Page 150 of 324 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160200250 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

I also call bullshit on the rumors of Kim wanting to get pregnant again. She's one of the vainest bitches I've ever seen, and she can't even be bothered to spend time with the kid she already has. I find it very hard to believe that she wants to go through another pregnancy after what the first one did to her body, for the end result of having another kid, when she seems to feel inconvenienced by her first one.

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    I also call bullshit on the rumors of Kim wanting to get pregnant again. She's one of the vainest bitches I've ever seen, and she can't even be bothered to spend time with the kid she already has. I find it very hard to believe that she wants to go through another pregnancy after what the first one did to her body, for the end result of having another kid, when she seems to feel inconvenienced by her first one.
    I agree 100%.
    SoCalMarie likes this.

I think it's just something to say. She's got so little to say.
    SoCalMarie likes this.

And even less we want to hear.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post

It's just the first volley of the PR campaign. Within six months, "a source" will reveal that because of the dangers in Kim's last delivery, Kanye didn't want her to risk her life having another baby. So they've decided to use a gestational surrogate for baby #2. Kim won't have to risk her figure again and Kanye will get the second child (Kanye West, Jr., aka "South") he wants. Kim will get a generous financial settlement and huge child support payments when the relationship ends in another two years. "The source" will reveal that they still love each other, but the demands of their careers keep them on separate continents and they've decided to go their separate ways. Kim (i.e., her nannies) get the kids and Kanye moves to Paris until the kids are old enough for him to manage their lives/careers.

Quote Originally Posted by Angeli View Post
    It's just the first volley of the PR campaign. Within six months, "a source" will reveal that because of the dangers in Kim's last delivery, Kanye didn't want her to risk her life having another baby. So they've decided to use a gestational surrogate for baby #2. Kim won't have to risk her figure again and Kanye will get the second child (Kanye West, Jr., aka "South") he wants. Kim will get a generous financial settlement and huge child support payments when the relationship ends in another two years. "The source" will reveal that they still love each other, but the demands of their careers keep them on separate continents and they've decided to go their separate ways. Kim (i.e., her nannies) get the kids and Kanye moves to Paris until the kids are old enough for him to manage their lives/careers.
    This is EXACTLY how I see this thing playing out!
    rockchick likes this.

. Kim won't have to risk her figure again and Kanye will get the second child

What figure are we talking about?

Those memes are the best. Especially the one where he is having a bong.....it fit so well......But isn't that what the Kimye brand is all about? Making us laugh? Its working a treat. Im continually in hysterics over this freak show.
    MmeVertigina and arie_skop like this.
    Jack I swear.

Wedding blues: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West 'can't get married because their prenup is still being hashed out'

By MARC ANDREWS
    PUBLISHED: 11:03, 8 May 2014 | UPDATED: 12:39, 8 May 2014

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West reportedly can't get married because their prenup agreement is still being hashed out.

Sources connected with Kim and Kanye have told TMZ that the prenup won't be signed until next week, probably Wednesday at the earliest. The site adds that they have been informed that the marriage will NOT take place until both Kim and Kanye sign on the dotted line.
    Unlike Kim's prenup with previous husband Kris Humphries, the negotations with Kanye are said to be 'friendly' with no fighting. According to TMZ 'there's just a lot to work out, and it got complicated by the fact that Kanye recently changed management'.

The site is also predicting that the wedding will take place in Paris on the Memorial Day weekend at the end of this month.

Meanwhile 33-year-old Kim took to Twitter to set rumours to rest that she was already married to Kanye.
    She wrote: 'We are not married yet!'

+

Wedding Belle: Kim and Kanye at the Met Gala on Monday evening in New York

The mother to North also mentioned that her nuptials won't be televised.
    'We are not filming our wedding for Keeping Up With The Kardashians,' she added. 'You will see everything leading up til and after! (sic)'

She added: 'Privacy is our main priority.'

Practice makes perfect? Kim wore a white ensemble to the USC Shoah Foundation's 20th Anniversary Gala on Wednesday night

+9

Making peace: Kim gives a sign at the Gala dinner

On Wednesday evening Kim showed more of her serious side when she attended the USC Shoah Foundation's 20th Anniversary Gala in LA.
    The 33-year-old reality star arrived at an event dressed smartly in a white suit jacket and a new-look which coincided with a lengthy post on her Twitter account same day addressing her fears about racism.

'I never knew how much being a mom would change me,' Kim began on her post. 'To be honest, before I had North, I never really gave racism or discrimination a lot of thought. It is obviously a topic that Kanye is passionate about, but I guess it was easier for me to believe that it was someone else's battle.'

+9

Pre-wedding chores: Kanye was spotted running errands with his bodyguard the day after attending the MET Gala in NYC

She went on: 'But recently, I've read and personally experienced some incidents that have sickened me and made me take notice.

'I realize that racism and discrimination are still alive, and just as hateful and deadly as they ever have been,' she added. 'I feel a responsibility as a mother, a public figure, a human being, to do what I can to make sure that not only my child, but all children, don't have to grow up in a world where they are judged by the color of their skin, or their gender, or their sexual orientation.
    'I want my daughter growing up in a world where love for one another is the most important thing.'

+9
    Kim with Yevnige Salibian at the USC Shoah Foundation's 20th Anniversary Gala

Kim's entry came as something of a surprise, as she had earlier been addressing rumours about her upcoming wedding to Kanye West on her Twitter profile. It was a moving night at the USC SHOAH Foundation event for Kim too. The star took to her Instagram to share a photo with an Armenian genocide survivor with her millions of followers.

'Honored to be at the USC SHOAH Foundation event to support Armenian genocide testimonies,' she commented. 'I'm sitting next to the most inspiring 100 year old Armenian genocide survivor.'
    MailOnline contacted a representative for Kim Kardashian for a comment on this story.

Read more: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West 'can't get married because prenup is still being hashed out' | Mail Online

Have there ever been 2 people who take themselves more seriously with less of a reason to do so?
    sluce, southernbelle, ADel and 5 others like this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

How many cheek implants have you got, Kim?

“What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

leftovers from Maleficient
    SoCalMarie likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

I know it's been said thousands of times before, but that face is more frozen than an Arctic winter.
    Lily Bleu likes this.

You forgot something...."The source" will also hope that the public respects their privacy and that they have the utmost respect for each other. Co-parenting their children remains their top priority.

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West reportedly can't get married because their prenup agreement is still being hashed out.
    True love....a delayed wedding over greed.
    rollo, rockchick and Angeli like this.

Gold Member

It's interesting that the genocide survivor still looks beautiful and appropriately dressed. Kim looks like a wax figure auditioning for a role as a cult member.
    Lily Bleu, arie_skop and Palermo like this.

Thread Information