Page 167 of 324 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177217267 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

Rob Kardashian left Florence, Italy BEFORE his sister Kim got married to Kanye West ... and we're told it's because some major family drama went down.

Rob booked a flight from Florence to L.A late last night in a hurry ... and we're told he was in tears while desperately trying to secure a seat.

It's unclear what caused the Kardashian family beef -- but it had to be bad -- considering he missed out on not only his sisters wedding ... but one of the biggest celebrity events of the year.

Read more: Rob Kardashian -- Bails on Kimye Wedding After Major Family Clash | TMZ.com

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    Rob Kardashian left Florence, Italy BEFORE his sister Kim got married to Kanye West ... and we're told it's because some major family drama went down.

Rob booked a flight from Florence to L.A late last night in a hurry ... and we're told he was in tears while desperately trying to secure a seat.

It's unclear what caused the Kardashian family beef -- but it had to be bad -- considering he missed out on not only his sisters wedding ... but one of the biggest celebrity events of the year.

Read more: Rob Kardashian -- Bails on Kimye Wedding After Major Family Clash | TMZ.com
    I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I feel so awful for this guy. He's the only one in this asshole family I'm rooting for and he's struggling with a significant weight problem right now. They're all dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Makisa View Post
    I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I feel so awful for this guy. He's the only one in this asshole family I'm rooting for and he's struggling with a significant weight problem right now. They're all dicks.

I feel bad for him too. Sucks that his own mother isn't there to be A MOTHER for him when clearly he's hurting on the inside. Nope that cunt would rather be taking selfies in front of the fucking Louvre.

Quote Originally Posted by Makisa View Post
    I agree Makisa. I can't hate on Rob, his evil bitch mother has that job. He's not a moneymaker for her, rendering him useless in her eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post

I feel sorry for him. I wouldn't be surprised if the "drama" was Kim and Kanye disinviting him or telling him he couldn't be in any of the photographs they are selling to magazines because they're embarrassed by him. Since he's not a "size 2" like Kim.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Slushie View Post
    I've been checking this thread several times in hope to snicker at her monstrosity of a dress. And I gotta say, I'm disapointed.
    No tits hanging out front, no ass wanting to burst out back, no slit up to there. Just your average cheap looking lace cut out dress.
    It's not stylish of course, but I expected better from them - or worse, if you like.

I feel sorry for Rob too. The fight was probably Kim saying hide in the back, you will ruin all the pictures

Bronze Member

Kim's Cellulite Visible days before wedding--I love it!!!
    I only love it because it further cheapens her to the ass clown she is.
    She is so desperate for the lime lite...there ya go. Cellulite pics only days before the wedding. teeehee
    Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    Ha.....Jay Z & Beyonce blew off the wedding

A-List Snub! Beyoncé And Jay Z Skip Kimye Wedding

Posted on May 24, 2014 @ 12:39PM | By Radar Staff

Beyoncé and Jay Z chose a weekend at the beach over Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s wedding in Florence.
    Although long rumored that Jay was going to be West’s best man, that didn’t happen.
    PHOTOS: Kim Kardashian’s Cellulite Visible Days Before Wedding
    Instead, he and his superstar wife and their daughter are relaxing in The Hamptons where Queen Bey posted a pic of her relaxed makeup-free face on her Instagram page.

As Radar exclusively reported, West has been recently “talking smack” about the newlyweds and it’s doubtful Bey would want to play second fiddle to the couple or be part of the Kimye wedding circus.

Rob has a degree from USC, so I think he'd probably do better to disengage from the lunacy that is Keeping up with the Kardashians, move out on his own, and make his way in the world. If that sock line ridiculousness isn't working, then get something solid and quit trying to latch on to the stupidity of his image obsessed mother and sisters.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Elite Member

When did Rob the failed sock salesman with a disappearing penis become the favourite K-hole? When Khloe got her new arse?
    I'm so behind on everything.

Why is that ho wearing a white wedding dress??

Wilson likes this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Gold Member

Is it too late to put Rob on my death-watch 2014 list? Just curious..
    Wilson likes this.

You have right up until midnight on the last day of December. We're flexible.
    Novice likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by deenz View Post
    Is it too late to put Rob on my death-watch 2014 list? Just curious..

how weird I was just thinking of putting him on my list before I read this thread
    "I don't know what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time"

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Kim Kardashian's Wedding Dress Was Made by Givenchy! | Kanye West, Kim Kardashian : Just Jared

It has jest been announced that Kim Kardashian decided to wear Givenchy for her wedding gown, according to Us Weekly!

Beyonce Wishes Unconditional Love to Kim Kardashian & Kanye West After Missing Wedding | Beyonce Knowles, Kanye West, Kim Kardashian : Just Jared

Beyonce took to Instagram to send congrats to Kim Kardashian and Kanye West after their wedding in Florence, Italy!

“Wishing you a lifetime of unconditional love. God bless your beautiful family ,” the 32-year-old entertainer captioned the pic of the couple.

Rob Kardashian Skips Sister Kim & Kanye West Wedding! | Rob Kardashian : Just Jared

Rob Kardashian chats on the phone while arriving on an international flight at LAX Airport on Saturday (May 24) in Los Angeles.

The 27-year-old reality star decided to skip his sister Kim Kardashian‘s wedding to Kanye West at the very last minute!

Rob reportedly flew out of Paris on Saturday morning before Kim and Kanye tied the knot in Florence, Italy, according to Us Weekly.

Thread Information