Page 16 of 324 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

I wonder how she feels about having her mom's ps face?
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Kanye West Postpones Yeezus Tour After Truck Accident: Rapper "Will Not Compromise" C

Kanye West isn't a "show must go on" type of performer. The rapper, 36, has postponed his Yeezus Tour following an accident involving one of the trucks carrying his equipment, his team said in a statement on Thursday, Oct. 31.

"Yesterday, on the road to Vancouver, a truck carrying The Yeezus Tour's custom-made video truss and 60-foot circular LED screen was in an accident that damaged the gear beyond repair," the statement read.

"This gear is central to the staging of The Yeezus Tour, and central to the creative vision put forth by Kanye West and his design team at DONDA."

The LED screen in question serves as a backdrop for West's show and flashes images and messages to fans throughout the concert. It also offers zoomed-in close-ups of the "Black Skinhead" rapper.

"As a result of this event," the statement continued, "it is impossible to put on the show and The Yeezus Tour will be postponed until these essential pieces can be reengineered and refabricated."

How long that will take is unknown at the moment, but West will not take the stage before it's done. "Kanye West will not compromise on bringing the show, as it was originally envisioned and designed, to his fans," the statement added. "The Vancouver, Denver, and Minneapolis dates have been postponed. Further details on the affected tour dates will be announced shortly."

Read more: Kanye West Postpones Yeezus Tour After Truck Accident - Us Weekly
    Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook
    Brookie likes this.

they've never looked so good

mjw
    Elite Member

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West think private events at major baseball stadiums should stay private ... and that's why they're suing the guy who allegedly leaked Kanye's precious, private proposal to a video-sharing site.

In the lawsuit ... obtained by TMZ ... their lawyer, Eric George, trashes Chad Hurley, the guy who co-founded YouTube and sold it to Google for $1.65 billion. Kim and Kanye claim Hurley is the one who schemed to post the video on his new Internet venture, MixBit.

K & K go for the jugular, saying Hurley was desperate to find a "second act," after 2 flops following his YouTube sale. In the lawsuit, Kim and Kanye claim Hurley wasn't even invited to AT&T Park in San Fran but manipulated his way in.

Kim and Kanye say they let him stay, but only after he signed a confidentiality agreement. And get this ... they even got him to take a pic holding the signed confidentiality agreement, which is attached to the lawsuit (below).

The couple say, "Hurley proceeded to try to turn the event into one starring himself, broadcasting the images he knew were the exclusive property rights of someone else."

Specifically, Kim and Kanye say he posted Kanye's engagement proposal on MixBit and tweeted it to nearly a million followers. He then had the audacity to issue a press release, touting his video trophy.

Kim and Kanye are suing for unspecified damages ... including punitives. Even though Kim and Kanye don't say how much the video was worth, they mention it was destined for MC Cable Television, which is an arm of Bunim/Murray and E!, which produces and broadcasts "Keeping Up with the Kardashians."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2jLqAgXpz
    Visit Fishwrapper: http://www.fishwrapper.com

That dress is horrid. It is like a cross dressing cow wrapped in a doily.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Looks like Chad Hurley fucked up and these assholes have the right to sue him. That of course will get him more attention, but still.
    darksithbunny likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

It cracks me up that she's running around in too tight, skimpy, unflattering outfits claiming it's a big middle finger to all of us who called her fat. Umm, how so? Bitch is still fat. And that selfie where her gigantic ass ate her swimsuit just made her look fatter and more sloppy.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Looks like Chad Hurley fucked up and these assholes have the right to sue him. That of course will get him more attention, but still.
    I know but hahahaha all the same - that private proposal in a public stadium sure backfired in a big way!
    darksithbunny and Lily Bleu like this.

Elite Member

What has this world come to when something that is supposed to be a special and intimate affair is whored out and sold to the highest bidder?? Then said bidder sues a random cling-on that made his way into the "intimate affair" and then sold the event to a different competitor for their own broadcast = lots o' money?

Fuck all these kooks.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

^ That's their world - always doing it for money and then quelle surprise, their friends and acquaintances (and new relatives!) are just like them!
    kasippu and Flygirl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    I knew Kanye would get married in Paris! I bet she can't even say 'like' in French.
    He's probably planning it around his boyfriend's schedule. It's probably easier for the boyfriend to attend if it's Paris
    Palermo, kasippu and Lily Bleu like this.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Ring, camera, action! Kanye West's proposal to Kim Kardashian 'was filmed for her reality show'

birthday at San Francisco's AT&T baseball park

This sparkler was no doubt filmed by several E! cameramen

Rolling! That's a TV camera to the right of Keeping Up With The Karashians producer Kris Jenner who's held by Joe Francis

It's a party: Kendall Jenner joins Khloe Kardashian, jewelry designer Lorraine Schwartz (third from left) and Kourtney, with other revelers, on the field

Kisses with a co-star? The mother to North puckers up with a female guest at the well-populated event

I thought Joe Francis was in jail or prison? Also, is that Bai Ling????

Quote Originally Posted by Wilson View Post
    Kim looks heavily drugged in that photo.
    When looking at all the new pictures of her, she totally looks drugged and vacant. I know she was vacant before in a stupid way, but now she just looks ... crap, can't think of a word to describe it. Not there? Nobodies home? Before she had her stupid ass home at least.

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    It is interesting that Kim's constant 'smug bitch' expression has changed to one of shell shock in the past 6 months.
    AH HA! You got it spot on!

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    I could really not give a much of a fuck, but I think there is really something off with her lately. She really isn't home behind her eyes anymore. I don't know if she's medicated, brain washed, depressed or overly filled and tightened. But something really right in her noggin (well, more than was wrong before).
    At this point in the thread, others are saying the same thing that I'm thinking, so I shall stop! I'm a bit behind with this one, obviously.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I was just coming here to mention something along the same lines. I'm uninitiated in the ways of spawning but even I was wondering how she could have been thrilled by a cooch inspection just a couple of days after any sort of birth. I figured that even after a c-section it would be gloopy down there.
    I'm late here, but I had a c-section, three actually, and I bled for over a week with each.

I can't understand why the creepy fk Joe Francis is friends with these people. Then it hits me, he made Kim's sex tape. He is such a scuzzbag. He is also featured as an ahole/friend to people on RHOMiami. He has to be the guy who does all this sex tape stuff. Why in the hell else is the biggest d-bag on the planet hanging out with these people?

^ Haven't you just answered your own question?
    sprynkles and kasippu like this.

Thread Information