Page 152 of 324 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202252 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

I wish a motherfucker would send me 15 pages of instructions on how to attend their wedding. They'd get it back in little pieces that spelled out "fuck you."
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    that looks like an older photo of her photoshopped onto his lap. Also, what's up with the "honour", are they British now? LOL

How many faces ago was this pic? This looks like Kim's 3 or 4th face....

ETA: This picture was from Kourtney's baby shower in June 2012.

15 pages of instructions?!?! So you're saying it's a completely private, non-televised, not-for-profit affair?
    Callalily likes this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    I wish a motherfucker would send me 15 pages of instructions on how to attend their wedding. They'd get it back in little pieces that spelled out "fuck you."
    I like you
    kasippu, Laurent, Jazzy and 1 others like this.

I really hate when the invitations say for their marriage. It's a fucking wedding. Who the hell is going to be present during your fucking marriage oh wait they will be no more than 72 days right? I think I could possibly pop in once in a while for 72 days to see when the demise is a comin.
    twitchy2.0, idunno, rollo and 3 others like this.

Bronze Member

Kanye has lost the final shreds of credibility he was hanging onto with that US weekly cover. I am now fully convinced that PMK has dirt on him.

Lost cred where? With whom? Cause the folks who are fans don't give a damn and the people who never liked him don't give a damn and those of us who are indifferent just find him funny!!

I, myself think the boy lost his damn mind a few years back and was looking for love and is now pussy whopped!! Needy and crazy gets you... Kanye marrying Kim Kardashian in two weeks!!
    msdeb likes this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    that looks like an older photo of her photoshopped onto his lap. Also, what's up with the "honour", are they British now? LOL
    That's the traditional spelling when you're using that phrasing on a wedding invitation, I think. That wording ("honour of your presence" as opposed to "pleasure of your company" or something custom) is only intended to be used for a church wedding, so who knows...

WTF, "details upon arrival"?
    Palermo and southernbelle like this.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Translation: we don't trust any of you not to sell the details, but you're still invited because we want free stuff
    southernbelle likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

^ It kind of seems... not real, though? I mean, the people invited need to actually know where to arrive, and when. So everyone who's actually attending is going to know at least the first location in plenty of time to sell/share the details. If there's some surprise second location they could have just put that into play upon arrival without trying to be coy about it first.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Maybe it's like one of those cheap adventure games, and you get the first location upon sending in the RSVP.

Once there, you have to gather five scattered pottery shards and assemble them into the depression in the puzzle box. This gives you a key that fits into the stone owl. The opened owl reveals a crumpled note that outlines the dress code. The mysterious man in the tux rental store gives you clue to the next location on the back of your receipt.

Enjoying the game? Pay to unlock the full adventure now!
    NickiDrea, Tati, Angeli and 1 others like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

I think to get a marriage license in France you need to be a resident for at least a month..my cousin stayed over for 45 days to marry her hubby.
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    Is it normal to write the date out in letters on wedding invites? I've never seen that before. Seems odd.
    "On the evening [...] at six o'clock in the evening." No dinner at 6 in the morning, then. Good thing they specified, or half the Kardashian clan would have shown up too early.

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    I really hate when the invitations say for their marriage. It's a fucking wedding. Who the hell is going to be present during your fucking marriage oh wait they will be no more than 72 days right? I think I could possibly pop in once in a while for 72 days to see when the demise is a comin.
    It's entirely possible the guests ARE present for the marriage. I can see them filing for divorce/annulment on the third day.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Maybe it's like one of those cheap adventure games, and you get the first location upon sending in the RSVP.

Once there, you have to gather five scattered pottery shards and assemble them into the depression in the puzzle box. This gives you a key that fits into the stone owl. The opened owl reveals a crumpled note that outlines the dress code. The mysterious man in the tux rental store gives you clue to the next location on the back of your receipt.

Enjoying the game? Pay to unlock the full adventure now!
    I would probably enjoy that game more than the opulent, snobbish affair the wedding is bound to be.
    Last edited by idunno; May 10th, 2014 at 05:29 PM.
    mostroop likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    I think to get a marriage license in France you need to be a resident for at least a month..my cousin stayed over for 45 days to marry her hubby.

That's because the real marriage ceremony will take place in California. The show/faux wedding will be filmed in Paris. Kanye is probably there now having his pre-wedding honeymoon with Ricardo.
    rollo, rockchick, effie2 and 3 others like this.

What is Kanye's obsession with Paris? I know really. Does he even speak the language?

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Angeli View Post
    That's because the real marriage ceremony will take place in California. The show/faux wedding will be filmed in Paris. Kanye is probably there now having his pre-wedding honeymoon with Ricardo.
    I think the original plan (to have the wedding filmed in Paris) was shut down because of they couldn't get a marriage license in time and/or couldn't filming permits in time (to fit in with the show filming schedules), and/or guests didn't want to/couldn't fly to Paris on short notice.

I heard on some radio gossip report that the Kardashians are trying to film their show in the the Hamptons, but the city/people are trying to block the filming permits from going through

To the people of the Hamptons:
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Thread Information