Page 143 of 324 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153193243 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

fgg

^boo!

glad you came back, even for a bit. how are your babies doing?
    DeadDwarf likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I'm going to try to visit more often, fuck this real life shit! Kids are doing great, thanks for asking! My oldest is 6 1/2 and she's reading and into soccer and it's exciting to see her enjoy hobbies, my soon to be 4 year old is easy going and she's really independent and that's less stress for everyone since she's not our faces constantly asking for something. My son is 15 months and he's a talker, knows a lot of words and apparently has the gift of gab. It's easy to listen to him though since he's so damn cute with his sandy blonde curls and dimples! He's a happy kid too, smiles all day, very happy go lucky!

Quote Originally Posted by DeadDwarf View Post
    Freaking busy with all these kids! Plus I made a lot of friends in our new city and most have kids so I am never at home. I try to read here a little bit every day or so, but I never log in. I miss you guys <3
    Glad to see you

We're moving soon and I hope to make some friends in my new city.
    DeadDwarf likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadDwarf View Post
    I'm going to try to visit more often, fuck this real life shit! Kids are doing great, thanks for asking! My oldest is 6 1/2 and she's reading and into soccer and it's exciting to see her enjoy hobbies, my soon to be 4 year old is easy going and she's really independent and that's less stress for everyone since she's not our faces constantly asking for something. My son is 15 months and he's a talker, knows a lot of words and apparently has the gift of gab. It's easy to listen to him though since he's so damn cute with his sandy blonde curls and dimples! He's a happy kid too, smiles all day, very happy go lucky!

DAWWW! Sounds like life is good, DD. Hug those little ones for me.
    DeadDwarf likes this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Kim looks sophisticated? Droopy tits hanging out, ridiculous shoes, skirt all wadded up cause it's too tight like everything

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Wonder what the normal monthly sales are if this edition is expedted to sell 400,000. Looks like Kim is buying all of them herself. LOL
    I'm 110% sure that Kim, Kanye, and Kris have spent millions of dollars buying as many issues as possible.

Bad press (failure) is not an option for any of them, even if it's faux success by buying their own magazine, they will do anything to appear successful. They've been faking everything else in their lives for the past couple years, why stop now?
    Pinkii, Lily Bleu and Callalily like this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Publicly scooping up multiple copies of that Vogue issue makes her look desperate and silly. She has a lot of money. For the love of Pete, at least hire people to covertly buy the magazines for you to boost sales. Doing it yourself just makes you look ridiculous.

She probably hired people as well. She's just determined to be a fixture in Vogue and bypass years of actually doing anything.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    Ugh... Jesus. They're filming another season?!?!
    When will this sh*t ever end? (Serious Question)
    Why are they filming another season, and who watches this crap

Quote Originally Posted by arie_skop View Post
    Why are they filming another season, and who watches this crap

I know, I saw my second episode ever and I think I am done now. Such stupid people.
    arie_skop likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    I know, I saw my second episode ever and I think I am done now. Such stupid people.
    I tried watching it once when Kim was engaged to that other young guy. I was amazed how stupid these people, and are getting paid so much money doing "nothing"

I watched 5 minutes of the episode where Kris Humphries found out at that particular moment that Kim was previously married.

I wondered how you can be engaged to someone and not know something like this about them, let alone someone like Kim Kardashian. That's when I turned the channel.

I watched about 7 mins of an episode on a plane once, and prayed for us to perish in the Atlantic.
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

Looking klassy and on trend, as usual....

Kim Kardashian takes ripped jeans trend to a whole new level | OK! Magazine

Kim Kardashian takes ripped jeans trend to a whole new level as she joins Kourtney shopping in LA

Kanye West's wife-to-be flashes a whole lot of leg in Levi's with massive holes

By Zoe Brigg
    TUESDAY 22 APR 2014
    KIM Kardashian loves to take a fashion trend and make it her own.
    But judging by her latest look, we fear North West's mum may have taken her quest to stand out from the crowd a step too far.

Shopping with sister Kourtney Kardashian in LA, Kanye West's fiancée took the ripped boyfriend jeans trend to a whole new level as she worked a pair of Levi's with massive holes. And we mean massive.
    Flaunting a whole lot of leg in the denim set (basically her whole thigh), we're hoping Kim didn't spend too much on half a pair of jeans.
    The 33-year-old completed her strange look with a white blazer which featured gold buttons and pretty pink heels
    Kim was joined by big sister Kourtney for her shopping trip, who is also making more effort in the wardrobe department these days.

She probably paid about $1000 for those idiotic jeans. I love the tampon string hanging out the bottom. She'd need one that long, to navigate her fat genitals.
    rockchick likes this.
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo Inferno View Post
    I watched about 7 mins of an episode on a plane once, and prayed for us to perish in the Atlantic.

I wish I could 'like' this about two-thousand times.
    Stereo Inferno likes this.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Thread Information