Page 146 of 324 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156196246 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post

Kim and Kanye
    Getting Hitched THIS WEEK

4/29/2014 6:08 AM PDT
    BY TMZ STAFF

Exclusive Details

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are doing something that seems to go against their DNA ... getting married PRIVATELY and without fanfare, and we're told it's going to happen this week.

Sources connected with the couple tell TMZ ... they already have a marriage license and plan to tie the knot before the week is out.

We're told it's strictly on the QT ... so much so they got a "confidential" marriage license so no one officially knows.

Sources tell us ... with a confidential license, K&K won't have to appear publicly at a courthouse to get married ... instead, an official from the court will actually go to them and perform the ceremony privately in their home.

And then, in about a month -- after they're already legally married in California -- we've learned Kim and Kanye will hold a lavish, blow-out wedding ceremony in Paris.

Read more: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Getting Married THIS WEEK ... PRIVATELY | TMZ.com
    Nobody NOBODY knows....Only TMZ, well then...

Rollo, she doesn't give a flying shit about that, with vomit spoiling Lanvin clothes, baby.
    rollo and Callalily like this.

Gee, I wonder who planted this useless, non-sensical story? *I'm looking at you Mama Kris*
    This is basically a press release for the paparazzi to be on alert...

Was the intention of the photo that TMZ posted made to look like they were walking together? Nice try TMZ...

ETA: I hope she has a nasal valve collapse (due to her multiple nose jobs) on her wedding day... Now that would make for some awesome TV

Last edited by SoCalMarie; April 30th, 2014 at 02:02 AM.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

It's like a different person now. How many nose jobs did she have?

She used to be really pretty. It's so ironic how these celeb-types get their noses done over and over, smaller and smaller, until all an observer can look at is their fucking noses!

Her make-up is ridiculous too. It's so obviously thick and it's so unnecessary... and are her eyelashes casting shadows on her face? One of my best friends is a shrink and she says Kum's narcissism is borderline pathological lol....
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post

*Kim is allegedly worried she will look “chunky” on her wedding day, so she’s currently doing an extreme diet and working out like crazy with Gunnar Peterson. A source claims:“Kim is obsessed with her body at the moment – it’s her biggest priority… She has asked for Gunnar’s help during her honeymoon so that she doesn’t pile on the pounds. Kim is terrified that she will end up chunky if she doesn’t keep up the high-intensity ]workouts.”Plus, I would imagine she’s still getting lipo on the reg, right?
    [/COLOR]

I hope she knows that working out means actually sweating and WORKING out, not just putting make-up,some black spanx and a designer handbag on and go to the gym to be papped and talk some selfies.
    What happened to her amazing transformation she was getting from Goopster TA? I have yet to see her come out of a gym a bit flushed.

Kim Kardashian Can't Stop Staring At Herself On Monitors During LIVE Interview, Awks

The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star's obsessive staring forced producers to turn monitors away

By Nikki Barr | omg – 5 hours ago

Wow. Just... wow.

Kim Kardashian has taken her obsession with her own face to a whole new level after producers on a live TV interview had to remove monitors to stop her staring at herself.

Producers eventually had to move the monitors to stop Kim Kardashian looking at her own image. Copyright (Ten)

The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star apparently got so distrated by her own image that she spent the first half of the interview staring at background monitors to her right, which were later removed from her view.

Australian presenter Chris Brown revealed that the awkward moment happened while he was presenting The Project in 2012.

Speaking on Kiis 1065’s Kyle & Jackie O show, he revealed: "Let me tell you about Kim Kardashian. She’s a very, very special human being and I know this because we actually interviewed her on The Project.

"We were about one or two questions in and all of a sudden I could see a commotion amongst the floor managers.

"They were sort of running around and moving things around and I thought 'I wonder what’s going on there'."

Kim Kardashian can't stop staring at herself in the monitors down to her right. Copyright (Ten)

Turns out Kim K's vanity was causing her to stare at the lower right part of the screen, which obvs looked weird on live telly.

After speaking with producers following the broadcast, Chris found out what had actually happened, adding: "They said 'I can’t believe you didn’t notice but for the first half of the interview her eye line was down and to the right.'

"And I had seen that and I just thought she was nervous, but they said 'No, we had to move the monitors and turn them around because all she was doing was looking at herself the entire interview'."

It's just TOO good.

Kim's ego could be something to do with fiance Kanye West's opinion of her, previously claiming that she's the most beautiful person to ever exist.

Speaking after receiving backlash for their engagement, he said: "Okay, ladies and gentlemen, all barber shops, fashion designers, architects, corner stores, Wall Street, all over the world: Y'all acting like this ain't the most beautiful woman of all time! I'm talkin', like, arguably of human existence - the top 10 of human existence."

Sounds like the pair are totally suited to each other, with their 'secret wedding' rumoured to have already happened.

Kim flew out of LAX to Paris last night, which is where the couple will have their mini honeymoon following their private LA ceremony.

[ Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are getting married THIS WEEK ]
    [ Kim Kardashian squeezes her bum into a frumpy leather skirt ]

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/comment/omg/kim-kardashian-cant-stop-staring-at-herself-on-monitors-during-live-interview-113436946.html#pLoz9TU

kasippu likes this.

What a fucking moron.
    Lily Bleu, rockchick and Callalily like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Bitch plz!

I was about to say she looks a lot better in that interview, then I realised that it's from 2012. Ha!
    -

There is no way i will ever understand how a person willingly carries that extra flesh in her backside and FLAUNTS it proudly.
    As i watch in despair my own ass growing due to health issues and trying to hide it daily,i want to kick that bitch where it hurts most.
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

The "Awks" in that headline had me rolling.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Vogue cover sells 500,000 copies | Mail Online
    Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's controversial Vogue cover sells 500,000 copies... beating both Beyonce and Michelle Obama
    By Daily Mail Reporter
    Published: 23:25 EST, 29 April 2014 | Updated: 08:55 EST, 30 April 2014

Anna Wintour was blasted for putting Kim Kardashian and Kanye West on the cover of US Vogue but it appears as if her instincts were correct.

For despite outspoken critics, including actress Sarah Michelle Geller, who said they would cancel their Vogue subscriptions over the cover, the issue flew off newsstands and has already sold over 500,00 copies, according to TooFab.

Comparatively, more than 350,000 copies of Beyonce's edition were snapped up by readers while First Lady Michelle Obama's cover sold nearly 300,000.

Bestseller: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's US Vogue cover has sold 500,000 copies despite much criticism

And with subscriptions, it is believed the total sales could come to over 1.2 million.

However, it should be noted that Kim did her best to up the final sales tally and earlier this month she hit up a Los Angeles newsstand to buy souvenir stacks of the magazine.

She described her first Vogue cover as 'a dream come true,' and Kim couldn't hide her joy at her major fashion coup, tweeting last month:'This is such a dream come true!!! Thank you @VogueMagazine for this cover! O M GGGGGG!!! I can't even breath!' (sic)

Dress fitting perhaps? Kim jetted to Paris on Tuesday amid rumours she will tie the knot in California imminently ahead of her Paris nuptials

The cover line introduces the piece as: 'Kim & Kanye Their fashionable life and surreal times. #worldsmosttalkedaboutcouple.'

It is apparently the first time a hashtag was used on the Vogue cover and refers to Kim's huge social media presence - she has more than 20 million Twitter followers.

The successful sales, so far, come after weeks of critism from Vogue fans, including actress Sarah Michelle Gellar, who tweeted: 'Well……I guess I’m canceling my Vogue subscription. Who is with me???'
    Her boycott was retweeted more than 8,000 times and favorited by more than 11,000 people.

Vogue’s Facebook page was also inundated with hundreds of disaproving messages.

'I’m done with Vogue. Subscription cancelled sick to death of Kanye and Kim used to be high fashion, your standards have been highly compromised!!!!!!' wrote one commenter.

Bronze Member

Those who bought that vogue issue def aren't their target audience, that's for damned sure!!

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

The rest of the article

Falling behind: Beyonce's Vogue cover only sold 350,000, 150,000 less than Kim and Kanye's

Meanwhile, the message 'Anna Wintour…. it’s time to step down…' received more than 100 likes.

Vogue’s website also coped similarly angry notes.

'I have always purchased Vogue, ever since I was a teenager and I felt like I could always rely on Vogue to inspire me and educate on a number of levels,' wrote one woman.

'I don’t buy tabloids for a reason because I don’t look up to or find inspiration in people with no talent and even less morals. Wow, RIP Vogue. The last bastion of style has fallen today. I’ll miss you.'

Unable to suspend their disbelief, some fans suggested that the cover could be an April Fool’s joke, but the only ones laughing now - most probably with glee - is Kim.

Meanwhile, Beyonce is unlikely to be too upset, she just released Standing On The Sun, the song featured in her H&M campaign, on Monday.

She's not first this time: First Lady Michelle Obama couldn't come close to Kim and Kanye's sales

Read more:

Bronze Member

I also would wager that Dim witted Kim was distracted by her looks in the monitors because she couldn't believe all her non moving parts, that or she hardly recognizes herself.

Thread Information