Page 148 of 324 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158198248 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    Looking at her nanny. Little North has perfected the side eye of scorn and derision and I love her for it.
    Exactly. Fixed it for you.
    Stereo Inferno, Flygirl and Jazzy like this.

fgg

Exclusive Video: Kardashian Wants to Get Pregnant With Baby No. 2 Right After Wedding to Kanye West

Sounds like Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have some work to do on their honeymoon! The husband and wife-to-be, who will marry in Paris on May 24, are hoping to get started on baby No. 2 immediately after they tie the knot, a source reveals in the new issue of Us Weekly.

"Kim would like to get pregnant right after the wedding," a source tells Hot Stuff of the reality star, 33, who welcomed daughter North, 10 months, in June 2013. Adds another insider: "She wants her kids to be close in age."

Engaged since Kardashian's birthday last October, the superstar couple recently visited Paris to look at wedding locations, which they're keeping secret even from family. A source previously told Us that guests won't know the venue until they arrive later in France later this month. "She hasn't even told her sisters," the insider said.

Kardashian was also spotted in the European city without her rapper fiance, 36, when she flew overseas to tie up some last-minute loose ends and stepped out with Serena Williams.

For more on Kimye's baby plans, watch this week's Hot Stuff video, as explained by Us Weekly entertainment director Ian Drew and Berlin singer Terri Nunn.

Read more: Kim Kardashian Wants to Get Pregnant Again After Kanye West Wedding - Us Weekly

video at the link.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I think it looks like Cim stalked Anna to that place, and just plopped herself down. There is no place set for her. No water, no nothing. She still has her coat on.

Last edited by sprynkles; May 2nd, 2014 at 04:46 PM.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

I bet lunching in a nice restaurant with a baby at the table is the 10th circle of hell for Wintour. I wonder if she actually ate anything off her plate or if she just stirred it around a bit with her knife and fork before declaring herself unable to eat another bite.
    ďWhat are you looking at, sugar-tits?Ē - Mel Gibson

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

They seem to be conflating who was invited with who is actually attending.

Kim Kardashian‚€™s Wedding Guests ‚€” Will Smith‚€™s Family & Anna Wintour Attending - Hollywood Life
    Anna Wintour & Will Smith’s Family Attending Kim Kardashian’s Wedding

Fri, May 2, 2014 5:09pm EDT by
    Emily Longeretta

With Kimye’s Paris wedding right around the corner, the RSVPs are flooding in and the last-minute touches are sure to be perfected — including the guest list. HollywoodLife.com has learned exclusively that the ‘Vogue’ editor in chief and Will Smith and co. will be in attendance!

What can we do to get an invite to Kim Kardashian‘s wedding to Kanye West? While she’s still dress shopping for “the one,” we do know that the Paris location is going to be flooded with the biggest names ever – including Will Smith, his wife Jada and the kids who are BFFs with Kylie and Kendall Jenner!

Kim Kardashian’s Wedding — Who Else Made The Guest List?

While HollywoodLife.com already told you that some huge names were invited to the nuptials on May 24 — including Oprah, Ryan Seacrest and LaLa Anthony, we’ve also now learned that Vogue magazine’s editor in chief Anna Wintour will also be attending.

On May 2, Kim shared a photo of herself holding baby North West while talking to Anna. “#TBT when Anna met North! Oh and told us about our Vogue shoot! #BestDayEver #Vogue #NorthOnlyPayingAttentionToHerDaddyTakingThePic,” Kim captioned the pic.

It’s not surprising she’s invited since they plan on shooting a wedding spread for the mag.

Do you think it's surprising that Will Smith's family is attending?

Will Smith & Co. Will Also Be Attending

Apparently Jaden Smith is still best friends with Kylie Jenner – maybe that’s what got the whole family invites to the big wedding!

“The Smiths are invited and are expected to attend. Will, Jada, Jaden etc.,” a source close to the reality star told HollywoodLife.com exclusively. It is a little strange since Will publicly dissed the Kardashian family in May 2013 when Jaden was asked if he was dating Kylie by a reporter. He pretty much called the family fame hungry!

Luckily, the Kardashians have Kanye — who is close friends with Will and Jada.

“Kanye knows Will personally and [doesn't think] Will meant any disrespect to Kim or her family,” a source close to Kanye told HollywoodLife.com exclusively. “He didn’t even say anything about Kim or her family. He’s a veteran at this and even if he meant it about them, he didn’t say [anything] directly about them.”

So, it’s safe to say that the Smith family is coming to show their support. Are you shocked they’re going to the wedding, HollywoodLifers? Let us know!

— written by Emily Longeretta, reporting by Chloe Melas & Russ Weakland

Kim Kardashian‚€™s Wedding Guests ‚€” Will Smith‚€™s Family & Anna Wintour Attending - Hollywood Life

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I think it looks like Cim stalked Anna to that place, and just plopped herself down. There is no place set for her. No water, no nothing. She still has her coat on.

i agree- and the people behind them are like WHAT THE FUCK do we do now?

Color me embarrassed. I had no idea that Will and Jada Smith, Kylie and Kendall Jenner and Lala Anthony were considered some of "The Biggest Names" Evvvvaaaaah.

I need to re-evaluate.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post

Ha! And her (Anna's) body language says so much too.

Here's some more body language for you.

Source: http://imgur.com/lCAW0cL
    MmeVertigina likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

The photo with Anna at the restaurant looks so odd since there is only one plate. Did they just watch Anna eat?
    MmeVertigina likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Looks like Anna could have taken one bite. Ooh, I just noticed that Bellini. Now I want one.

Here's what Kim can use to reduce her butt instead of all that nasty working out.

Serendipity likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    Color me embarrassed. I had no idea that Will and Jada Smith, Kylie and Kendall Jenner and Lala Anthony were considered some of "The Biggest Names" Evvvvaaaaah.

I need to re-evaluate.
    The first thing I thought was, "who's lala Anthony?"
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Here's some more body language for you.

Well, at least he looks happy
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Kanye never looks happy when he's with Kim
    Lily Bleu and rollo like this.

Kanye never looks happy period.

Thread Information