Page 155 of 324 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205255 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post

This is why I will always have a soft spot for Kanye and understand his level of crazy nonsense at times!!
    I completely concur. Poor guy lost his marbles over Donda and this whole Kartrashian extravaganza is merely a symptom
    *DIVA! likes this.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo Inferno View Post
    Oooh, food for thought, rollio! . I've not ever contemplated this question until now, but as a guess I think it's so he can be gay there, (is Ricardo based there?) and maybe the French paps don't have him listed as a top priority and probably because he keeps the gay in his apartment, there.

Oh, oh, I almost forgot, AND because he is ART and thinks Paris is the only artistic place on Earth, where talentless twats and megalomaniacs gather to get creative and invent leather sweat pants and bedazzled balaclavas.

ETA: I rest my case.

I thought it was a wall of popcorn for the splittest second the first time I saw this photo..
    "Never wrap it up, never pull out. Just grind up the morning after pill in her scrambled eggs at sunrise, she'll appreciate that you made her breakfast."

I know I'm being a bit thick here but why would anyone give a wall of flowers. I just don't get it!

hoping they'll be stung to death by bees, duh!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    So...... What is one supposed to do with a wall of flowers?
    It's funny how irritated I felt looking at the wall. The stems will be too short to put in vases and it probably can't be moved too much... It's not even pretty. And SQUARE??????

Kanye has no creative vision at all. This wall of roses (hmm... war of the roses), the Hermes bag with the horrendous painting, Kum's wardrobe, his wardrobe, even his daughter's name... ALL of it demonstrates how he truly has no fucking idea. At all. Never will.

I wonder what these two wankstains will do after the wedding... I mean, they got pregnant so fast, so they planned for that, then the birth, then the engagement and now the wedding. What will they celebrate next? Opening Burger Kings? I give this marriage a bit longer than Kum's last, but not too much more.

It's gonna be awesome.
    SoCalMarie and Serendipity like this.
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

After the wedding, another neglected baby and tons of press to push all their useless promotions, MOAR trips to Paris, ridiculous ps and so on.
    Stereo Inferno likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    After the wedding, another neglected baby and tons of press to push all their useless promotions, MOAR trips to Paris, ridiculous ps and so on.

You missed out Kanye trying to beat the hell out of someone because Kim has arranged for the paps to be there and needs something more interesting than going into the gym to eat donuts.
    rollo, Angeli and Stereo Inferno like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Kimye’s Best Couple: Jay Z Standing Up As Kanye West’s Best Man In Paris Wedding To Kim K — But He & Beyonce Refuse To Be Filmed! | Radar Online

Kimye’s Best Couple: Jay Z Standing Up As Kanye West’s Best Man In Paris Wedding To Kim K — But He & Beyonce Refuse To Be Filmed!

Posted on May 14, 2014 @ 3:20AM | By Radar Staff

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West just locked down some serious A-list royalty for their Paris wedding, because RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that not only are Beyonce and Jay Z attending — but the “Empire State of Mind” rapper will be standing up as West’s best man.

After receiving the official RSVP from Beyonce and Jay, West was shocked to receive a surprise gift.

“The best news came when Jay sent a gift to Kanye with an inscription referring to Jay Z as the rapper’s ‘Best Man.’ The gift was a gold-plated, diamond-encrusted flask, delivered with a $10,000 bottle of scotch, for Kanye to have for his wedding day,” an insider told Radar.

“Kanye was almost jumping up and down, he was so excited. He was running around Kris‘ house to find Kim saying, ‘Baby, look! Look! Jay and B are coming!’ Kanye has been begging Jay to reconsider his decision not to come to the wedding, an even more devastating decision that left Kanye groomsman-less when he declined being his best man during the televised nuptials.”

Beyonce and Jay made headlines for all the wrong reasons on Monday when surveillance video from the elevator of The Standard hotel in New York City leaked, showing raw footage of the “Drunk in Love” singer’s little sister, Solange, viciously attacking her brother-in-law.

As seen in the disturbing footage from May 5, at an after-party following the Met Ball, Solange beat down Jay Z by punching and kicking him during a wild all-out attack in the elevator on the way down to the lobby — while Beyonce quietly stood by.

According to the insider, Kardashian and West have got a lot of backlash from their real friends about the wedding plans, so they scaled back filming plans with the E! Network and made certain parts off limits — for instance, using their daughter North West as a pawn.

“They used the loophole in Nori’s contract that they can say no to any life moment she is a part of being filmed, so it would not be in breach of contract,” the source revealed.

“E! understood in the end, because Kanye has been a trooper since joining the Kardashian clan. They are afraid of pissing him off! They will now film before and after the ceremony but not during.”

And besties Beyonce and Jay have refused to participate in the filming.

“Both Jay and Beyonce are refusing to participate in any filming, so E! will get to air some wedding photos, but none with them in it,” the insider told Radar.

“E! wants to shoot the rehearsal dinner, but Jay is putting his foot down. So the drama continues. Instead, Kim and Kanye are now in talks with Vogue to publish some wedding photos, after their cover did so well.”

The source added, “Jay and Bey don’t mind that at all, as there will be a write-up with it, and they can promote their dual tour.”

Kimye’s Best Couple: Jay Z Standing Up As Kanye West’s Best Man In Paris Wedding To Kim K — But He & Beyonce Refuse To Be Filmed! | Radar Online

Oh no, not Vogue again. Thumbs down.

Also now is the time to ask Jay and B for favors, clearly.
    darksithbunny likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by South Lake View Post
    I thought it was a wall of popcorn for the splittest second the first time I saw this photo..
    I thought it was a headboard they were moving in the house. I love flowers, but this is one of the dumbest arrangements I've ever seen.
    Stereo Inferno likes this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    I thought it was a headboard they were moving in the house. I love flowers, but this is one of the dumbest arrangements I've ever seen.
    Seriously. Walking by a lovely vase of great smelling flowers is a joy and makes me smile. I just don't see how that would be enjoyable at all. You want to give me enough roses to make a wall? Have the bushes planted and landscaped so I can continue to enjoy them outside for years instead of going outside to visit my wall of flowers for a week before they all wilt and die. Weird.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

So, I wonder when they will be with the Obama's again? Surely, this will get them cut off.

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    Kanye was almost jumping up and down, he was so excited. He was running around Kris‘ house to find Kim saying, ‘Baby, look! Look! Jay and B are coming!’ Kanye has been begging Jay to reconsider his decision not to come to the wedding, an even more devastating decision that left Kanye groomsman-less when he declined being his best man during the televised nuptials.”

Is Kanye 12 years-old?
    This whole story reeks of Kris. (Kris is the one that wrote and/or released this story).
    Last edited by SoCalMarie; May 15th, 2014 at 12:42 AM.
    darksithbunny likes this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

I don't even believe he stays there, he still has his own house
    darksithbunny and rollo like this.

I get sick of everyone (like Kanye) acting like Jay Z is a god....whatever.

Thread Information