Page 156 of 324 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166206256 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    Is Kanye a 12 years-old girl?
    This whole story reeks of Kris. (Kris is the one that wrote and/or released this story).
    fixed
    MmeVertigina and SoCalMarie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    You missed out Kanye trying to beat the hell out of someone because Kim has arranged for the paps to be there and needs something more interesting than going into the gym to eat donuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    Seriously. Walking by a lovely vase of great smelling flowers is a joy and makes me smile. I just don't see how that would be enjoyable at all. You want to give me enough roses to make a wall? Have the bushes planted and landscaped so I can continue to enjoy them outside for years instead of going outside to visit my wall of flowers for a week before they all wilt and die. Weird.
    It's up there with North's stupid fucking name and Kanye's obsession with being a hip, artistic, genius, left of centre guy. He hasn't yet realised that you can't learn to be creative; it's there already. You can only learn how to imitate it, or just do your thing that totally sucks.

When I was taking care of my ma' during chemo, I made sure her room had a couple of vases, and one at the kitchen table, but since she passed, I've continued to do it (except at the moment I'm too poor). Over time I've become much better at arranging and I love to try new combos.. I saw a psychic in Thailand about 3 months after she died and the woman actually said, "your mother is saying thank you for the flowers" ... Anwho... sorry for the derail.

I have no doubt that my mum would hate Kum.
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West 'will marry in Florence, Italy and not Paris | Mail Online

Revealed: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West 'will marry in Florence, Italy after they meet up with guests in Paris'

By Heidi Parker
    Published: 12:37 EST, 15 May 2014 | Updated: 13:26 EST, 15 May 2014

In January Kim Kardashian told Jimmy Kimmel she would tie the knot with Kanye West in Paris, France.
    But on Thursday Entertainment Tonight reported the May 24 nuptials would actually take place in another European country: Italy.

'Kardashian and West’s guests will first attend a pre-wedding dinner in Paris and then the couple will fly their guests in private planes to Florence for the actual wedding ceremony,' a source revealed.

A change of location?: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, pictured at the Met Gala on May 5, will wed in Florence, Italy, according to Entertainment Tonight; it was previously believed they would tie the knot in Paris

Grey and gold wedding invitations went out in April; guests were asked to wear cocktail attire for a dinner in Paris on May 23 at 6 pm. But the wedding location was not disclosed.

ET has claimed that after that meal, guests would be whisked away to Florence for the wedding.

Florence is a familiar place for the couple as they vacationed there in October 2012 to celebrate Kim's 32nd birthday.

More work to be done: On Wednesday Kim was spotted at LAX where she was boarding a flight to New York City with sister Khloe

Hint at her wedding look?: The 33-year-old posed in front of a wall of flowers earlier this week in a pink gown that looked bridal-esque

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West 'will marry in Florence, Italy and not Paris | Mail Online

Elite Member

Hate to admit it but I actually like that dress.
    arie_skop likes this.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

For the wedding night perhaps, but I don't think going completely sheer with two opaque panels is to my tastes for a bridal look.
    Angeli likes this.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Or, to put it more crassly: X marks the butthole.
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Did that ass hole just get all dressed up, to take pics in front of her wall of flowers?
    Stereo Inferno and rollo like this.

And is that a patch of crab grass in front of her foot?
    Do it anyway

She's never with that baby. It's sad. She's here, there, everywhere but the baby is never with her.
    Palermo and Lily Bleu like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ADel View Post
    She's never with that baby. It's sad. She's here, there, everywhere but the baby is never with her.
    Kum probably resents North, for making her have to photoshop her pics and spend too much time at the gym.
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

Hit By Ban Bus!

All I know is this...I can't wait for their divorce. I bet there will be accusations and shenanigans by the boatload.

Let's get this trainwreck rolling already!

Kanye West and Kim Kardashian wedding: North was conceived in Florence | Mail Online

'North was conceived among Renaissance masterpieces': Kanye West reveals why he'll marry Kim Kardashian in the couple's secret favourite city Florence

MailOnline exclusively revealed the couple will wed in Florentine landmark Forte Belvedere

Rapper has been staying in the Italian city ahead of the nuptials without Kim

Reality star back in LA after a brief visit to New York for an E! appearance

By Sara Nathan
    Published: 09:10 EST, 16 May 2014 | Updated: 09:49 EST, 16 May 2014

For months Kim Kardashian and Kanye West looked set to exchange vows in France, even listing Paris as the wedding destination on their invite.

But after it emerged this week that the couple will actually say 'I do' in Florence, the rapper has revealed why the Italian city is so close to their heart.

In an interview with Florence's La Nazione newspaper on Friday, the 36-year-old said: 'I adore Florence. I love Italy and the Italian lifestyle.

'To tell you the truth, I already came to the banks of the Arno [river] with Kim last year, just the two of us, incognito.'

He continued: 'I think that our daughter North was conceived here among the Renaissance masterpieces. It was our first honeymoon. It is one of the most beautiful cities in the world—for me the most beautiful in Europe.'

The groom made it clear he is feeling giddy ahead of the big day.

'[I'm] very happy,' he said. 'I am a romantic: for Mother’s Day I gave Kim a wall of flowers. Family is everything for me, the antidote to the pressure of fame. Family and creativity relax me. I am happy to create for my family.'

West has been staying in Florence and quietly studying with fashion designer Ermanno Scervino.

He said Kim, 33, inspires him and said they turn to each other for fashion advice.

'I consult her on elegance and what I wear,' he revealed. 'And she does the same for me. Today as a musician I like to dress in a less showy way than in the past.'

He is working on his music too, adding: 'I am composing a whole album, Made in Florence.'

Mail Online exclusively revealed on Friday that the pair's fairytale wedding will take place at a sixteenth century castle in Florence, with a dark history.

The pair will marry next weekend in front of 1000 guests at the famous Florentine landmark Forte Belvedere, Scervino confirmed.

The venue, a fortress built for the ruling Medici family of Florence, is a spectacular setting for their nuptials.

The venue has a tragic past, however. Two young people fell from the ramparts in 2006 and 2008, prompting the authorities to close the venue.

It was finally reopened last year and Kanye has been hard at work organising the surprise wedding for second time bride Kim, Italian friends say.

Read more: Kanye West and Kim Kardashian wedding: North was conceived in Florence | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Pictures of the venue, can't add to the article above.

EXCLUSIVE: Kim and Kanye's wedding to take place at 16th Century Florence fortress with a tragic history, rapper's Italian designer friend confirms | Mail Online

Wedding location: The pair will marry next weekend in front of 1000 guests at the famous Florentine landmark Forte Belvedere, Kanye's close friend Italian fashion designer Ermanno Scervino has confirmed

Castle: The venue, a fortress built for the ruling Medici family of Florence, is a spectacular setting for their nuptials

After a period of closure the fortress was finally reopened last year and Kanye has been hard at work organising the surprise wedding for third time bride Kim, Italian friends say

The venue has a tragic past - two young people fell from the ramparts in 2006 and 2008, prompting the authorities to close the venue

A SIXTEENTH CENTURY CASTLE WITH A DARK HISTORY

The fortress has a chequered history. It was built in 1590 for the Grand Duke Ferdinando di Medici to protect the city and to demonstrate the power and wealth of the family.

Until the 20th century it was used to garrison troops and then for exhibitions and events.

The sweeping panorama over Florence from above the famous Boboli gardens is among the city’s most breathtaking.

But in 2008 artist and filmmaker Veronica Locatelli fell to her death from the fortress’ bastions in an unexplained tragedy.

The 37-year-old was celebrating her birthday at the bar which was hosting a party to celebrate an exhibition by fashion photographer David La Chapelle.

At she went to greet friends she was spotted by a security guard near the ramparts. The guard says that he called out to warn her to stay away from the low wall above the gorge, but his efforts were futile.

She slipped and plummeted ten metres, suffering a fatal head trauma.

Just two years before, a 20-year-old visitor from Rome, Luca Raso, who was holidaying with friends in the city fell in the same location. He too died.

The centuries old stronghold was immediately shut for an investigation, and been under restoration works until last summer.

Thread Information