Page 153 of 324 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203253 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    Is it normal to write the date out in letters on wedding invites? I've never seen that before. Seems odd.

i wondered the same thing about the time. So i got our wedding invitation out, and the date and times are written out.
    i honestly don't remember why we did that. (we wrote the invitations ourselves and i think i looked at other invitations for help)
    idunno likes this.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I like how the Daily Mail calls the invitations "surprisingly tasteful."
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    I like how the Daily Mail calls the invitations "surprisingly tasteful."
    Meaning that Kim wasn't featured nude or scantily clad on it.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

And that this is surprising.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Bronze Member

"Details upon arrival". OH MY GOD--who the hell cares! She's tacky, he's tacky..Lame. You can paint up a whore but its still a whore.

He must still think Paris is a romantic place, but apparently its been said that it is a dirty place full of foreigners. I read that somewhere. Ive never been to Paris.
    Stereo Inferno likes this.
    Jack I swear.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by cheray View Post
    He must still think Paris is a romantic place, but apparently its been said that it is a dirty place full of foreigners. I read that somewhere. Ive never been to Paris.
    huh? paris is fabulous. great museums, food, architecture. i've never thought of it as dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by cheray View Post
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Kim Kardashian coos over baby North in heartwarming snap as Kanye West gives her a WALL of flowers | Mail Online

Her first Mother's Day! Kim Kardashian coos over baby North in heartwarming snap... as fiancé Kanye West gives her a WALL of flowers
    By Barbara Johnson
    Published: 11:23 EST, 11 May 2014 | Updated: 22:37 EST, 11 May 2014

She gave birth to her first child, little girl North, in June last year.

And Kim Kardashian seemed thrilled to celebrate her first Mother's Day with the tot on Sunday.

The 33-year-old is seen cuddling with her 10-month-old in a touching Instagram snap as she gushes about being her mom.

Her first Mother's Day! Kim Kardashian cuddles up to baby North in a heartwarming snap posted to Instagram on Sunday

'This little girl has changed my world in more ways than I ever could have imagined!' she captioned the black-and-white picture. 'Being a mom is the most rewarding feeling in the world! Happy Mothers Day to all of the moms out there!'.

The reality star is seen lying on her back on a plush white fur rug as she coos over her little girl, who rests her hands and feet on her famous mother.

The picture was likely taken on Saturday evening after Kim's bridal shower, as the brunette is seen wearing the same dress that she wore to the event.

North matches Kim with a white outfit of her own, a stylish babygrow with bows at the shoulders.

The pair appear to be in North's opulent nursery, with a giant giraffe and other stuffed toys visible in the background.

That's generous! Kim's fiance Kanye West gave her a wall of flowers to celebrate her first Mother's Day

Little princess! North is seen sitting in front of the wall of flowers wearing an adorable white dress

Meanwhile, Kim was pampered by fiance Kanye West, who gave her a wall of flowers to celebrate her first Mother's Day.

'I woke up to a wall of roses, hydrangeas and peonies!!! I have the best fiancé in the world! I love you so much baby!!!! #HappyMothersDay,' Kim captioned the Instagram snap.

The picture shows a large square of pale pink, white and light green blooms positioned outside on a lawn.

Touching: Kim's fiance Kanye West paid a touching tribute to his mother Donda West, who died following plastic surgery complications in 2008

'One of my life's biggest blessings!' Kim's mother Kris Jenner posted a snap of herself with her mother Mary Jo Campbell, smiling alongside one another in a photo booth

'Best son in the universe!' Kris also posted a series of pictures of flowers she received from her children, including this bouquet from son Rob

'I love you so much!' This bunch of pink blooms was from Khloe

Still special: Kris even received flowers from her estranged husband Bruce

Other members of the Kardashian-Jenner clan also paid tribute to their mothers on the special day.

Kim's mother Kris Jenner posted a snap of herself with mom Mary Jo Campbell, smiling alongside one another in a photo booth.

'Happy Mothers Day to my Mommy M.J.!!!!! Thank you for loving me unconditionally. One of my life's biggest blessings and loves is having you as my Mom. I love you so much!!!'.

Throwback: Kendall Jenner in turn wished mother Kris a happy Mother's Day with a sweet throwback snap

All the girls! Khloe posted a throwback snap of her, Kim, Kourtney, mother Kri and grandmother Mary Jo on Mother's Day

Kendall Jenner in turn wished Kris a happy Mother's Day with a sweet throwback snap.

The now 18-year-old sits on Kris' lap in what looks like an old family portrait.

'Happy Mother's Day momma! wish I was home to spend the day with you!', Kendall wrote in the caption.

Wedding bells! Kim looked ravishing in a white dress as she arrived at her bridal shower in Beverly Hills on Sunday

Kim Kardashian coos over baby North in heartwarming snap as Kanye West gives her a WALL of flowers | Mail Online

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

A wall of flowers? Is it me or does it seems plain and pointless?
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Elite Member

Wait did I misread or she asked people to spend their mother's day at her bridal shower?

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    What is Kanye's obsession with Paris? I know really. Does he even speak the language?
    Oooh, food for thought, rollio! . I've not ever contemplated this question until now, but as a guess I think it's so he can be gay there, (is Ricardo based there?) and maybe the French paps don't have him listed as a top priority and probably because he keeps the gay in his apartment, there.

Oh, oh, I almost forgot, AND because he is ART and thinks Paris is the only artistic place on Earth, where talentless twats and megalomaniacs gather to get creative and invent leather sweat pants and bedazzled balaclavas.

ETA: I rest my case.

Last edited by Stereo Inferno; May 12th, 2014 at 07:18 AM.
    rollo likes this.
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

This is why I will always have a soft spot for Kanye and understand his level of crazy nonsense at times!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo Inferno View Post

That's so pretty!
    Stereo Inferno and chartreuse like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Happy Mother's day! I got you a giant Rice Krispies Square!

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Thread Information