Page 151 of 324 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201251 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

rockchick likes this.

Is her wheelchair for sale or did they just forget to take the ticket off? Seriously though, so Kim has discovered racism is alive and well? How peculiar. Did she think everybody loved everyone else and it was all a big loving world before she had that kid? Actually I never thought about the kid being anything other than a boring old baby, now shes brought up the topic and pointed things out. That baby has more things to worry about than skin colour.
    Jack I swear.

Quote Originally Posted by cheray View Post
    . Did she think
    I don't think she's capable.
    rockchick and sparkles like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post

True love....a delayed wedding over greed.
    It's delayed because they're going back and forth with who will get the random Burger King restaurants in the divorce.... You know, the important stuff.
    Flygirl and Stereo Inferno like this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Default Vogue issue 'sells 250,000 copies LESS than expected

Suck shit, the lot of you wank stains! (Not you GR ladies, I mean Kum, Kangay, and Anus Wintour. )

So the risk DIDN'T pay off? Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's controversial Vogue issue 'sells 250,000 copies LESS than expected'
    They caused outrage when they appeared on the April cover of Vogue, leaving fans of the fashion bible appalled.
    But it seemed Anna Wintour could rest easy after a report claimed the issue had been a sales winner, selling around 500,000 copies.

Now, The New York Post claim that sales actually come in at around half that figure, and was in fact beaten by last year's Michelle Obama cover.

Josh Gary, vice president at Mag Net Data, told The Post: 'The trends for Kim K. are definitely better than the prior month with Rihanna, to the tune of 20 percent better,'
    But added: 'I’d argue that if you peg last year’s Michelle Obama at 269,000, this issue will net out around 250,000'.
    It is a considerable amount lower than the initial 400,000-500,000 estimate that emerged last month.
    Kim described her first Vogue cover as 'a dream come true,' and Kim couldn't hide her joy at her major fashion coup, tweeting last month:'This is such a dream come true!!! Thank you @VogueMagazine for this cover! O M GGGGGG!!! I can't even breath!' (sic).

The cover line introduces the piece as: 'Kim & Kanye Their fashionable life and surreal times. #worldsmosttalkedaboutcouple.'

It is apparently the first time a hashtag was used on the Vogue cover and refers to Kim's huge social media presence - she has more than 20 million Twitter followers. The successful sales, so far, come after weeks of critism from Vogue fans, including actress Sarah Michelle Gellar, who tweeted: 'Well……I guess I’m canceling my Vogue subscription. Who is with me???'

Her boycott was retweeted more than 8,000 times and favorited by more than 11,000 people. Vogue’s Facebook page was also inundated with hundreds of disaproving messages.'I’m done with Vogue. Subscription cancelled sick to death of Kanye and Kim used to be high fashion, your standards have been highly compromised!!!!!!' wrote one commenter.

Meanwhile, the message 'Anna Wintour…. it’s time to step down…' received more than 100 likes. Vogue’s website also coped similarly angry notes. 'I have always purchased Vogue, ever since I was a teenager and I felt like I could always rely on Vogue to inspire me and educate on a number of levels,' wrote one woman. 'I don’t buy tabloids for a reason because I don’t look up to or find inspiration in people with no talent and even less morals. Wow, RIP Vogue. The last bastion of style has fallen today. I’ll miss you.'

Unable to suspend their disbelief, some fans suggested that the cover could be an April Fool’s joke, but the only ones laughing now - most probably with glee - is Kim.
    Meanwhile, Beyonce is unlikely to be too upset, she just released Standing On The Sun, the song featured in her H&M campaign, on Monday.

ok
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

Elite Member

What are they going to do with the thousands of copies they have sitting in their garage?
    Palermo, Laurent, cheray and 1 others like this.

^ I told you they will given out as wedding gifts!

And also I'm glad their guests don't mind sitting around until an actual wedding date is chosen.
    Stereo Inferno likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Wedding blues: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West 'can't get married because their prenup is still being hashed out'

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West reportedly can't get married because their prenup agreement is still being hashed out.

My mom said I have to have both of his balls, not one. He can't keep any of them. Two. I need TWO.

fgg

^she looks huge in that shot!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I don't believe Kim gives a shit about the Armenian genocide or racism in the world. Just because she's part Armenian and has a mixed baby doesn't mean anything.
    arie_skop and Callalily like this.

She's a wannabe social climber thanks to Kanye.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    She's a wannabe social climber thanks to shithead of a mother and Kanye.
    Fixed it for you
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

that looks like an older photo of her photoshopped onto his lap. Also, what's up with the "honour", are they British now? LOL

You know they didn't write it.
    Palermo likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Thread Information