From the Kennedys to the Kardashians. Oh America, how did you get from Camelot to Camel toe?

#KimyeWedding"
    rollo, Palermo, sprynkles and 14 others like this.

Although I don’t know her personally I must say that I am truly happy for Kimberly. Say what you want about that woman but she has literally taken every piece of bullshit life has thrown at her and built a multi million dollar empire on top of it. Yes you can say her origins were “trashy” but not many people would have survived that. The girl is wining, and unlike a lot of others she has taken her family with her! She’s the ultimate rags to riches poster girl. With two failed marriages (the first one was apparently abusive) and the intense scrutiny under which she carries out her life it’s a wonder how she’s still standing. Truth be told even though I watch her show I’ve never really had much of an opinion on her but I must say the one thing I love about Kim is that she’s a fighter. She never gives up, even when all the odds are against her. At the end of the day she has a beautiful baby and got to marry her best friend. Like what more could you ask for in life?

She's a fighter, everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by Slushie View Post
    She's a fighter, everybody!
    Only when trying to get pants on over that ass.

I can't believe people really drink that family's shit flavored Kool-Aid.
    rollo, Slushie, rockchick and 10 others like this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Bronze Member

She wore white? She should've followed Miranda's thinking on Sex and the City: "I said no white, no ivory, no nothing that says 'virgin'. I have a child. The jig is up."
    Pinkii, Wilson, sprynkles and 4 others like this.

Another moment to take a page out of The Golden Girls playbook:

"It's one thing to hear snickering when you walk down the aisle, but me in white? Even I couldn't keep a straight face." - Blanche Devereaux
    Wilson, sprynkles, Sylkyn and 7 others like this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Kim is not a rags to riches story. How stupid are these people? She lived in fucking Beverly Hills. Her dad was a famous attorney and they were BFFs with OJ Simpson and his family.

Oh, and this is the third best friend she's walked down the aisle with.
    rollo, Jazzy, Kittylady and 3 others like this.

Well did he fly out of Paris or Florence??
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

^ If you are referring to Rob, the reports state Paris.

ETA:
    Actually the reports are not consistent, TMZ said Florence and USWeekly said Paris.

You just know they're seething because no celebrities showed up for this crapfest, not even the Z-listers like Mel B and Mario Lopez who showed up for her last sham wedding. The Daily Mail tried to pump up nobodies like makup artists and hair stylists just to make it seem like anybody remotely famous was there.
    rollo, Jazzy and Laurent like this.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post

So Lana finally caved and preformed for them. Everyone has their price, I guess....

I hope Kim kept the raccoon look going for her wedding day....
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Well Bruce walked her down the isle again and John Legend sang All of Me at the wedding.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I think Kourtney is pregnant, everything she wore hid her stomach

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Well Bruce walked her down the isle again and John Legend sang All of Me at the wedding.
    I love that song... I was singing it in the market while this lady was whistling it in another!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Happy to see that Kanye's real love was involved in designing the clothing.

Down Aisle During Kanye West Wedding, Kris Jenner Carries North West
    Us Weekly 5 hours ago

Bruce Jenner Walks Kim Kardashian Down Aisle During Kanye West Wedding, Kris Jenner Carries North West

A walk to remember! Bruce Jenner and Kris Jenner played significant roles in Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's wedding ceremony in Florence, Italy on Saturday, May 24, Us Weekly has learned.

Sources tell Us that the former Olympic athlete, 64, walked his stepdaughter down the aisle as she made her way to the altar. Mom Kris, for her part, carried her granddaughter North West, 11 months, right before them. (Bruce previously took over the same role when Kardashian wed NBA player Kris Humphries in August 2011; her father Robert Kardashian passed away at 59 in 2003.)

As previously reported, Kardashian, 33, wore a Givenchy haute couture gown made by Riccardo Tisci while celebrating her nuptials at the medieval Forte di Belvedere. West, 36, donned a Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci tux, and the couple's daughter matched her famous parents in a Givenchy by Riccardo Tischi dress.

As the couple said "I do," the star-studded crowd of guests erupted in cheer, a source tells Us. Once at their reception, which was also planned by Sharon Sacks, the "Bound 2" singer, who had a major hand in planning every detail of the wedding weekend, gave an 8-minute speech to those in attendance. "I just want to thank you all so much for being her with us," he said.

West, along with his now-wife, also spoke to their group of loved ones after touring The Palace of Versailles and before Lana Del Rey took the stage for a private performance in Paris, France on Friday.

"Kanye kept making the cutest remarks to her. He said, 'It's amazing to look around this room, there are so many talented people,'" a source told Us. He added: "'Kim's way more beautiful than I am talented.'"
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Thread Information